Does bitcoin really help you? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace12

Does bitcoin really help you?

On 6/7/2020 at 10:40 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

How about now, is it not helping you? You are on this forum and you are not new to crypto, bitcoin is still helping but the reward to you may be small. Bitcoin still do help me, if its price increase to $12000 this year, that means I will earn over $100 monthly from one this forum. 

I do not use this forum as my main income. If you check my post history you will see that I comment not so much. Today my main income come from daily trading, but I do not wish to show off with my results, cause of they are pretty modest. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Certainly, bitcoin helps you in many things especially covering your school or family expenses, but try to have a full-time job with your work in crypto because the cryptocurrency prices are unstable

On 4/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, jamesvince said:

If you invested in crypto market means bitcoin or altcoins then you can make huge investments and huge profit on each day from your investment and if you have not any information regarding trade or investment then learn from Google or YouTube. 

But you need to ala talk about the loss involved, as profitable crypto could be, the losses are more, over 70% people lose than they gain, I concluded with that. People have to be very careful while trading. 

• +3 1

On 6/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, trading and investing bitcoin helps me greatly in achieving some daily profits, and this helps me in my daily expenses in a big way

If I get you right, that means day trading are good and profitable, the one I have done makes me lose but although not losing like before but not profiting from it, I have followed the rules and still losing. Daughter trading is too risky to my liking. 

On 6/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Edited by Yomose

On 12/16/2019 at 7:14 PM, Grace12 said:

I was in need of money now because I have an event to handle, Alumni Homecoming, and I don't even have a money nor financial assistance. So, I heard about bitcoins. Does bitcoins really helps? I always find the way to make money, downloading apps, websites. I hope you can help me through this. Thank you. 

Yes man bitcoin really help you if you are able to understand the world of crypto currency... If you want to earn btc then lot of way around you to earn so and from them especially btc trading will help to achieve much btc but to do so you need to take much research about btc trading volume and stock   market..thankk you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course, BTC started changing my living standard since when I was a student of first year in school, haven't I been exposed to the system by my closet friends, gradually I began to concentrate and pay much attention to trading and investments making section because the passion that has been burning in me to become a successful global trader. Joining Crypto community I focus on nurturing and building it and today am earning a reliable, good amount of money enough to satisfy my fundamental needs.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Bitcoin is helping me, because I can send my cousin money easily, within different country, with very cheap fee, and very fast, and in nowadays, there is many exchanges that can easily sell/buy BTC.And BTC also helped me earn money, with trading the Altcoin, and also leverage trading.

Trading is a bad choice for a beginner, he does not know the details about bitcoin, if he makes a trade then only loses he will get. For beginner bitcoin is good as a means of payment and i agree with that, maybe with cryptocurrency it will be easier for him to raise funds from any country that wants to participate.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

On 6/8/2020 at 9:40 PM, Tatiana said:

I do not use this forum as my main income. If you check my post history you will see that I comment not so much. Today my main income come from daily trading, but I do not wish to show off with my results, cause of they are pretty modest. 

But day trading could be so risky, I took do day trading, but no matter what, it is not always favoring people, there are times for losses and profits. This forum is not risky, and I have use bitcoin from this forum to invest and trade. I understand you, but this forum is not risky in any way. 

• +1 1

yes bitcoins actually helps the person who is in need to make money but for that you should earn there are many ways to earn by trading or by mining but for that you need to give full time for it and it can not be done in normal computers   

On 7/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, DiamondBit said:

But you need to ala talk about the loss involved, as profitable crypto could be, the losses are more, over 70% people lose than they gain, I concluded with that. People have to be very careful while trading. 

People with professional skills about trading will not lose, if they lose, they will still gain more. The profits are more than losses. But many newbies depend on luck while some will think they known everything about trading, which are wrong and led them losses. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin do help me a lot because i participate in many projects and earn some satoshi which I use to sustain life as a student and again just of recent we received a message from the forum that the new talk token launching date has been shifted for that we will begin to receive payment in Satoshi just like the previous campaign till October which is a good opportunity for users to earn some money since most of us are stucked at home without any job as a result of Corona virus.

• +1 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, Yomose said:

But day trading could be so risky, I took do day trading, but no matter what, it is not always favoring people, there are times for losses and profits. This forum is not risky, and I have use bitcoin from this forum to invest and trade. I understand you, but this forum is not risky in any way. 

Yes it is risky and pritty nervous too. After some calculation I can conclude that middle trading and long one make better income and less stress. I am honestly thinking to move on to those two.

• +1 1

On 9/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, Tatiana said:

Yes it is risky and pritty nervous too. After some calculation I can conclude that middle trading and long one make better income and less stress. I am honestly thinking to move on to those two.

As far as I know, there is nothing called middle trading, it is just a confusion on this forum. But the trading that is equivalent to that is called swing trading. With patience and seriousness, no one can not profit from swing trading, allowing the coins to decrease price and wait very well until you are seeing green light of the coins that are rising. 

I believe that projects such as bitcoin is a great advance for the economy in which not only the richest are those who benefit like banks and that you can keep your funds safe and transport large amounts of money easily and quickly without having to give explanations to the authorities

The answer is simply Yes! I am interested in earning bitcoins, and I have made earning in bitcoins as one of the part-time jobs, besides I work at office, but I never satisfied with my office jobs only, so I just take bitcoins as my side income, and I took it as my savings for future. I am also interested in blogging and writing contents, and getting paid in cryptocurrencies as a reward for my time and contribution.

• +2 1

well for sure bitcoin help but first of all you should spend some time to gain much experience about what is the best way to earn bitcoin i

• +1 1

Pour le moment je vous conseille de ne prendre le bitcoin comme seul travail essayer de te l'envoyer au travail qui vous convient et de mettre un peu de l'argent de côté ai commencé à comprendre le monde de bitcoin ensuite quand vous aurez les connaissances nécessaires commencer a investir et trading des crypto monnaie

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well indeed the BTC can provide you to earn some extra money. Use some platforms for you to get rewards in crypto currencies. However if you want to have more profit and that will be like in the long term while you are acquiring knowledge in this world, later you can have your salary online. 

• +2 1

Certainly Bitcoin and the world of crypto solved many financial problems for me because after I started to profit from these currencies, I learned how to increase the amount I own by investing and trading. I consider that working in the crypto field is an additional work from which I make a good profit to use in my life expenses.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

😉

Well indeed the BTC can provide you to earn some extra money. Use some platforms for you to get rewards in crypto currencies.

If you download apps to make money better be careful. I don't know what this is either, is it some airdrops that require you to download apps? I don't do that and don't care a lot, also scared of getting malware infections. How much are you paid for this anyway? I don't think it will be profitable.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is helping but I think that it will help even more if we are patient and not make big mistakes along the way. If we say that we should have sold and panic sell we will make mistake to sell when whales and big money will be buying. We need to be careful and sell only when we have reached the target we had. Bitcoin will help us if we are in self control conditions.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin helps but when we invest in bitcoin,when bitcoin prices low then buy and sell when prices increase,but bro its not easy because bitcoin not always prices increase its take time to wait.

• +1 1

No it will not help you. There is nothing that you can do to get money now. Bitcoin is investment or you can trade it if you have this knowledge but what you ask is to get some money fast. There is nothing that can help you with that in the cryptoworld and the risks are too much with all the scams going on so if you try you will probably get scammed.