Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Bitcoin will not go high until the end of this month,it always happen every year,so dont worry,2020 will be the best year so lets just be positive and dont lose hope.btc is the king no matter what.

Edited by Ms.o

1 minute ago, nguyenhuy06 said:

It is likely to drop to $ 5000 and then increase again next year. But I hope that bitcoin is a very good support around $ 7000 so I hope that the price will rise. There are many reasons behind it, like vacations, politics, etc.

Yes it's more likely to increase because this always happen. Whenever Bitcoin drastically decrease, it will always have a drastic increase too.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I'm not sure about the opinions of people who say bitcoin will rise in 2020, I think bitcoin will have the same price as now in 2020 and bitcoin won't be able to go up in price like 2017 again

We can see last one month Bitcoin price is not increased.But recently bitcoin price is started going up.I think this is the time for bitcoin price rise up

10 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

Bitcoin price is going to pump high in the beginning of 2020 be prepared to invest on the btc to compensate the losses and earn money easily.

Only few will have the opportunity to get the bull run next year as others are trying to save some capital

15 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Bitcoin will not go high until the end of this month,it always happen every year,so dont worry,2020 will be the best year so lets just be positive and don't lose hope.btc is the king no matter what.

Besides bitcoin and other top coins is alreday going up as you can see in the screenshot from cryptocompare below. 487387813_Screenshot_2019-12-29CryptoComparecom-Livecryptocurrencypricestradesvolumesforumswalletsminingequipmenta....thumb.png.fbcdf8bfa261787343c804ffac7c294b.png

Edited by teminalibug

On 12/26/2019 at 5:45 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah ,their are many prediction about it.Many analyst expecting major break through price of BTC in 2020.Most famous one is 1Million price of BTC .

But are you sure that will happen, I didn't believe it nor dream about it happening

Well I will tell you, my expectation about the price of bitcoin is as follows: There will be a rise, but not significant after the start of the new year, and the great rise expected is after the bitcion Halving, that is, after about five months.

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is slowly increasing due to the increase in the demand for Bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that Bitcoin is the largest investor in big investors and this is why I believe the price of Bitcoin in the coming daysI think there is a lot of upside

i think the btc will be going up and  will not be easy to come down. so we can say that the coming year is the best year for the rise of the btc.

I have noticed that the price of Bitcoin little decrease last month . But at present it is increasing . We hope that in 2020 Bitcoin will again come on his track.

16 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Yes there is an answer from 2016 to now Bitcoin has rise in price but in a slow move towards 2020

Indeed, for now and towards 2020 the price of bitcoin moves very slowly and tends to stagnate. It is very difficult to find profits from bitcoin because the price tends to be stable.

In a present of bitcoin price is low past year. Thera is many reasons behind it like many countries bann bitcoin is illegal. The price is not stable of bitcoin so always ups and downs .

Naturally, every cryptocurrency's price differ as well as increases and decreases. Many believe that whales manipulate the price of bitcoin. And as to whether price will increase or fall, we can just wait for it.

I think as a prediction bitcoin will decrease and reach 3000 dollars in the middle of 2020

Bitcoin price is around $7500 right now. it's very low and bitcoin price will be increase slowly. In 2020 price of bitcoin will rise upto $20,000 and i suggest everyone to hold for their coin.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, Hatred said:

As what we are experiencing right, we can't say that it is going down and also going up. Bitcoin is volatile so we can't expect that it will become stable. Let's just hope that it will rise up very high in the early months of 2020.

i think by now we have already seen the bullish moves bitcoin has made in the last few days but will it sustain the bullish momentum or will be top here and go down?.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:24 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Its time to up bitcoin price ghats why noe upping btc price slowly. so be ready for again bullish market.

The bullish market is already on the way and it will soon come to us to earn from it

On 12/16/2019 at 2:40 PM, Satya31 said:

I hope that bitcoin is a very good support level in around $6800 so i hope that the price will rise after that time. We can see a rise in upcoming 1 month or two. So it can be a good opportunity to invest. Hope so. 

yes off-course bitcoin price will be rise in the end of this month because in January 2019 its price is 3589.76 but yesterday its price is 7526.43, so its lots of difference hope that it will increase in this month 

2 hours ago, Naga said:

i think by now we have already seen the bullish moves bitcoin has made in the last few days but will it sustain the bullish momentum or will be top here and go down?.

Yes, that's true. As of now, we are already experiencing bull run, I think. If it continues, then it will be a great opportunity to earn or sell bitcoin. And we can get rich through that.

If you see the market now the price of bitcoin is starting to increasing and trying to reach $9.000 price. I think because of the upcoming bitcoin halving so bitcoin is on the move now. Hope this will continue to rise up more.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Hatred said:

Yes, that's true. As of now, we are already experiencing bull run, I think. If it continues, then it will be a great opportunity to earn or sell bitcoin. And we can get rich through that.

i would not exactly call it a bull run because we have only went from 6500 to 8500 and thats around 30% gain which is not that much in crypto, a bull run is when we reach 50% or above but yea there is a bullish momentum so far.

6 minutes ago, Naga said:

i would not exactly call it a bull run because we have only went from 6500 to 8500 and thats around 30% gain which is not that much in crypto, a bull run is when we reach 50% or above but yea there is a bullish momentum so far.

Yes, that's true. It is just my guess, it is not exact one. And of course we can say it is not bull run yet but we are going through that event because of what is happening right now.