Btcaptcha Tutorial - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
thewatcher12

Btcaptcha Tutorial

https://btcaptcha.com/   Get paid by doing captcha BTcaptcha

• You will get free satoshi of bitcoin for every 1captcha  you complete. you will get 2 satoshi of bitcoin for every 1 captcha. try to make captcha every day and after 1 week you will get 0.00050000 btc = 30000 satoshi.

• for refferal you will get extra 0.00001000 satoshi of bitcoin from user you invited if their make withdrawall

YouTube Video Tutorial: 

20191216_154726.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

Биткоинкаптча рмальная тема, это совмещение каптчи и биткоина, вы вводите каптчу и ваи отправляют биткоин, и вы его продаете тогда, когда вам нужно. Если же не хотите, то можете искать и просто вводить каптчу за деньги, но прибыль будет небольшая, так как нету игры курса. 

Two satoshi for every captcha you make it's very very low earning and after one week you have 30000 Satoshi it's really not enough there is other website that you can make more than that and we don't know the minimum to withdraw

• +1 1

I think this is a waste of time, one satoshi versus one captcha This is very little and takes long and boring in order to get this little profit. I advise you to stay in the forum and write well to get a daily profit instead of wasting your time on such matters.

Wait what? You say 50000 satoshi = 30000 satoshi. 😄
This site is fishy, and there are couple legit long runners available that pay a bit higher and have more user friendly interface.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:48 PM, Angel Medina said:

This page I was investigating a little companions and I have found very little information to be a very new site, I do not know your trust and I want to summarize a series of dangers offered by this type of sites, it does not mean that it is a scam but well they are things that I always keep in mind when they are such new places. The identity of the website owner is hidden, the website is also using a PC also used by several domains, no comments have been found in WOT (WebOfTrust). Online scams and fake sites regularly use this same registry, this page was registered less than six months ago, and the settings on this website refer to 3 different countries. Not all are negative aspects, as its points in favor stand out two: Alexa is classifying this website in a high position based on the volume of traffic (211819) and the website uses an SSL certificate. With these aspects, everyone decides if they want to spend their time and money on this site.

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:59 PM, thewatcher12 said:

• You will get free satoshi of bitcoin for every 1captcha  you complete. you will get 2 satoshi of bitcoin for every 1 captcha. try to make captcha every day and after 1 week you will get 0.00050000 btc = 30000 satoshi.

• for refferal you will get extra 0.00001000 satoshi of bitcoin from user you invited if their make withdrawall

YouTube Video Tutorial: 

20191216_154726.jpg

That's is very good source income you have shared for newbies .It can be easily done and gives good money for few click.You can make regularly income and from referral you can make extra.

Yes, many users wonder about the reason that companies like megatypers pay users huge amounts of money in order to solve the captcha codes displayed on their websites. The answer is that there are many software companies, institutions with services, and many people across the world that worry them about solving those codes that appear to them during Their work and search online.

Btcaptcha website is real but this website captcha is very difficult. I know this website pay per captcha but very difficult to solve that captcha. So I do not want suggest anyone to work btcaptcha website.

Looks like the very simple way to earn bitcoin by solving the captcha problems. Thanks for the nice tutorial I have not opened any account on this site yet. Well now I am thinking about to create one account for me too. I need the sources of income. 

I see that you need to clean up a lot of captchas and work a lot of time and more ads will come if you want to try this website.

Not bad, I thought it's a paid to solve captcha website, like 2captcha, but this seems like a multi currency faucet with low payouts but no limits. I might try claiming from here when I have time. There might be some interesting coins that are worth claiming, who knows?

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

To take advantage of one week, it takes so much time, and so little to get. No, thanks, I’d better use the other way, get cryptocurrency. 

I have already used the website of get paid to do the captcha like this, but unfortunate the majority of them they dont paid good amount, to reach a withdraw you need years, so full wasting time if you engage in such option to earn some coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for the topic although the video does not work, but can you give us the daily profit percentage of the CAPTCHA? Also, I wonder if you have proof of payment from the sites.

Thanks for sharing friend but it seems like its very hard to earn good amount with this site because 2 satoshi per captcha is like a small amount. There are captcha's that will take you sometime to solve them and you will be paid only 2 satoshi for it!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, thewatcher12 said:

YouTube Video Tutorial: 

20191216_154726.jpg

Its work is just like cryptotalk. You may also work on cryptotalk. After completed thirty post then you get three thousand satoshi. Referral process is also in this platform.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, thewatcher12 said:

YouTube Video Tutorial: 

20191216_154726.jpg

Its work is just like cryptotalk. You may also work on cryptotalk. After completed thirty post then you get three thousand satoshi. Referral process is also in this platform.

Brother i don't think it is a good way to earn bitcoin.you will get just 2 satoshi foe every captcha.It's really a little amount.You may spend a full day in this and complete 500 captcha and your total earning will be 1000 satoshi= (0.07-0.1)$

Now do you think this is enough for you after working a full day in it?

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jami273 said:

Brother i don't think it is a good way to earn bitcoin.you will get just 2 satoshi foe every captcha.It's really a little amount.You may spend a full day in this and complete 500 captcha and your total earning will be 1000 satoshi= (0.07-0.1)$

Now do you think this is enough for you after working a full day in it?

Wow that's really lame. 7 cents for many hours work lol. This doesn't even pay the cost of electricity for having your system running. Totally worthless. Thanks for doing the math @Jami273

On 12/16/2019 at 10:59 AM, thewatcher12 said:

You will get free satoshi of bitcoin for every 1captcha  you complete. you will get 2 satoshi of bitcoin for every 1 captcha. try to make captcha every day and after 1 week you will get 0.00050000 btc = 30000 satoshi.

No. The time, energy and the cost of using the faucet is always a more expensive than the payment. Solving a captcha for 2 satoshi is definitely not worth it. And I don't think there is any worse offer.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/16/2019 at 12:59 PM, thewatcher12 said:

YouTube Video Tutorial: 

20191216_154726.jpg

The only captcha entry site that pays i know is 2captcha and seeing this site is good for me because i will earn more moneys, thanks for that, but they are paying very little money tho, the 2captcha pays very good than this.

thanks for sharing this amazing website for earning bitcoin by completing captcha I was finding this types of website from long time but most of them were fake I think this website is genuine because I have already heard about it 

Captcha site just time wasting sites and you mention site pays only two satoshis for one captcha, its not enough because I use 2captcha site two year's back and this site pays 1$ dollar when we complete 1000 captchas, I think 2captcha site better compare to you recommend site

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing us such a good site but capcha site is wasting time they don't pay higher and also we can't learn anything from that so avoid it and try another sites