Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

The price can go down more before the price goes up again and recovers, but once it does, the all time high will come..

You need to do your own research and don't ask for financial information online. What we can provide is a possible technical analysis of the charts that has no validity and no certainty.

What you should be asking are questions on the fundamentals of Bitcoin and if we think it has a chance to be there in the future. I could tell you that Bitcoin is going to $100K, would that mean anything to you?

At moment the price of BTC is going down. But it seems that, it is not exaggeration to say that everything has been destroyed from Coronavirus. l hope in the near future everything will change.

Now it is low very very low so maybe it will rise in this day just wait for a few days you can start to collect as you can.

The bitcoin price has gone down very low and the reason behind it, should be the Corona virus that is spreading rapidly in the world

No one knows what will happen in the future. The price of bitcoin may become $ 3000 tomorrow for me this is no news. Because the world has a crisis and an epidemic

Bitcoin is presently going higher after a bad movement downward which seems to repeat the history of lady year price, but presently, the price has recovered alot and we are anticipating it to reach $8000 soon

Taking a look at it without any analysis i am sure you can see that the price has drastically fallen, I i just pray that this covid 19 spread issue  end for good pretty so and every thing get well again the price will rise again. 

On 3/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, Treat1234 said:

Bitcoin is presently going higher after a bad movement downward which seems to repeat the history of lady year price, but presently, the price has recovered alot and we are anticipating it to reach $8000 soon

If we get to 7k by tomorrow, only then i will have hopes for 8k.

3 hours ago, Jamil1011 said:

it's been a really bad month for all crypto currency.all of their price have become almost half.bitcoin's price has fallen upto 4500$.still it is under 6000$.so we can say bitcoin is passing through a really bad time.

I am used to bitcoin prices moving up and down. It all depends on demand. At the moment the price of bitcoin is around 6300 USD. Tomorrow maybe we can see 7000 or 8000. Halving is near, let's cheer up and gather Satoshi. Let's go to 100K this time.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

The price of bitcoin my friend depends on mining and trading operations, but now there are external influences that lead to a decline in the price, but today the price is $ 6122, which is good for the previous period and will rise in the coming period

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well the trend shows us that bitcoin price is going up slowly but it is still progressing so i think it will be around 8 K before halving, but there is a corona virus effect which is unpredictable and really depends on the cure of corona virus. but i think bitcoin is doing great against corona virus.

The price of bitcoin has dropped a lot now but we expect it to rise further. Now is a good time to buy and hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin is expected to exceed 10k even if the market is not fully recovered. That's why the more we invest in Bitcoin, the more its prices and demand will increase.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, Yachuu said:

This year 2020 is a very good start where the value of bitcoin rises and will continue to rise by the end of the year. People will increase and also the investors.

As of now, the price of bitcoin are now goin dumped its price in $5000 which is not good from us and i think k its because from the pandemic virus which is the corona virus and also the stock market in the world is going dumped.

You can wait for the Bitcoin halving events which is supposed to happen either in May 2020 or in June 2020. I believe after the halving event, the price of Bitcoin will get increased in the cryptocurrency market. Currently , we mat notice raise and fall of the price. 

12 hours ago, deepown said:

If we get to 7k by tomorrow, only then i will have hopes for 8k.

Bitcoin can cover those ranges within a day, bitcoin is just unpredictable and this make it too volatile for some to trade bitcoin because they won't understand

2 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Bitcoin can cover those ranges within a day, bitcoin is just unpredictable and this make it too volatile for some to trade bitcoin because they won't understand

the price is at 6.7k well i will count that as my predicted 7k and from here we can think of that 8k without worries.

The price of bitcoin has witnessed a significant decrease in the recent period due to the events that occurred in the world and reached $ 4000

Now that the price starts to recover and rise again, I think it will exceed $ 10,000 next month

On 3/24/2020 at 10:07 AM, deepown said:

the price is at 6.7k well i will count that as my predicted 7k and from here we can think of that 8k without worries.

Bitcoin is yet to touch the 7000$ as predicted by many people and I don't think it will do soon, because there is no economic boost in the world due to Corona virus

1 hour ago, Suliken said:

Recently bitcoin price goes down. I think it is not a big problem . Day by day all cryptocurrency goes up and down. I think in 2020 bitcoin price again goes up. We are waiting for the blast

It is not a big problem??? man this is a very big problem, bitcoin had fallen 50% and people need to sell to meet their daily needs.

Bitcoin is now going through a major price crisis, it has lost a lot of its value while most investors are waiting for the halving event and its rise and this decline is not only in Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, but in all global markets.

For knowledge bitcoin rise from 6300$ to 7100$ , but i think he will be down again because the market is not stable for now  because of corona virus , for that i think bitcoin will get down again , but when this all this problem finish bitcoin will rise to 10000 $ .

Bitcoin continues to rise and fall due to manipulation of whales in order to achieve greater profits and the acquisition of all Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not have experience in the analysis, but according to the opinions of many analysts, it is in a downtrend, so I sold what I own and waited for an opportunity to buy

From this day Bitcoins assess is available to revolt individual as Bitcoin by now can't stand $9000 and rapidly it's obtainable to come into view supplementary and further but every now and then the rate goes down once more to insist the calculate of the cryptocurrency stock market.