What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

if crypto is fully adopted, there will be landslide change and we will have a New World Order. The old guards will still remain, but new guards will come up and challenge the old guards. Business would become very easy to do, as sending and receiving cash would change completely and probably banks will become obsolete. 

If the crypto currencies can be widely accepted its world will be popular and known by all, and I'm sure people will prefer these digital currencies compared to their local physical cash

On 12/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Dear mate if cryptotalk have fully adopted the world state  I do think it will so hard for people who are not familiar with cryptotalk proceedings or work they tend to get tired or wear out eventually in no time

Well, this is expected to happen in the future, but I do not know which year to adjust, but this will be considered a qualitative leap in the global financial system simply.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

I know that it will happen one day. Crypto is created based on digital system. And payment system always changeable. Crypto can replace our fiat system.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/16/2019 at 8:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I think it will make the transaction easy and reduce losses when the transaction is due to the high fee that must be paid. maybe if this is done people no longer need to go to a traditional bank to make any transaction and save their time to queue in front of the teller.

when that time comes we will be in a new world. it will happen when society will be ready for it and the problem we are facing now and discussing it wont be the problems of feature us so its hard to tell what will happent but defenitly there will be bad guys  who will try to control crypto like banks do control cash money now. so i hope we can protect ourselves and not let bad guys take control of the crypto... 

Edited by MrGeany

There will be different kind of scams, robberies and killing. 

People will walk with phones and nothing more than that...!!!! 

And yhis will never happen

If the entire world adopted crypto, the price obviously would skyrocket no doubt, let's imagine if Bitcoin is fully adopted by the 7 billion people in this world, and everyone holed 1 bitcoin each meaning that only 21 million people only have bitcoin and they must be a super rich among the society.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:15 PM, Emma said:

If all nations adopt crypto then they will take many steps to educate their people with crypto. And i think it will cost much years.

When the nations will adopt it on that time i hope for the educations peoples will make the schools and colleges that will teach to the peoples that how the crypto market is going to work and how they can make good money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If all countries adopt crypto it good and maybe all local shops accept payment through crypto currency and all peoples know about crypto and crypto currency become more valuable.

it would be better, everyone knew about the btc, it would be full, everyone could use it and learn from it, and I even think they would teach in schools.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Delgboke said:

If crypt adopted then everybody will be able to make money in the world with the movement market up and down.

12 minutes ago, maxiway said:

it would be better, everyone knew about the btc, it would be full, everyone could use it and learn from it, and I even think they would teach in schools.

Teaching in school with bitcoin? that's a good idea so that they know how to use cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and also about the blockchain technology.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This will never happen. Physical currencies have the real value. But if this happens, countries will look forward to teaching people more about this category.

12 hours ago, Fidel20 said:

Even if crypto is fully adopted, it won't replace our local currencies. So the elderly and very young will continue making transactions using those local currencies. So that won't be an issue to worry about.

But if people prefer to use bitcoin to male payuments over local currencies, that would happen, unless governemts find a way for them to work together and they will try.

if bitcoin will be fully adopted then even the countries that have low knowledge about crypto currencies will adopt him. and the situation will be the same as now, some countries will have more economic power than others (in the case, who adopted bitcoin for last)

It was the same thing with debit cards, computers, internet, smartphones. They will need to learn how to use it. Simply.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, Md shohag habib said:

The popularity of crypto is now spreading its work around the world

Yes the success and popularity crypto currency is gaining is in match able. daily more and more people are introduced to this digital form of currency but many countries have still banned the use of  crypto currency in my opinion if the crypto currency is fully adopted than i think we can beat poverty and unemployment as this platform is providing  jobs to many people.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Delgboke said:

Define "fully adopted", because i see a lot of buzz words like crypto saying it's going to be adopted but then we find out that it's going to be private blockchains, and that doesn't mean any adoption for normal cryptocurrencies.

There may be some difficulty at first but bro after few time they will be used to it and would adopt it as the payment way and good source of income. Also the price would be increased due to more Investment in market by involvement of huge number of people.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Even if the cryptocurrency is fully accepted, I do not think that everyone will use it, those who are more than 35 years old, I think, will remain in their opinion and will not switch to cryptocurrency. Only young people will switch from Fiat to cryptocurrency.

For the time being, no cryptocurrency has effectively overtaken fiat in any part of the world. In the end, it may be payment apps like SPEDN which most dramatically open up cryptocurrency payments to real-world applications.

that will be very good and motivated for the members as well as it is easy to explain the people who don't know about Crypto world so that everyone can familiar with this Crypto world and they can be get benefited from this campaign and many other temples are there in coming time so that they can also get profit from them and one more thing if upcoming time this platform is going to be Global platform that will be great opportunity for the members to be a part of this platform.