What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

It is very good to adopt encryption as the primary currency to work in this encryption, and this helps in improving the financial and economic level of all countries that work in this field and will achieve great profits.

• +1 1

It might seems a bit difficult for them to adapt to the new financial system if at all that happens,but is I'll be easier if we start teaching them more about bitcoins and other crypto currencies

• +1 1

If this will happen ofcourse they will teach it every single day and news where spreading any where so i think it will not affect those who really aged people.what ever happen they will adopt it slowly. 

• +2 1

The system of swapping without intermediation followed by digital currencies eliminates the idea of centralization and monitoring the movement of funds, stocks, real estate and others, and it has become difficult to control the movement of funds and even know their destination. Yes, this decentralization and secrecy in transactions attracted many who wish to obtain privacy and get rid of the power of banks. But it has also become a safe haven for tax evaders, money launderers, or the dirty operations of organ and drug trafficking that take place in the dark internet, far from the eyes of banks and governments. We may not be able to flexibly use digital currencies in our daily transactions, such as paper currencies or credit cards, but many hotels and retail stores have begun to accept digital currencies, and in the near future, payment services will be found everywhere around the world. The biggest challenge remains is the public, and if they increase their confidence in digital currencies, they will spread more widely, and may one day become an alternative to fiat currencies.

I think that we need to tell them about cryptocurrency, of course it will be a long process and they will last for decades, given that in some countries there is still no Internet.

• +1 1

Within several years, digital currencies will be adopted as an alternative to fiat currencies.  Many third world and developing countries are completely ignorant of digital currencies.  The people of those countries should make a double effort to gather knowledge by reading all that is useful in the field of digital currencies.  These countries should help their people understand and know everything about digital currencies.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies, so we must cooperate to make this platform the best in the world.

Educating people is an important and useful matter in order to spread knowledge about dealing with cryptocurrencies. This helps the country prosper. And in our personal opinion, we must publish our experience on social media sites so that everyone can participate.

• +3 1

that will be very good and motivated for the members as well as it is easy to explain the people who don't know about Crypto world so that everyone can familiar with this Crypto world and they can be get benefited from this campaign and many other temples are there in coming time so that they can also get profit from them and one more thing if upcoming time this platform is going to be Global platform that will be great opportunity for the members to be a part of this platform.

• +2 1

In my view you do not adopt it for the full time. Because online earning is the sight bussiness not a permanent. If you work then you have a physically job. And you give all free time in it  

• +5 1

you see that cryptotalk is the best for the given knowledge and experience for  the working. this is give the money for the daily basis needs and some extra working give the handsome money. so it is no issue to adopt the fully or full time'

• +4 1

Hello friend, I think that if cryptography gets to adapt in the world, older people will have to adapt as well, they do not have the obligation to do so, but if they want to learn a little more, and want to take advantage of it, then they will have to adapt to this type of finance.

• +2 1

The matter will be very natural because many methods will be presented to facilitate the matter for them. The matter will not be generalized as easily as you expect 

This would be good if all the nations would be adopted this suggestion so in this way we can teach people about the cryptocurrency and aware them to the cryptocurrency .

Thanks. Many are earning money and have been successful. Many of this generation are sure of their experience. Many have gained a lot of experience. But new members still don't know how to work? Basically, we should help them. This currency has gained worldwide reputation. We all need to cooperate and share if there is a problem.

If all countries accepted crypto currency as currency is good but how you say its give financial security because crypto is a independent currency their no any one control then how to stop crime when crypto legalized terrorist send their money easily one place to another place how to stop the transaction there is good and bad involved.

• +4 1

In fact, there are many countries that do not know anything about cryptocurrencies or work on the Internet, especially the elderly who are far from technology and development, but I believe that if digital currencies are fully deployed around the world and countries begin to allow citizens to use them, they will The price will increase dramatically and will greatly improve the ways of life

• +1 1

If encryption is adopted in all countries, the elderly should undergo training courses to learn all that is useful in the field of digital currencies. We must contribute to spreading knowledge among friends and family members. It would be wonderful to be in a world without cash.

Simply if that happened and any country adopted crypto then they will start educating people about it to add it to the normal life , like any other new technology that getting adopted , but of course they will still allow dealing with fiat so maybe aged people won't face much difference since they may just continue dealing with fiat money

If crypto is fully adopted then first of all you'll see that so many people don't use banks anymore as they'll prefer to invest their money on crypto wallets and exchanges. Also the sending of money will be easier and faster with less fees

This is why I do not think that cryptocurrencies will eliminate fiat currencies, there are some individuals in the community who are unable to learn cryptocurrency and do not believe in it, so this type of person will still maintain his opinion about fiat currencies.

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is a really important question.I think that the entry of encrypted currencies into our lives will be as smooth as it has been entered by the Internet, technology, mobile phones and many modern technologies that adults and children alike have learned

• +4 1

Crypto will not be adopted but blockchain yes, a little country that by now give a positive response crypto entirely see to that to dependable their currency value. Every one has discrete estimation but I get crypto as choice for the reason that I hypocrisy contract the main. Crypto already help me and if agree to it will be grateful in future

Its totally depends upon us if we adopt this and then we start earning good with profit then its well and good but if some our students and some are doing job then may be its difficult for those to spend their whole time to crypto world but i think we must spend atleast 2 3 hours daily to learn more about this forum.

hello friend if cricket talkies dog then we will take step to next for investment we should learn how we can invest on this platformand investment method is very beneficial for us if we are investing money on this player from then I will able to earn more money

• +3 1

.I think that it is necessary for many peoples to know about cryptocurrencies if they are dealt with and countries agree to them. These countries will certainly help their people and work to educate them in many ways.