Suggestion for new ICO that is not SCAM - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rolly

Suggestion for new ICO that is not SCAM

Cryptocurrencies and crypto industries are still yet not regulated by government. Many scammers are very perfect to make a project real but unknown to many people it is a scam. Some ICO can be fake and scam but could be very hard for people to know until they are scammed. 

Many ICO/IEOs are legit but later they turn to scammers! So is hard to detect the profitable one from the beginning to the end. Just be careful when you deal with any of them and doesn't matter the exchange that you use just be careful. Try yobit ICO/IEOs.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is extremely demanding to bare for the new ICO's if is cheat or legit, but it is other virtuous to manipulate individuals ICO's that take the organization with major exchanges.

ICO lists are constantly changing, it is very difficult to advise something relevant at the moment. To do this, it is better to track the relevant portals, there usually information appears

best for ICOs and most of ICOs these days are just doubt worth it, that been made just to raised money from unsuspecting investors

• +1 1

Here's what else you should pay attention to. Since some ICO use blockchain technology, to check their reliability, you should study the repository for storing the code of this project (GitHub or some other). If the ICO claims to use open source code, then checking the repository will give an answer whether this is true or not.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

There are many good and promising ICOS, you need to analyze the project you want to invest well and know if there are sponsors, this brings more confidence in investing in the project

I can't guarantee you of any ICO that is not a scam, no guarantee for any ICO project now and I will advise you not to invest in any ICO project. You rather invest in IEO which is more better and secure. 

I'm also skeptical of all the new projects that pop up in the hundreds each month. Some appear to have been designed by the same people who are mass-producing them. I've also noticed a few accounts that are linked, which I've marked and will avoid spending time on when I see them. It's horrifying that there's so much exploitation and deception going on, and that good ideas and projects are failing as a result.