Suggestion for new ICO that is not SCAM - Page 4 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rolly

Suggestion for new ICO that is not SCAM

Not all ICOs are scammers. But, looking at the details now, it is difficult to find projects that are successfully preparing an ICO. If you get a fine ICO, then it will not hurt you to invest money.

8 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

You are right, ICO is more than to be legit because legit ICO can be unsuccessful too. Many cryptocurrencies now in circulation make ICO difficult to succeed.

That is why many projects fail, indeed because of the reason too many new projects have entered. so it's hard to know what is good and what isn't. So that there will be people who enter the project that is not good because of the marketing that makes people interested.

Well it's a hard way to find a good ICO now you need to search more and more , i suggest to you to do a IEO is much better than ICO and more secure and you can really make profit with it 

People are now turning to IEO, it is easy to know if anyone exchange is not scam than to know if ICO are not scam. Using a good and reputed exchange offering IEO is better, reading about the white paper and having full understanding about the project will let you know about the project. 

Investing in any ICO is extremely risky and so I refuse to give you any suggestion for investing in any ICO, I recommend you to buy fundamentally strong altcoins instead, altcoins are less risky investment than any ICO because they at least managed to get listed in some exchange and release their product.

What the majority of members say about ICOs is real, the risk is high, since most do not come well structured or, failing that, it is to scam people, so I recommend a previous study to be able to take a profit ICO.

Come on, no one can guarantee a new ICO will be present, fraud or not. Why do you want to look for ICO which is not so popular now. Isn't it now that IEO has entered the era, which has proven to be safer than ICO.