Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Blockchain is a technology, and many cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, are decentralized. So a technology cannot be fraudulent. But there are many people who loves shilling and tempt you to invest in their coins. Those projects are fake and your money may be stolen. So there are many scammers in crypto, but crypto is not scammer.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are very safe and we have to be very happy with all the opportunities they offer us. Then you are one in the decisions you make and the risks you assume, you have to investigate well in the projects where you are going to invest and have the basic concepts very clear, thus avoiding losing your money by making bad decisions!

• +2 1

No i don't believe cryptocurrency is a scam.No one can prove cryptocurrency is scam.Cryptocurrency is most popular and legit way to earn money.More countries already accepted cryptocurrency.I think cryptocurrency future is good.

Impossible and I can say it anywhere,since joining this great platform i have not experienced such or even the members here except those who careless their fund or wanted to grow richer immediately that have fallen into the hand of a scammer and got scam but if not this, nobody is going to believe this and from the statistics crypto currencies is expanding everyday with much customers. Crypto currencies is 100% original.

• +1 1

I personally don't see why people believe things that say cryptocurrency is a scam. cryptocurrency is a platform where we can make money, of course there will be some dark shade to it because of the users who trick others, but such scams are there in every platforms where we make money.

Edited by Michaelx018

Not at all my friend. In crypto world there are some crypto currency are scam but most of the coin are ligel.In crypto world bitcoin is the no one crypto coin and i earn soo much money with bitcoin. So now i say crypto currency is not scam

I can't stop my laugh after reading your post. 🤪🤪 What are you talking about cryptography the scam no bro literally no. Cryptocurrency is the basic online currency which is used in online trading and investments. You can earn a lot of profit by investing and trading from the cryptocurrency. don't say this it is a scam you can say this there are a lot of scammers which are following you when you are using your cryptography so you have to be careful from that kind of scammers literally no no the cryptocurrency is itself a scam it is not possible.

Hello everyone crypto is not a scam cryptocurrency has help many people to earn huge amount of money, cryptocurrency is real and you can make transactions easy and secure for scammers who are trying to sign in 

No, I never believe it and will never believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.  There are some unscrupulous people who scam cryptocurrencies and use cryptocurrencies to defraud in various ways.  Everyone is successful in working with cryptocurrencies and some people are being deceived by scams so crypto scams cannot happen.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:32 AM, The Game said:

Impossible and I can say it anywhere,since joining this great platform i have not experienced such or even the members here except those who careless their fund or wanted to grow richer immediately that have fallen into the hand of a scammer and got scam but if not this, nobody is going to believe this and from the statistics crypto currencies is expanding everyday with much customers. Crypto currencies is 100% original.

Thank you mate for those encouraging words, i have that perspective about cryptocurrency before that it a scam, but after some research and knowing about cryptotalk where I learn alot about cryptocurrency,I knew that the industry is legit and it never a scam @Mubiflow

Edited by Trainz
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, sarahyes said:

@Roukff0We believe this is true ... but it is unfortunate that many countries and companies consider it a fraudulent currency ... because of decentralization and the lack of knowledge of its source .... I think that our idea should be communicated further ...

In this digital age how can someone still believed cryptocurrency is a scam, their might be people out there that tried to scam you through this digital currency but if you are still believing crytocurrency is a scam you need to have a rethink @Trainz

• Useful or interesting 1

No i think cryptocurrency is not a scam. It is real and really working currency. It will give is chance of very successful trade. If you have been scammed in the crypto it is your fault and human fault but crypto is real.

The question is why should I believe it is SCAM? I mean obviously there have been coins that are totally SCAM, or even scammed using cryptos, but that doesn't mean that the technology itself is a fraud. It would be the same as saying that nuclear energy is bad because you can make bombs with it.

The cryptocurrency is not a scam that someone could lose a little profit and not have the success to succeed, it is another matter, the cryptocurrencies will never be a scam, they are a real project and with greater growth in the future.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

In this digital age how can someone still believed cryptocurrency is a scam, their might be people out there that tried to scam you through this digital currency but if you are still believing crytocurrency is a scam you need to have a rethink @Trainz

The fact is that does that are scammed because of carelessness can easily condemn cryptocurrency as scam, because the are not been careful ,but crypto is 100 percent legit and used even by some big companies as means of exchange

• +5 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:02 PM, Satya31 said:

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam. 

Crypto market is not a scam becasue i am working in this amrket from long time almost from 2016 and this give me loss and also this give me a good profit in the market. Crypto is the great and best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously no I don't believe that crypto currencies is a scam but unknown to those that refuse to join the world of the new technology will be thinking of such which is absolutely nonsense and irritating. However crypto have proven itself to the world numerous time on how it developing daily most especially during the pandemic period we see how business was taking care using crypto currencies right at the finger tip of all user.

Never, i dont believe that cryptocurrency is fake. I have learnt about it and heard from experienced crypto users about the reliability and benefits of cryptocurrency. I have earned cryptos through this platform, and cryptos are so genuine. There may be some scam sites or projects out there, but dont get into any investments or transactions with them. Always ensure authenticity and integrity before getting into any transaction. 

• +2 1

No absolutely cryptocurrency is not a scam its just that other people or the scammers are using it to scam. It is real you can earn money from it in trading and investing. All you need to do is to learn how to manage it properly and have a knowledge about it in order for you to avoid scam. 

• Useful or interesting 1

No, but because of the scammers uses name and some part of the system in cryptocurrency they no as a scam in some countries. But members here ofcourse they didn't believe about that because they already experience making a profit here and withdraw in the worthy time. If you read some topics they kept share their experience not only in this forum but also to trading. Mining, investing in any ways in cryptocurrency even i am newbie here i know cryptocurrency is worth to be trusted.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I don’t think a scam can scale up so much for a short period of time and a scam will only allow the scammer to make money and others will just be victims losing money but that is not a case for cryptocurrency, a lot of people are benefitting and making money from this market hence it is not a scam.

Crypto currency is never a scam but it is a very good and reliable earning platform, but someone need to be careful, cause there are a lot of Scam's in this forum. Thanks

brother you need to understand what is the crypto but your question is so good 

No, I do not belive crypto currency scam. It is almost impossible to do this in the karan. And now the marketers are coming up with some new coins that promise to not work properly on their project. And which is very prevalent in the world.

i hope i answer to your question so i hope the bertter for all of us , good luck .

I don’t believe it. Cause i use crypto currency for all long time. I think it's very legit and secure from others. It's 100% reliable, lot of people trade this currency and they use it without any complain. So i don't believe that crypto currency is scam.

In my particular, I do not consider the Cryptocurrency to be a scam or fraud. Logically the loss of capital and the scam are two different things, they are not the same. What happens is that many investors are not successful when investing, either due to a lack of knowledge of the stock markets or another important factor, and they classify their failure as a scam, but it is not like that! In the remote case crypto is not responsible for the loss of money!

• +1 2