Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Answer is NO
Why? - Because you make a deal only with 2 people and there is no 3 pearson. Like the real barter. 
Scam is when you stole someone's property. Crypto is not about stealing something, it's about trading, honest and people. 

There is many scam project in the crypto world , but that isn't mean that the all the crypto is scam , 

U must serch very well about the project before I invest in it 

So I will not scammed in the crypto 

I see cryptos as an investment tool.
such as share certificate and foreign currency.
If the crypto is fake, there is a possibility that they are also fake.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:12 AM, tienda said:

I have never believe that cryptocurrency is scam, I know that in the first year when Bitcoin is created there are many people who dont think it and they consider it as a scam.people 

Well, that's true mate, cryptocurrency is not literally a scam, there are some people using it just to scam other people so that many people are considering that crypto is a scam which is not true, there's many people here are now getting some huge amount of money so i will say that stop spreading some fake news.

Personally I don't. My parents convinced that all cryptocurrency market is one big scam. I think crypto got it own pros and cons. It's very safe and fully anonymous but it's not backed up with something real that's why it can be VERY unstable. And when I say unstable I mean it. Something this much unstable can't function as a wallet right now. We just need some time to improve it.

at least more innocent and safer than monetary policies around the world.
when we invest;
From imf policies, reputation assassinations of credit rating agencies and economic hitmen, develuation, oil pipeline sabotage, company stock games,
printing money for no money,
You will have a less affected investment tool.

• +5 1

Of course not. I believe that cryptocurrencies are a world of high profits.  It is important to inform yourself first before making any type of investment and thus avoid scam risks, there are many fictitious companies that promise to earn a lot of money and in the end they do not comply as there are others that are 100% legitimate and bring many profits.

• +1 1

Most of the cryptocurrencies are recognized as scams, which is why the majority opinion is inclined to believe that all cryptocurrencies are scams. It remains for us to choose from the small part that gives hope to a bright future.

• +2 1

I never think like cryptocurrency  is the scam.  It is the great innovation of digital world and laborious developers.  I want to remain in this world for a long time.  Those who says crypto is scam they have no ideas how it works in this world. 

There is an increasing possibility that projects become scam, i believe that this world is used for  fraudulent actions in real life

Of course not. If it were SCAM I would not get payed every day. Here is the thing, nowadays there are about 100 million people using criptocurrencies. This number was only 20 million 2-3 years ago. I tell you that very soon we can hit 500 million cripto users and this number will be incrising every year. It is not to late yet to get involved in it. 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, Satya31 said:

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam. 

when the price is controlling by some whales and rich people maybe we fall into their trap and it become scam. specially those new airdrops and new coin that don't release any information.

Cryptocurrency is not a scam.  But swindlers and companies and whales are scammers and scammers.  In addition to the investor’s greed and not taking advantage of the good opportunity for time to buy and sell, which causes him to lose his money and then say the cryptocurrency is a fraud.  You should be careful in this area and thieves are many in it.

I do not think it is a scam if it is true that many people take advantage of them to do evil but it is normal since where there is money there will always be someone who wants to put something in their pocket, but for me cryptocurrencies are an investment for the future

I don't think so even our terminology is wrong ... cryptocurrencies are, Projects that their owner works on, develops and invests to make them more valuable ... Some fail at the beginning of the road and others in the middle of the road ... this is considered a failure in the project and not a fraud. And with the passage of time the matter will become clearer..Good luck

No, i donot blieve it is scam, it is new technology, that is why some people refuse it but with time they are going to accept it..for sure some projects try to benefit from crypto success and make scam projects but they fall very fast

If you think crypto is scam then you shouldn't be joining and using this forum, after all if you don't have trust in something you should not put any time on it, if you are a beginner to the whole crypto space I recommend you to do your own due diligence before investing in anything or get involved with crypto anymore, there are tons of information on different websites right now including articles, after getting enough information you can decide whether crypto is scam or not, and more importantly you will come to understanding as to whether crypto is for you or not.

Edited by lharost

I do not believe that cryptocurrencies are a scam, only that being something new, a new technology, people tend to reject it for fear of change, what I think is a scam are the people who try to deceive. The losses that can be had is a totally different matter.

Edited by Carleinys

You can answered this by using common sense, if this is scam mate why are you still posting here? You don' need to make a thread just for this because we all know that cryptocurrency is leg tit and this will help us to earn money

No, cryptocurrency is definitely not a scam. The only thing that may look like a scam is the closure of exchanges or the prohibition of a certain coin, but for such cases there are cold wallets.

we could think like this, scam & scamers everyvere.. blockchain tech is most advnced tech. the revenue of the crypto industry is very high growing super fast. where money circulating there are scammers roundin there hunt... when regulation comes it will clear up

if the cryptocurencies are scam so what are we doing here noway this system is build from zero trusty level to hight quality trusty level so never crypto is more legal then banks .

Cryptocurrency is the best thing to earn money from anywhere. mainly crypto has a bright future and people are joining crypto now to make good profit.

On 16/12/2019 at 3:56, Lubruselu said:

Desde que comenzó a usar las criptomonedas mientras pensaba que podría ser una estafa, ¿cree que las criptomonedas siguen siendo una estafa hasta hoy? Y porque piensas eso

The cryptocurrency is like FIAT money, since it is a printed paper with a value, a value that people accept and decide to use it to buy the things they need, likewise are cryptocurrencies, each one is free to choose the one that best suits them , according to its value and ease of exchange.

It is money that you cannot touch, digital money, but that it has value and people accept it as a means of payment, because cryptocurrencies will always be present, now on the value it has depends a lot on the commerce it has, being Bitcoin the main cryptocurrency, this due to its age and that it was very well received by many.

Well it depends what cryptocurrency you mean because not all cryptocurrecies are scam, I belive that most of cryptocurrencies are scam, but not all.