Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

I think they violets the rules as regulation of the forum and didn't okey the guidelines of the forum .so by that the moderate feel they should just removed the country from participated .

The main reason is that a large number of people from countries banned from the forum have violated the rules, as the platform has completely banned these countries, but there are many people in these countries who respect the rules.

Every country has it rules and regulations.we find that many countries ban cryptocurrencies and force their people to move away from them for fear of their country's economy.

The principle reason is that countless individuals from the prohibited nations in the gathering have disregarded the guidelines amazingly, as the stage has totally restricted these nations, yet there are numerous individuals in these nations that regard the standards

Those are get banned because of there bad performance and activity. Some country government also don't want that there people don't work here. I am not sure about second point. So pardon me if i made mistake. But my first reason is valid.             

On 10/7/2020 at 11:00 AM, awwad said:

I thinks these countries which aren't paid because crypto mining is forbidden right there and theses countries don't support crypto in their business. 

the actual issue was the different one, these countries are banned from the forum not from the government of any country, and that was because the forum do not wanted to pay them.

Some countries are not paid from crypto currency because I think crypto is forbidden and these countries are not support cryptotalk currency in their business 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:36 AM, Lucifer1431 said:

I have no idea why some countries don't pay for crypto talk. Even some countries block using cryptotalk. Personally this is the best platform I have ever used. 

The moderators are working to do research on which countries are mostly spamming, so those countries which are mostly spamming they got removed from the campaign, so that's even people from your country they will also be spamming, thats means your country also might get removed. 

• +2 1

Some times ago they also do comments on this forum but suddenly moderator change the rules of this forum because ae of countries are not following the rules and regulations given by crypto so thats why they banned some countries those countries making useless comments and don't make any relevant posts

On 1/14/2021 at 5:56 PM, Lx-Lana said:

The main reason is that a large number of people from countries banned from the forum have violated the rules, as the platform has completely banned these countries, but there are many people in these countries who respect the rules.

That is true, but it is really sad because there's also a lot of people that aren't posting bad contents or spam contents on this forum that came from the countries that are banned. I just hope that they change their minds and consider those kind of people.

Well!,in my own opinion I'll look at this from a dual perspective,so it might either be because the country didn't accept and embrace Crypto talk for businesses or the country citizens whom are members of the forum violated the rules,and as we all know anybody who disobey the rules will surely be punished for it, so in my point of view it's either of this two reasons

• +3 1

Countries like Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Philips, and a few more are prohibited to work here. CryptoTalk does not for the comments for these countries because a large percentage of users are spammers in these countries. The citizens of these countries use wrongs ways like multiple accounts, copy/paste method, etc. to complete their postings. This forum only allow one account per device and strictly prohibit copy/paste method.

• +3 1

I do not know butt I think there is only reason that many country are banned on cryptically.so thats why crypt is not paying their currencies. Thank you.

I do not know butt I think there is only reason that many country are banned on cryptically.so thats why crypt is not paying their currencies. Thank you.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:00 AM, awwad said:

I thinks these countries which aren't paid because crypto mining is forbidden right there and theses countries don't support crypto in their business. 

It is not about the countries and the legalize issues of these countries They clearly wrote that they do not pay for these countries and that is their own decision.

It's most in all likelihood because of the exorbitant measure of con artists and criminal operations that happen inside the state. The people may have disregarded a ton of extensive recommendations and guidelines of the gathering that the site had to carry down all individuals of the kingdom . It very well is probably multiple individuals yet it may have an impact on the individuals with remarkable ability who would possibly have carried out marvels.

In my point of views come countries is not accept the crypto currency and not allowing it that whay some people use VPN to use this site that why they are not paying for cryptotalk another think it is a new platform and that why they are not allowing it but in future  it will be available in all over the world and will be use every where now it will take some time may God bless you 

• +3 1

It is Right that crypto does not provide payment to some countries.This is because crypto does not allow those countries to work on their forum.Those  countries are banned by crypto.There are also some countries that do not allow crypto to work.Because of this they are not even paid.

I don't know about it but I know something about it. I think maybe some countries don't pay because cryptocurrency is banned in this country. This may be because in the country where English is a problem, maybe that's why some countries don't pay.

• +1 1

I can also see that in some countries crypto talk ID has been removed for some months now, and their payment is not given but why ?? What is the problem of their country ?? Can't the people of that country work or is there any ban from the government of that country?  I want to know the correct answer.  Thanks everyone.

One of the main reasons why some countries are not paid is that, majority of the members of that country usually engage in spam and illegalities. 

During the last campaign, the payments for certain countries were suspend due to a large number of the member courtiers involving in certain illegalities that threatened the legality of the forum.

I guess there are a lot of spammers from these countries who share useless content and the cryptotalk administration has found the solution in banning these countries from the payment system. they can still participate in the forum without payment, if they wish, of course.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Some countries have been banned from the CryptoTalk forum and prevented from paying for several reasons, including frequent violation of the forum’s rules and guidelines and a large number of members who belong to these countries in addition to sending spam heavily, which prompted moderators to ban these countries in order to maintain the cleanliness of the forum

Yes there is a problem with some countries. And I think this is due to because crypto currencys are Ban there. Instead of this I don't think so that any other problem should be happen for these countries. And I I think that murdered address need to think to open these countries and allow them for work on the forum. And it should be good perhaps.

The reason of banning countries from Cryptotalk I have read in the forum is that the large numbers of spammers in these countries. The people of those countries have very less command on English language and make useless, irrelevant to topic and Cryptocurrencies, or unable to understand posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"