Tips for crypto investors - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
historyrepeater

Tips for crypto investors

People should invest in a certain coin while it's still affordable and statistics to calculate thr likelihood of a coin rise in the long run .

Be sure to read the hotspots, road maps, updates and their team all the time unless you are a true identity and a fake owner. I've also added that an investor must know how to review tokens / coins before buying them

This is very helpful for crypto investors. With so many important tips for investors to share with us, many people are now able to solve many tips.

This is good tips for crypto investors especially newbies. Pump and dumps group are the manipulators because they can fool you. Don't join them, you will lose your money for sure.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many of the tips for the crypto investors and also to be added that you have to buy small coin and have many of the knowledge about investing. 

This is very helpful for crypto investors. You will find many benefits for sharing important tips for investors with us.

Yes, there are many factors involved in trading on which success relies, if you miss any of these factors even one part then you may face losses too.

Eight tips every cryptocurrency investor my know-

Ignore the " noise " about trading or coins or tokens.

Expect the unexpected.

Perform your due diligence.

Avoid a bad trade or investments strategy.

Don't place your all your crypto-coins in one basket.

Opt for an alternative personal email.

Understand the uses of hot and cold wallets.

Remains careful around mobile wallets.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, historyrepeater said:

1. Ignore the “noise”

Many naysayers in the media and financial sectors may preach that cryptocurrency is simply a fad, over-hyped speculation, or even a pyramid scheme.

2. Expect the unexpected

However, significant volatility does exist in cryptocurrency markets which cannot be ignored. Experienced cryptocurrency investors are accustomed to huge price swings that you often don’t find in traditional markets. By mentally preparing for these unfavorable, and occasionally terrifying, investment performances, the intelligent crypto investor will be able to act rationally instead of emotionally in times of unexpected price drops.

3. Avoid a bad trade or investment strategy

A common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump group". Certain social media communities or ‘gurus’ may even promise investment tips regarding a particular coin. You should avoid these types of places at all costs; when travelers go down these roads, they don’t often come back.

This are some key point I think. But I think we should know more about some scams. We can lose also our fund on it. There are coins who always pump and dump the price. Always try to ignore these coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Always we need to make our own investment strategies for getting some secure position from trading of crypto market. If we folloing others strategies then may be we suffer into loss .

I agree with your 3 tips and I find them very important, and I follow some additional tips, for example, I don't trade against the trend, I have a good risk management plan and I always use stop-loss to eliminate the risk of losing all of my money.

Well i amnot a big trader but i do follow your suggestions bro and as you said the expect the unexpected is good one thing as anything could happen in the Crypto field and the Crypto market is almost unpredictable.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes making mistakes is important but also we can't make investment without learning before how to trade not that easy but yes this tips will help who learned before Good luck my friend.

Thanks for sharing this helpful infor on tips for investors and I just want to pass an advise to all investors out there to avoid being in social crypto groups for referral links because some will lead to your downfall stay safe.

Thank you for sharing those tips, anything that can help or will be useful for cryptocurrency is good to know it, so what you are introduced here, with we can avoid doing some mistakes and getting some knowledge to success.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, I agree with you about these steps, they are important, but there are many basic steps that are more important than the ones I have discussed in your topic, however, thank you for the benefit.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:20 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes making mistakes is important but also we can't make investment without learning before how to trade not that easy but yes this tips will help who learned before Good luck my friend.

Do not consider failure the end of everything, instead we must learn from experience so as not to fail again. first I knew the crypto world I also suffered losses.

The main rule for a crypto investor is not to panic. You must always remember that in the long term, all investments in cryptocurrencies will bring profit. Simply, if you bought a coin expensively, then you will have to wait a little longer to make a profit.

I have seen so many new and the old investors which are doubting to invest money in the crypto due the media noise.I think investments in the cryptocurrency needs the risk taking quality in us. We should completely neglect the noise and false news. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, historyrepeater said:

A common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump group". 

I advice everyone to notice this and never participate in a pump 'n dump group. Their purpose it to scam you and dump their pre-bought coins when any of their members actually buys. Admins of these groups are scammers and anyone else that participates is their possible victim.

We are always having some issues in  investing, we can't be investing without proper check up of the project, I always considered the noise that is made in that project

These are important tips, thank you, and the most important one is expecting what is not expected, and an example of this is that all people were expecting a rise in bitcoin due to the approach of the halving, but what happened is a significant decrease.

These are really good advice and must be followed and act smart in trade and investment in order to succeed in achieving profits and avoid loss

Life is great and enjoy it