Bitcoin for future? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Skydreamer017 said:

Do you think those cryptocurrency can help us people to change our lives? If yes we need to take an action now! and let us help each other by sharing your knowledge to everyone. Just comment the website or application that can earn cryptocurrency for free lets help each other and earn together!

Ignoring Bitcoin's future and blockchain technology at this time and deeming it illegal may be a mistake. Because it will become the future of the world, which is the alternative to banking systems where confidence is lost.

1 hour ago, JackShepard said:

The future of crypto will be great, crypto is our future system of money and payments. The only thing that is bad for crypto is that they used crypto to deceive other people, and sometimes crypto is to use criminals.

Bitcoin don't have any problem to face in the future, it will be a smooth development for cryptocurrency, we just have to keep using bitcoin and enjoy it

Bitcoin has long ago been losing its appeal about world changing and now its only wanted because its volatility. Everyone is waiting right now for a bulltrending again, an dto earn some bucks without efforts again too..

On 4/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, UT2001 said:

Not just bitcoin but all crypto currencies can change things considerably and the best part about it is that we are basically our own bank and do not require any more 3rd parties to assist us.

All cryptocurrency are for the future and they will make a positive impact to us and other activities we do in life, this is just the right way to benefits from it

Of course, Bitcoin is the future, but unless of course he decides to stumble and fall into a hole. I don’t know how this will affect the entire population and the economy as a whole, but those who kept to the last explode with rage .But Bitcoin has not fallen for a long time

6 hours ago, ChilBran said:

Bitcoin is for the future, it has never seen defeat before, it is the best and because of this, many people are more interested in buying and holding bitcoin. 

Bitcoin won't have any opponent for competition, that coin is yet to be seen and I see there is hope for bitcoin to lead for many years to come

1 minute ago, anh1874754 said:

Bitcoin is the future of cryptomrket and we save a little know that Bitcoin is the superlative of silver coin in the market. tomorrow generaions are very lucky to had this coin that in the future it will be dominant in the industry.

I think everyone knows that bitcoins has a bright tomorrow. but the spread of hype from my poit of aim is useless. I will not ofer anyone to sell their home to find BTC.

25 minutes ago, Devina said:

I believe Bitcoin helps us make a good life. Bitcoin is good for all investors. You can invest and earn a lot of money. Bitcoin is good for the future. You can buy bitcoin and save it for the future. The value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is acceptable all over the world. so it is possible. You can use it and make a good future. So I agree that Bitcoin = future.

Indeed, BTC helps us to make good profit and right now this method is really the best. l mean cause of corona it is so hard to find any job right now. But we can work here, it is wonderful. Thank you. 

Of course, this currency will change a lot of people's lives. As I mentioned there are people who cannot do strenuous jobs such as people with special needs and others. Working on the Internet will facilitate their private lives and also give them an opportunity to compete with ordinary people to earn money and shape their lives like the rest of the people.

19 hours ago, Tareeq said:

I agree with you saying Bitcoin is the future of the cryptomarket. Yes it is I don't think the crypto world will be even be popular like it is now without the Bitcoin in existence.

Cryptocurrencies are the future while bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. So, bitcoin is the master of cryptocurrencies future. 

Bitcoin is the future currency,Because at the moment  a huge amount of people are using it. Also the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day,that's why I think bitcoin is future currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:59 AM, huyasdad08 said:

Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrencies and I am confident it will replace many current banknotes and it will explode.

yeah huyasadad08, I i concur that your statement noting that bitcoin happens to be the most popular, and widely spreed and accepted crypto currency globally, but i personally do not happen to think it could simply just replace bank notes in alot of countries, because this is one of the symbols of thier country and would be a shame to do so

On 4/8/2020 at 12:46 PM, UT2001 said:

Not just bitcoin but all crypto currencies can change things considerably and the best part about it is that we are basically our own bank and do not require any more 3rd parties to assist us.

that's absolutely true I really like it when I came in cryptocurrency market I have heard that bitcoin is totally independent it's not controlled by any banks, goverment etc.at that time I was so excited that this is totally different from fiat currency 

Bitcoin and other good altcoins like litecoin, ethereum XRP etc have a good future and they are really helping many people earn big money as profit, so with that I think bitcoin will one day dominate the world and even people with disability can earn good profit sitting at there various houses.

Certainly, Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies for 10 years until now, and I believe that the future of Bitcoin during the next 10 years will be wonderful in the world of crypto, and perhaps it will become an internationally recognized currency like the dollar 

Yes friend, bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the best currencies for the future because any one can earn them even if they have disabilities. I suggest yobit investbox, binance staking and blockfi, you can start with only $500 to invest in those sites and every  month you can earn $150+

Time is the ultimate weapon!

50 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes friend, bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the best currencies for the future because any one can earn them even if they have disabilities. I suggest yobit investbox, binance staking and blockfi, you can start with only $500 to invest in those sites and every  month you can earn $150+

I've heard of blockfi before. It is a projet associated with Gemini exchange. But I think they demand too much for KYC. They ask for documents and even selfies. Don't think I would enjoy proceeding with any of that.

Bitcoin is has a bright future and it is also future of all Cryptocurrencies and that is why most of them got influenced by the increase in the market price of bitcoin anytime. There are some certain altcoins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and they include ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin and xrp(ripple) but they are not as expensive as bitcoin and it will be difficult for them to satisfy cryptonians due to there low market value. There are good sites where one can earn some coins after performing some task and they include bitcointalk and faucet.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There has a lot of site to earn crypto currency especially btc but you just need to take proper research about btc and gain the knowledge... Because except btc knowledge you will not be able to allow on work..if you want to do tradding then you need high knowledge about any crypto currency..so before involve in job, take enough knowledge        

Yes, bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin called the mother of all cryptocurrency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a very good profit, beacuse  day by day bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. 

The future of bitcoin is bright. It's price will increase steadily with the passage of time and a time will came when its price will be round about 500k$. Many people predict that price and some even says more then this price. 

2 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

The future of bitcoin is bright. It's price will increase steadily with the passage of time and a time will came when its price will be round about 500k$. Many people predict that price and some even says more then this price. 

Bitcoin has a bright future just the way you said and that is why we need to invest bitcoin and other altcoins like ethereum,xrp and litecoin, right from now so that we make good profit in the future. Let's use this forums oppotunity and invest some part of our earned Satoshi so that we can harvest larger amount of Satoshi in th future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 03.02.2020 at 20:24, Saymon71 said:

It is life of crypto-currency coin..Bitcoin is the best coin of crypto world..This coin have Bright Future..Number one coin always 1st class..😊

It’s Goes to the Moon.🚀🚀       

Yeah..I would like your best opinion😊  

BTC for future is very secure and profitable way to earn the money and its current value is best than the other online currencys.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has a great future ahead. Since 2009, bitcoin has come a long way and now it is one of the highest market priced cryptocurrency. And also we can expect this bitcoin to rise more in future as well.

Bitcoin is a very safe and profitable way to make money, its size and cost is higher than that of other altcoins. Bitcoin is very expensive and by investing in it we make it more expensive.