Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

On 12/17/2019 at 2:57 AM, Roomi said:

Scammers and frauds also exist in fiat. And i think the number of scammers in fiat are more than crypto currencies. 

i agree with you, in fiat currency which is known all over the world have more scammers id we are basing scammers in their known currency unlike in cryptocurrency which is not known by most people all over the world. Fraud is happening everyday outside of internet world.

• +1 1

Exactly fiat currency has very less hacker and their security is very strong even more stronger than cryptocurrency because must of the cryptocurrencies are hijacked between the sender and receiver. So, you should me more careful while sending and receiving cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

Of course dear friend that scammers mostly abound in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially hackers or people who want to cheat you in real money through chat there are also scammers but not as many as the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

I think both can be hacked and a lot of scams. Most of fiat is not in paper form but in digital form, fiat is stored at the central bank in digital form, only a few are circulating in paper form, fraud also exists on fiat social media. Of course cryptocurrencies have been hacked a lot, especially on wallets and exchanges. All of this can be minimized with care.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Izeal said:

Exactly fiat currency has very less hacker and their security is very strong even more stronger than cryptocurrency because must of the cryptocurrencies are hijacked between the sender and receiver. So, you should me more careful while sending and receiving cryptocurrencies.

Not like so as you mean because every years billion billion usd get stolen from bank   which all is fiat currency...   In real world you can be able to find out thief who is more expert than crypto hacker.. Again  now days fiat money in bank also stored with technology so its same as stole crypto currency..  Actually in both place has risk but you need to make your funds secure..                 

• +3 1

I think in ceyptocurrency currency and fiat currency, there are many scammers and hackers who always trying to scam the money form any person or from crypto. Fiat currency is real amount so we can control it but cryptocurrency we can't protect it if this amount is scammed then also we can't take action against hackers. 

5 hours ago, Gabinda said:

Cryptocurrency currencies and domestic currencies must be hacked by hackers. They are basically trying to hack when transacting through these two, so we have to be careful about these things and pick them up properly otherwise we may lose our information and money.

I think that cryptocurrencies are one of the areas in which fraudsters reside more, especially in light of the expansion that currencies have seen in the world, so we must be careful when dealing in this area.

There are lots of scammers and hackers in cryptocurrency than fiat currency. Cryptocurrency is an online currency and scammers and hackers exist online. Fraudster are the ones that exist in fiat currency. 

Of course, the Internet world as a whole has the field of robbery and fraud greater than reality, as it can reach an unlimited number of people, firstly and secondly, the tempting advertisements and irresistible offers that push everyone to fall into the trap of theft, and unfortunately, there are many methods, starting from investment sites and ending with the scam cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Any platform that helps earn easy money would definitely end up in being scammed someway. The real money has also been scammed but there are less chance because the money is running and real . All we can do it try to be secured as possible. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

Scammers are always there. Scammers also before the crypto in this world. But scammers become more active in crypto because they give the offers to the others for more money and innocent people's easily scammed by them.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, gbfisher said:

Hackers and scammers are every where and they need money. They dont care if it fiat or digital. But in crypto wprld, there are many scammer or hackers and they easily access on multiple wallet or account of persons and stole their crypto assets. But fiat has better security because if any body stole fiat then government and different department track those dishonest peoples but there is no chance of tracking in crypto world. 

@gbfisher this is the main disadvantage in crypto where someone stolen our crypto assets, then we don't trace that person only trace wallet address, that is the reason so many crypto hacker's attack in our wallets and successfully stealing our money,

But in fiat these type hacks not possible but some banks higher officials and big personalities create fake accounts, and send fiat currency for their personal use, but if these scandals exposed then that country governments take the responsibility and recover that fund, 

So I think in crypto we see more hacks compared to fiat.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

After a while you learn to ignore all of them and their nuisance, they are just that and a waste of our time so you don't open discussions with people you don't know, and always be careful even with people you know or you had discussions previously as scammers can try to create trust first and later move on with bigger plans to steal your crypto.

Hackers and scammers exist world wide.I think there are many hackers and scammers both cryptocurrency and fiat money. Their main target the person who have crypto or fiat money. 

It obvious that there is more hackers and scammers in the cryptocurrency than the Fiat money, cryptocurrency deals more with online and it digital,it deals with codding always and hackers and scammers can easily intrude into codding .it indeed obvious that scammers can easily hack cryptocurrency than Fiat money

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@gbfisher this is the main disadvantage in crypto where someone stolen our crypto assets, then we don't trace that person only trace wallet address, that is the reason so many crypto hacker's attack in our wallets and successfully stealing our money,

But in fiat these type hacks not possible but some banks higher officials and big personalities create fake accounts, and send fiat currency for their personal use, but if these scandals exposed then that country governments take the responsibility and recover that fund, 

So I think in crypto we see more hacks compared to fiat.

@Honny143 Right and thats the reason mostly peoples believe in fiat because they want to protect their assets. In cryptography we only check the transaction address through etherscan or blockchain but we dont know which person stolled our money. But if we apply mostly security features on wallet or exchangers like 2fa or, Pin or strong password then mostly chances our crypto assets secure and we feel relax. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

What is this mean dear? You were not known of crimes that happen and have bags full of paper cash fiat currency? This was happened for hundreds years and you are say you don't know about fiat crimes? Even banks are hacked for many times in the past and lose money to hacker. Even ATM are spit money in the street from cool hacker. Where you live your media must be very manipulated if you do not know.

• +2 1

Crypto currency have only it's online presence and it's not regulated in many countries so most of the hackers and scammers are on cryptocurrency. Fiat currency have relatively lesser scammers because the people have more awareness about it

For investors that are looking to get rich quick they will certainly be victims of these scams, as anything that looks too good to be true is always a scam so we have to be very careful with scams and with how we behave towards our investments.

There are scammers and hackers in both of them and you have to be very careful. But because of the anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies, they try to focus on it. Especially since cryptocurrencies are still young and many people are not familiar with them hackers and scammers can easily achieve their bad intentions in this market.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Scammers are different category from hackers. Hackers at least have usually very good knowledge of computer systems and programming languages, while scammers are clueless about anything else than to deceive their fellow humans and tell lies. We have to be careful of both but usually hackers will try to attack the big money and leave us that have very small investments intact. Scammers are stupid and happy to steal even a lollipop from a baby.

Edited by yonkii

You would agree with me that the Fiat currency is more prone to hackers and scammers because of the absence of the Blockchain technology, 

Undoubtedly, there are more hackers and fraudsters in cryptocurrencies. Hackers are more likely to attack large wallets, such as exchange wallets. But scammers encourage most people to invest in their fake projects and take any amount of money that they can get.

i think there is a lot of scammers and hack in this crypto work just asking about the base and 

I think.i the same  scammers and hackera for fiat and crypto but of you ask where much . FIAT is much becauae fiat its there are before crypto so scammera and hackera for.fiat.is being much more than crypto .lol

so that all my information about that brother , so good luck for every buddy .

Both crypto and fiat currencies are hacked by hackers and scammers.  Just as cryptocurrencies fall into the hands of scammers, so do fiat coins fall into the hands of hackers.  In both cases there is a need for caution and in any case there is a risk of losing money if you are not careful.  Since cryptocurrencies are traded online, more scammers have to fall into the trap of cryptocurrencies and scammers take the opportunity to fall into the trap.  Crypto requires more caution so it is possible to keep coins safe from scammers.