Btcaptcha Tutorial - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
thewatcher12

Btcaptcha Tutorial

I see that you need to clean up a lot of captchas and work a lot of time and more ads will come if you want to try this website.

I think the 2Captcha website is far better than that website as it pays0.001$ per captcha on android app and computer software,  it will take almost 8hours to complete 1000 captchas and yo will earn 1$ for that, minimum withdraw is 0.5$

Million Money, Join and  invest (0.03eth), make 2 Refferals who can do same and you can earn thousands of dollars Link:- https://lk.million.money/a/111506/

I think more ads will come if you want to use this website. And I can see that you have to clean a lot of captcha and work a lot of time. Thanks

Bro the way you telling to earn is quite easy but not a high earnings job and here all your time get burn but you can't be earn a useful amount of money from this

Brother's fascination with this occupation indicating to make sure you attain is simple and easy however it is not a healthy money activity and additionally right the necessary effort become to eliminate it requires is not attain an effective amount of cash from that.

Not bad, I thought it's a paid to solve captcha website, like 2captcha, but this seems like a multi currency faucet with low payouts but no limits. I might try claiming from here when I have time. There might be some interesting coins that are worth claiming, who knows?

Make sure to click the heart if you liked my post!

Seems like a weird way of handing out satoshi and a very boring way as well as clicking on captchas all the time to get a small return in satoshi seems too simple but I guess some out there are into this sort of stuff so thanks for sharing.

Captcha does not that profitable. I mean yes you can earn but the wages for your service is too low. It is not worth your time and effort. It is better to participate in some campaign.

Thank you so much for encouraging others in a non profitable and waste of time business.  I have registered on more than 3 sites but not good return.