Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

I don't think that crypto currency is a scam even though I used to think it was a scam because of all the scammers that I encountered who were dealing with crypto currency but I am now more educated and I know that it is a legitimate and secure means of payment.

Alot of abusers have spoilt this platform as a spam zone for those who don't seems to grab a better knowledge of what it entails. If you are not aware of how things are supposed to be done on this platform, then you might get lost and confused into being scam. Many users have benefited from cryptocurrency as a digital trading zone and people are still gaining up till now. Cryptocurrency has been in existence over ten years now and it's been cool enough for many users.

no it's not scam but we have to be attention for it ! because until now we don't know who is controlling this world ! so we can't believe in this world 100%

Well for me I don't think Cryptocurrencies is a scam rather it has great opportunities for us to use and earn nice amount of money, so I think cryptocurrencies is a source of income, it's just the scammers who makes it looks as if cryptocurrencies is a scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think sixty to seventy percent individuals who isn't a piece of crypto accept that digital forms of money is a trick purchase once you are a piece of a crypto world then you will have an uplifting outlook that cryptographic forms of money isn't a trick or scam.

Since I became acquainted with these digital currencies, I did not consider them to be fraudulent, but there was an idea in my mind that the world had evolved to the point of inventing a cryptocurrency as well. I am what makes it fraudulent is a person as he is when he defrauds you or deals with them in some suspicious actions.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I also thought so, I don't think so now, because I earned a lot of money, and the characteristic of fraud does not combine with earning money.

In the world of cryptography, there are spoofed currencies, troubles, and sincerity in relation to the Bitcoin currency and some other currencies, my trap is completely honest. As for fraud, most of the new currency projects are fraud protection.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not true because you can convert cryptocurrencies at any time to dollars or rubles. Some cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are used in some stores as a method of payment. Cryptocurrencies cannot be considered a fraud.

There are people who use cryptocurrencies to defraud, but this may happen even in banknotes. Cryptocurrencies are not scams, they are true.

I think there are many scammers that use cryptocurrency to prey on the vulnerable in crypto, however i do not think that the concept of crypto as a whole and the actual industry is a scam. I think that it is a new and innovative payment and financial system, which i am in full support off and i look forward to watching grow in the future. I have personally made many transactions with my crypto and they were successful, showing that crypto is not a scam.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crypto market one thing is Airdrop and bounty platform one kind of trash. Because this platform already gose scammer. This reason many project find out very meaningless and careless project.

It's a big achievement in the technology so i don't think a person knowing about technology and new innovation will say it's a scam unless he is foolish. And people who take it as scam are corrupted and  those who didn't want Crypto to go ahead .

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Of course not , because i work in crypto and i get s a good profit , only people how’s said that crypto is scammers, only the work in crypto without knowledge, and they lose their money , and said crypto is a scammer.

There can be some scam project, but it doesn't mean cryptocurrency is scam. We are working here and learning of course about new innovation. When you have made right choice, you will not see any scam. 

I never believed that cryptocurrency is a scam. But rather its a fair platform for development. Many peoples strictly oppose crypto. Different countries government do not accept cryptocurrencies in their nation. 

On 1/23/2020 at 7:46 PM, LouisHamm said:

I don’t believe that cryptocurrency is a scam . If we don’t have enough knowledge about this then we may loss our money...so we all should have accure knowledge about it then work in crypto  

Sure, if you don't know anything in cryptocurrencies and always making predictions you might complaints that's crypto is scam, but for those who making really profits, they cannot complaints that's cryptocurrencies is scam.

Cryptocurrencies are definitely not my friend's spam, they are the future, they are more realistic than physical in my opinion.

В нашем мире, мошенничество и обман кругом, ни в чем нельзя быть уверенным. Но а честно я так не думаю, что криптовалюта это обман.

• -1 1

I have never considered cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin as a form of fraud, conversely since the first time I heard about it I thought it would have a great future.

Certainly not, I do not think that the cryptocurrency is a scam, that the cryptocurrency has a global market such as oil and gold containing a capital estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars, but perhaps there are some new cryptocurrencies that are upheld with airdrops that may be projects Deceitful

Cryptocurrencies help me make real money. From 10 $ to 100 $ I have received it from here. How happy I was, I did not forget. I am trying to make more money here. there are many frauds and losses when working with cryptocurrencies, this is not the fault of cryptocurrencies, sorry it's the user's fault.

Nobody in this topic would they that cryptocurrency is scam as we are on the forum that is about cryptocurrencies, so there are only people who know more about crypto than ordinary people.

There is a lot of forums in cryptocurrency

They are fake and just want to steal your

Money and banned you after this

So I think there is alot of scam here

In crypto world

I'm also not thinking cryptocurrency is scam, I'm doing very well in Crypto and day by day I learning Soo many things. Few peoples is thinking Crypto is scam because they lost their funds in Crypto market.