What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

The truth is we need to enjoy looking for a certain position that would benefit us, perfectly,the adoption of crypto currency is really important for a simple reason, itmakes it easy for us to really look for the right route to value direction

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone can learn so don't worry, I have seen old people learn how to use smart phones and after a few months they taught me a few things I didn't know. So don't worry about that especially if it is about money everyone will learn.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrency education programs will spread like wildfire, but in any case it won't happen without an initial boot, it's a huge surprise that will do a lot of harm to people who are ignorant about cryptocurrency and have never known the digital world before

2 hours ago, Rawad933 said:

I think that cryptocurrency education programs will spread like wildfire, but in any case it won't happen without an initial boot, it's a huge surprise that will do a lot of harm to people who are ignorant about cryptocurrency and have never known the digital world before

Yes but my friend you can be first in these as you can learn a lot about the digital world and the digital economy from this forum. This is the reason of this forum to help people find cryptocurrencies and teach how these work and how we can use them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Beyond shadow of doubt in nearest future BTC and the entire Crypto currencies system would generally be accepted world wide, Because the numbers of developed, developing and even under develop countries legalizing the use of Crypto currencies kept increasing. And this is attributed to its benefits and other positive impact that will manifest on the teeming citizens of the country and to its economy sector.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

, some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value. Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main. Crypto already help me and if adopt it will be grateful

crypto currency is not fully adopted because their is Alot of decentralised coin or platform . their are some reason who be behind it ( Crypto isn't adopted yet ) : their isn't any control in on it's price , some poor project , hacking is really high in Crypto market .

personally I never think that Crypto currency will be adopted even in future .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Well it seems as if their would be a mobilization on how to use crypto currencies. People would learn about crypto if it is adopted. It doesn't even take long for one to be able to make use of crypto. So I don't think that it will be much of a problem.

This would give a huge gap for all the people who are already engaged to this kind of activity to those who are yet to know what is cryptocurrency is all about. This is actually frightening since we are opt to go with the flow of change then they would have no choice but to do so. There might be a possibility that other people who already know about cryptocurrency take advantage of those who have no idea what is this about which is one of the saddest parts that you could possibly see in that gap. It is dangerous for those who are innocent for this since they don’t know who to trusts since even the thieves itself would transition themselves to cryptocurrency and commit their unlawful act inside of the digital space.

I didn't quit understand your question but for the rest I will like to say that there will be a day when crypto will be recognized by many countries .The reason for this is it's growing popularity.After seeing it's popularity all the people including the aged persons will have to recognize it and accept it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Crypto will not adopted but blockchain yes, some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value. Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main. Crypto already help me and if adopt it will be grateful

On 9/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, Moaz said:

If the crypto is legally recognized in all countries of the world, the number of users of cryptocurrencies in the world will increase, and thus the demand for these currencies will increase, and this will lead to a significant increase in their price.

@Moaz not only this but also if the crypto currency become adopted whole world then surely fiat money might be vanish and also National currency Because that time every people will be prefer to do transaction by crypto currency.. Also every place will be available crypto atm machines From where they can shop what ever they need.. But its hard to see crypto  will be adopted in whole world                     

• +2 1

This if this happen it will be very helpful for us that we are today trade and own cryptocurrency. We are have a lot more to learn as beginner but we are a head of the rest and we can earn a lot more. It is our job to help crypto reach the good adoption we expect and promote with good words and kind social skills.

Crypto will be completely accepted so your question should not be if my friend should not be done but Crypto is completely accepted. It's a matter of time and for this reason I've joined. I read about crypto and think that it has joined the future and I am now learning from cryptotech and we have left and we have to learn to the front of the pack. thank yo.  

Different countries have started accepting cryptocurrencies and also many institutions accept it as a method of payment. I think of course it will be a long process and will continue for decades, given that in some countries there is no internet yet and I think it will be mandatory in the near future.

Just now, mhmd said:

Different countries have started accepting cryptocurrencies and also many institutions accept it as a method of payment. I think of course it will be a long process and will continue for decades, given that in some countries there is no internet yet and I think it will be mandatory in the near future.

I think it will be mandatory in the near future
I also expect that

This can be happend but its takes more tears to do this we have teach our child and friends about crypto, spread more knowledge then it will happend one day everyperson want to come in crypto if we build trust and share our knowledge.

In my opinion we are human beings of adaptation and evolution, certainly there will be people who find it more difficult to understand this complex cryptographic world, but with this "Alpha" generation, formed by the children of the millennials, and who were born in a world of 100 % digital, I think they will be the ones who will take control and make each system more intuitive so that the most vulnerable have access to all these virtues.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:11 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

It would only be left to adapt because it has happened before with other things and people adapt to slow change but they do

Come on we are posting on forum on which there are tens of thousand of users and millions of posts. Turnover of crypto industry is more than 100b a day. How it can be adopted any more? This thread is late for 5 years...

Assuming that happens, then a lot of time and money would be invested in education, to teach everything about cryptocurrencies. Those people would adapt and a more disciplined financial age would emerge.

• +2 1

everyone will find that it is easy to use cryptocurrencies from a mobile wallet,  build up your skill that how to perform in the trading and in exchange

• +1 2

This is quite a blowing topic. At the end of the day, the original purpose of bitcoin was to be a widespread electronic payment system, that would allow direct transactions between two parties. Yet, it doesn't seem we're anywhere near of the fully adoption of bitcoin and probably this would be extremely difficult to achieve due to technological restrictions in poor areas and governments interests. 

• +2 1

It would be very cool if cryptocurrencies are fully adopted since it would be very good that advance in cryptocurrencies and several people will know this great world where you can get many profits.

• +2 1

It would be amazing and an achievement that would be witnessed for generations. The securities will not hold up to bitcoin, according to my opinion.

• +2 1