Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

it is completely true any one can buy and sell BTC and convert it to  fiat money 
so it is real money and some sites accept it as a paying method and some banks now accept BTC in your account also some countries have created their own coins to be the first country n this block chain technology 

Most of people think it's a scam because its way of earning is like a hyip investment.eveytime you purchase it's price value increase on market but if investors sell their coins it's value massively decrease.sometimes it lose huge amount of value.and they think they have been scammed.i suggest them before investing know how cryptocurency works.

I think cryptocurrencies are not a Scam. I have already earned a lot of money on cryptocurrency, at first I did not believe those who told me that cryptocurrency is a gold mine, in order to understand this, I had to try to use cryptocurrency myself.

Telling me that cryptocurrency is a gold mine, I had to try using cryptocurrency myself to understand it .I think cryptocurrencies are not a scam. I've already made a lot of money on cryptocurrency

On 12/16/2019 at 3:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I do not believe because the security system is good so that is not what can be said like that and I enjoy the results

Not all cryptocurrency is a scam but sometimes the platform in which is been transact could be scam but crypto is real

On 17.02.2020 at 07:20, Mrittika16 said:

I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that.

I dont suppose cryptocurrency is trick. In the occasion that this is rip-off so why the arena massive groups are utilizing this .So on the off hazard that you have were given any issues truthful dont make use of this money go for other.

Maybe some Cryptocurrencies are scammed but most are not,like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dogecoin, litecoin and many more coins and these are proven that not scammed and many people  used it especially  the bitcoin.

Those who think and believe that crypto is a scam, perhaps they ever experience something bad such a get into ponzi scheme or HYIP investment and ended up in conclusion that calling crypto is a scam. Or maybe they don't have any clue what crypto is and and how it works? I think this is why people should teach everyone about it.

I don't, but there are scammers who are making people to think and believe crypto is a scam. Which is bad for crypto market.

No brother its not a scam. But many people use crypto world for scamming. Cryptoworld is a big platform. And here we can earn money. And its very profitable platform. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam here, it has a worldwide market and people have used it for many years now, you should get rid of that mindset.

yeah this mindset is actually unfair now as we are seeing that crytocurrencies are used by many companies and research being conducted in this field that it is something worthwhile

Sometimes I just understand how cryptocurrency is just from a banker or group of people where they just make money to create new terms where many people jump and play.

So when a lot of people are playing and buying

No I don't suppose that cryptocurrency is scam. noticeably not. Our pasting is a different business and the the scamming is another. They are not same. a celebrity may not prevail on success in this province or failure his money. It will be totally his omission that he tried it without expressive it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is bona fide to get out of real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam.

No, I don’t believe that crypto currency is a scam. But I know some of the scammers around the globe is using the name of crypto currency to scam others.

Our loss is another thing and the scandal is another.  They are not one.  No one can be successful or lose money in this field.  It would be totally his fault that he tried not to know it properly.  However, crypto is not responsible for this.  Without hacking him.  Avoiding real scammers is true but crypto is not a scam.

cryptocurency is not scam it is a real currency ,  the plate form for cryptocurrecny business that need investment is sometime scammer 

No, cryptocurrency is not scam, cryptocurrency like bitcoin,litecoin,dash etc. is decentralize, no one controls it but you, cryptocurrency was not track by government, it transactly safe and secure. i think some projects like investment is scam and not cryptocurrency.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:13 PM, febriyana said:

Yes i am still thinking all cryptocurrency is scam. Because when i see the price is like crazy, you can lose around 10% if you keep holding Bitcoin this month.

What happen the price is really going down to $0 in short time?

That is not good and make the bad perception going up everywhere.

Overall i still believe cryptocurrency is real project.

That's surprising for someone with your knowledge and experience in crptocurrency, did you really thought that? The price of Bitcoin is a demand and supply thing and has nothing to do with whether cryptocurrency is a scam or not. I am forced to ask you, what is a scam and how does Bitcoin fit in there?

On 12/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam here, it has a worldwide market and people have used it for many years now, you should get rid of that mindset.

I am also agree with you that the crypto market is not a scam just some peoples will make loss in the crypto market and they just spread that the crypto is a scam i think they buy the scam coins and they make big loss sin the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies is not a scam but because it was already well known a lot of scammers are using this name due to its in demand so they creating a site where in they are just using cryptocurencies name.

5 hours ago, sozib☺️😊☺️ said:

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real The original intention of cryptocurrency is not to actually scam people but it's obvious that some people just bring up a project with wrong motives for their own selfish interest just enrich themselves after which they disappear from the cryptocurrency Maybe in my past years but now I believe in this field because many evidence is exist like my friends that encourage me to try this when I'm bored and after the hard work all of the efforts are turn to.

All the professionals will not believe so, but others will believe that are the newbies that had lost their money in one way or the other.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:21 PM, Maaz sultan said:

No I dont think that the crypto currency is scam many people are investing and earning crypto currency.

Yeah you are right. I am also believe that cryptocurrency is not scam. We should invest here wisely.  

I know that cryptocurrencies  are not a scam. They are real and the best way to warn money on the internet. 

8 hours ago, Raisat Jahan said:

cryptocurrency for me is very helpful for me and to others who earned using this site.. there's a lot of cryptocurrency that are not legit but research more to the sites you want to join.. and for me this cryptocurrency is not a scam and not all crypto is scam.

yeah actually for me too it is not a scam rather it is a good source of income and am really optimistic about its future and it is the need of future as technologies are becoming stronger