What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

13 minutes ago, Jojaspery said:

it will replace the traditional systems of monetary operations. it is just the same as normal online purchases with bank cards, only now the characteristics of cryptocurrency apply.

A simple answer to a simple question. We must be at the peak of glory when that happens. Surely some young men and women are live near this remote place. No need to worry we will teach them. The elder only needs to sit and watch tv. Or maybe OP is an old man?

If crypto be fully adopted you can not ban the use of fait or paper currency because the crypto needs such device to access. The device may not be available to all of them specifically the remote area people and the old ones. So if there is paper currency they will that only until they understand the advantages of the crypto. 

There is no reason to talk about this right now. Cryptocurrencies are only being used by a couple million people on the planet right now while other currencies are being used by billions of people sl there is no way we can compare this. 

I think that we need to tell them about cryptocurrency, of course it will be a long process and they will last for decades, given that in some countries there is still no Internet.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Of course, they will have difficulty if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. It will be the government's duty to conduct public school education, introduce internet technology and introduce crypto gradually.

Really good think. Most of the parents do not know what is the digital currency and what is crypto. Because they do not believe this online work. When we show our family some profit then they definitely support us.

Edited by rajonmia

I think that Yes, because a long time ago it would have been possible to feed the rest of the people around the world, but no one for some reason does not do this, as well as with technology.

Slowly but gradually crypto currency is being adopted world wide. Different countries have started accepting crypto currencies and also many organizations accept it as payment. In future it will just be like a credit card a financial instrument.

468x60-3.png

On 12/16/2019 at 9:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

If for now it might be very difficult to see the development of crypto that is still not so fast. Crypto must be even more developed from now on so that it can reach people who don't know anything about crypto.

Then it would be like them adopting Facebook. Remember the hype around that social media platform where they pitched that it would be the future of making friends? Well, we need to pitch that Bitcoin is the future of sending money. Problem is, so many people think that Bitcoin is hackers' money because it is used for ransomware.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

That will be the end of the crypto journey, that is what it had been made for, if it didn't replace the fiat they will be used together

I am thinking that what will happen when my locality people find about digital earn money site they all will start to do it and crypto currency will be adopted. 

Well as we all know some country still not adopted crypto but I'm hoping it can happen in the future someday, because it's the new technology and if they adopted crypto, it might change the world. 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:54 AM, mehedihasan said:

suppose ,crypto currency is accepted of all of the world.it use and earn money daily..

when crypto will be accepted by all over the world then crypto will be much popular to all and people will invest on crypto and make profit.

That will be a wonderful time when crypto currencies are fully adopted by the world. And the game have already been started. Many of countries fearlessly allowing crypto currencies trading in their country and some of them are intended to get crypto currencies as a legal tender too. We can hope in some years almost 10 years after we see crypto fully adopted by the world.

If crypto is fully adopted by any country then the government of that country will take neccessary step to aware people about cryptocurrency and may be government will open awareness center to make people more aware and learn about cryptocurrency and its usage.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I think she has already been adopted. But of course not at all levels, and it's only a matter of time. More and more people are thinking about how to introduce cryptocurrency into society.

Crypto market is just used some countries where is legal means just some countries will adopted the crypto market but the other countries will not adopted the crypto market but i hope soon all the market will adopt it in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, the world will be a better place for sure.

But I don't think this will happen. People will try to make it happen but most probably they can't win.

I agree with your opinion, to be able to take advantage of cryptocurrencies we must have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, in the process it will take a very long time. If the cryptocurrency is fully adopted by the public at large, this will trigger a significant price increase, given that the cryptocurrency has a limited total amount and cannot be changed.

I think it should not be adopted.Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main. Crypto already help me and if adopt it will be grateful.

thank you.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, Delgboke said:

If all countries adopt crypto currencies that will be another revolution in financial industries after the 2010 bitcoin generation revolution. I wish to lift ban from crypto currencies and they should be fully adopted in my country 

On 12/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, Delgboke said:

If all countries adopt crypto currencies that will be another revolution in financial industries after the 2010 bitcoin generation revolution. I wish to lift ban from crypto currencies and they should be fully adopted in my country 

Then it will be good, and we will have a second payment method in the world, and everything will be easier than before, and everyone will be looking for bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies, adoption is what we need and what we ask for

If this will happen ofcourse they will teach it every single day and news where spreading any where so i think it will not affect those who really aged people.what ever happen they will adopt it slowly