Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

No I don't think and I cannot think that cryptocurrencies are scam because it is legit and in future will value increase of cryptocurrencies and these are helpful for us in our study expensive and every one is taking benefit from these.

No, I do not think so, cryptocurrencies are now the most reliable, and through my trading in cryptocurrencies I discovered that they are not scam, and that they have become a large part of the stock exchange in the world now.

The trust people have I'm crypto currencies has made them believe that not of those currencies are scam,but some people are now taking advantage of that trust to create fake coins, and use it yo attract traders, which at the end,the traders will be scammed and of course lose their money,so let's try to make research about any new coin we come across

• +1 1

Until now I believe crypto will replacement by another financial instrument but not with blockchain. Crypto it just a product and natural laws say everything has end, but when I don't know. As long crypto still give me income I'll stay but I need to find another one, even not same but can give me income. Try to think realistic, not agree that's fine.

• +3 1

I don't think cryptocurrency are scam... Because this currency change my life I completely trust on the cryptocurrency... If the cryptocurrency are scam so not too much community here ... And not on the daily basis crypto user's increase... It's a real and trustful currency in the world...

I don't believe that crypto talk currency is a scam because I have learn a lot of experience and knowledge in the platform of crypto talk currency platform and it provides us with knowledge of writing good content with important and meaningful write up

On 3/31/2021 at 5:25 PM, Pilotviking972 said:

No, crypto is not a scam. Cryptocurrencies are a promising, new way of cash payments. There is a drawback, this is a distrust of everything new. As time passes, confidence and popularity will come.

But among all the coins ever created out there, how many in percentage do you think are scams and how many are legit? you would find more than 50% are scams, what do you have to say about it?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Why might I be here if I think so ??
Cryptocurrencies have proven their reliability and I entered this forum because I believe in their sincerity.
Those who tried it and profited from its profits could not think that it might be a scam.

Although there are people who think this way, I am sure that cryptocurrencies are not scams. Unfortunately there are scams there are those who create projects to scam, but in general there is evidence that cryptocurrencies are not scams, there are many that have become rich.
Obviously they are not scams.

I never thought that cryptocurrency scam, even though there were some tokens out there that were used as objects to attract investors to invest in developing a fake project.Butshit coin is not cryptocurrency even though there are some that do have their own blockchain, but that is my view of cryptocurrency that is really cryptocurrency, whether bitcoin or eth is cryptocurrency that is not a scam...

Yes my dear. Your question is good. Answer is yes. Why? I say yes. The reason is that if you work on it . And you say to the other people. And many people work to trade and many companies invest in it. That is a belive to use it. 

• +5 1

i am new so i do not say the surely that is a scam or crypto currencies the legal and trusted. but i know that is give the profit to all members which are cryptotalk users or not. how? many people work to investment for the profit. so they trust and invest in it.

• +4 1

On 4/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, tahirzaib17 said:

I do believe that crypto is the most benificial thing nowadays it can give you much more profit than anything else those peoples whose calling crypto scam is fool and do not know the value of crypto

I too believe that cryptocurrency is not a scam, even though there are coins which are not legit. But let me challenge you, because we might be believing in crypto blindly. So do you know cryptocurrency source code and proven that it is legit and not rigged, or just because it is been a long time of staying with it's reputation you just want to believe that is is okay?

Certainly cryptocurrencies are not SCAM, and the evidence for this is the great spread and success achieved by Crypto projects, as cryptocurrencies have been accepted by most global companies such as PayPal and others.

We all had these misconceptions about cryptocurrencies, but as we started learning the basics of this technology and entering its various fields, we began to realize its importance and various uses.

No I do not think that, if it was a scam then you will not see all these members and people joining it and trusting it , so you cannot say that ,and I do not know what will happen later.

• +4 1

No I am not believe that a cryptocurrency is a scam because at this time the whole world is accepting the cryptocurrency and this is the era of technology and digital currency is the demand of future so how you can say that the cryptocurrency is scam

• +3 1

There's no need to believe that crypto currency is a scam. It's absolutely legit and so many people have been using it with good results and and also with good profits. You'll just need to know on the right platforms to use to make sure you don't fall into scams

No, my dear friend, the encrypted currencies have spread greatly today, and some stores and companies have started adopting them in commercial exchanges and sales and purchases, so I think they will take the place of ordinary currencies very soon

Cryptocurrency is not a scam, in my opinion. Obviously not. Our loss is another problem, and then there's the scamming. They are not interchangeable. Someone could lose money if they struggle in this sector. It will be largely his fault for carrying it out without fully comprehending the situation. This is not, however, due to crypto. Now that he's been tampered with. True, stopping genuine con artists is difficult.

Of course, using cryptocurrencies is not a scam. And it is safe and honest because you can really make money and use it for your daily expenses. Rumors that cryptocurrencies are a scam shouldn't be believed.

The cryptocurrency is the most effective and secure
That’s why I don’t see it as a scam
But there are those who use the idea of cryptocurrencies to deceive people and steal their money

• +2 1

No I do not think that crypto currency is a scam and who can I say that because I am earning a good amount of money from the crypto currency a million of people are working in this field friend and they are elearning a good amount.

• +2 1

On the contrary, for me, cryptocurrencies are the most reliable currencies and the forums that support and serve Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a good reputation in terms of reliability, speed in response, and giving money to supportive users.
 There are some people who think that cryptocurrencies are fraudulent, because of the many fraudulent sites that spread lies and carry out fraud operations under the name of cryptocurrencies.
 For example: There are sites that only want you to join in exchange for (for example) 0.01 Bitcoin, and after joining you will not get money or nothing else, this is considered fraud by the fraudulent site, and this is what created the idea (cryptocurrencies)  Be fraudulent).
 So we must avoid scammers and anonymous websites.

No i don't think this is scam. Because i earning in cryptocurrency with posting.  So any other sites like this which is give you more benefits with in short period of time. So we are here did you feel that is scame.  So we are here and making work and earning.  So if we focus then we can learn about cryptocurrency and can take more benefits.  So trading in cryptocurrency is more profitable then ither coin which is using in world. So knowledge about cryptocurrency is important.  But this is not scame and don't believe on this type of rumour.