Bitcoin for future? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

Bitcoin is a great store of value. One can invest in it for long term without any tension. The future of bitcoin is bright because its demand is increasing day by day 

In my opinion bitcoin will never become money. The reason is that its quantity is limited and if everyone starts using it there will be a shortage

The popularity of bitcoin is rising by the day, and i am confident that one day it will become a widely accepted currency across the world. Bitcoin is easy as it allows for payments in any currency which is definitely a plus. No need for foreign exchanges anymore. So keep hold of your bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin is now one of the strongest and best digital currencies and this currency will make the future easier through its presence in all areas of life and its use for buying and selling. Bitcoin really is the currency of the future

We must tell others who do not know anything about it and help them earn it too so that they don t fall out of the currency.

The reason why bitcoin was created was probably very humane. I am not going to talk about any other cryptocurrency, but bitcoin in particular. But that purpose is left far behind. The ones who could have been helped with  bitcoin already got their share. Now those who have bitcoins are the ones who are the rich, and they are holding it and waiting to sell when it goes up. Nothing is going to change it will remain the same. 

If bitcoins eventually move further to the future I think it the enhance good  and creative living whereas even the poor ones can earn too from it making the world a better place

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market now, and he will be more powerful in the near future, I don't think there will be a coin can destroy it or reduce bitcoin's credibility, there is one thing missing which is the adoption, this process is what we need now

As we see that as the day has gone people are attracted to bitcoin which makes bitcoin more powerful and already there some countries accept bitcoin and in the future it will more and I don't think so there are other coins exist which can destroy bitcoin. So the future of bitcoin is quite bright.

You can start working in this forum to earn free Bitcoin without investing. Bitcoin is the future of our money. We can work on crypto projects to earn free bitcoin.

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin have changed the shape of the global economy, many investors trust blockchain technology and bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so this area is well supported by will.

I think that Bitcoin is now the biggest currency in the coin market. I think that the price of bitcoin is the highest. I think that the future of Bitcoin is bright.

The most important event of btc is coming and we always witness halving impact is positive always but now its time to buy btc with clear high price chance. 

BTC is the future currency.It is designed to solve almost all problems associated with the financial sector. It can come with the more reliable features in the future. For the long term investments, BTC is still the profitable coins in the market.

Yes, personally, I think that there are a lot of digital currencies that are a real and frank project in order to facilitate the world in the future and it will succeed.

Bitcoin is one of the most popular coin in this platform. There are a lot of used this coin. Bitcoin future is really good. Because Bitcoin user is huged. Many people favourite coin in bitcoin. Bitcoin payment method is very much batter.

bitcoin is already provide and famous coin and so many users add daily to buy bitcoin, and bitcoin every one knows its bright and this year halving also, then bitcoin prices goes high so in my opinion bitcoin never stop their popularity in crypto market, in future its so expensive.

Cryptocurrency is the future not only Bitcoin but these coins that has real usage in the industry, we are moving into the new era of technology which is decentralization and making ourselves and our machines our own bank.

I don't know if bitcoin has a future but I'm 100% sure that blockchain has a great future. I think bitcoin cannot become a payment system but we will have a secure blockchain platform. This is the main thing. The price of bitcoin will always be manipulated

Exactly Bitcoin is one of the successful cryptocurrency among the world and has provided great earnings for the investors and traders now I think Bitcoin has become a holding coin which can be hold for a long time to maximize a profit from it.

I am trying to provide all the information that I know about cryptography and I wish those who want help to communicate with me, this is our goal in the forum to cooperate, my friend I do not think that all the currencies mentioned will bring about a change in the market I find that Ethereum and Bitcoin is the best and then Litecoin comes next

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, it is very possible that cryptocurrencies change our life and our future, especially bitcoin. It is a very famous currency and its price will increase very much in the coming years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies and has proven its existence and its ability to challenge crises for years
One night, I expect the future of the financial world to be supported by many institutions.