Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

It is not a fraud and I believe in cryptocurrencies, yes, because I know how much it helped me and changed my life, because working with cryptocurrencies brought me peace and a job that is not tiring. But of course there are coins that do not apply to what I said, but there are many scams and everyone knows that unfortunately there are, but you have to be careful not to fall into those scams. Other than that, I believe and am grateful to exist.

There is more chance that Fiat money is Scam than crypto currency. Another very different thing is that unscrupulous people take your money, but that is already something that depends on you, I mean on how much you are able to study and prepare yourself.

I never had the believe that bitcoin was a scam. I love bitcoin and also how it works. The problem is that there are lots of people that use crypto currencies to cheat people and those are the ones that we should be on the lookout for.

I can't believe that crypto currency is a scam because I have earned alot of money through it, only those people who have knew nothing about crypto currency who have been brain washed still have the mindset about crypto currency been  a scammed.

No my friend. There are lots of opportunities for the cryptocurrency world which is down just because of the fact the people still doesn't believe. I think it's a great legitimate platform because I experienced it myself.

• +1 1

I do not think cryptocurrency is scam. if this is scam my friend why are you posting here.If this is scam so why the large companies are still using this cryptocurrency. 

In some part its actually yes as i understand its a very legitimate one the fact that i said yes is because the members of the whole community of the crypto is the cause of it as there are alot of them that can cause other people thinking that cryptocurrency is fake.

• +2 1

Hey mate!In my point of view i don't think that cryptocurrency is  a scam.Because it has big market worldwide.So how can it be a scam.We cannot say that cryptocurrency is a scam.It is paying to alot of people around the world.If we see today the price of rise upto 17000 $.So how can it be scam.People around the world do investment in the cryptocurrency market.So how can it be a scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, Victoria' said:

Crypto currency is not a scam. It is the people who use it for scamming other people. Many sites are legit and many are not, but its up to you how you perceive the use of crypto currency. 

Well said. @Victoria' .Crypto is full of investment opportunities. It is not a scam.Now the popularity of crypto is spreading across the globe and many people are gaining huge profits from it.We are also gaining profits because of it so it is not a scam.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

23 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

At around 2013, when I first heard of it. I really thought it was a scam. That it was just fake that's why I refused to really generate any interest on it. This has been one of the few regrets I have in my life. But note that cryptocurrency is not and was never a scam 

First i like your profile picture, and for the regret, if you believe in what in the image, you will understand that only god give and take from you so don't blame your self for not entering the crypto world in 2013 maybe it's good for you, who knows? only GOD brother knows everything.

As such, cryptocurrencies do not cheat anyone, who do it are people, who create fraudulent investment projects, with the aim of stealing funds on behalf of cryptocurrencies, I think that is very clear, so you have to change the perspectives,  cryptocurrencies are not guilty after all, they are not thinking beings.

• +3 1

Like many other novice back then, I was consumed with such believes that cryptocurrencies are scams and illegal, but with a proper understanding of the whole concept I am convinced that scam is not associated with cryptocurrencies in any format or way. 

Edited by Froshk
Duplicate correction
  • +1 1

At first when Bitcoin was launched in 2009, I never gave myself a chance to acquire about the currency, all my thought them was advanced people bringing another idea on how to scam people, cryptotalk gave me the believe that cryptocurrency is legit and real

• +2 2

I have never had that mindset that crypto currencies especially BTC are scams, infact as a crypto enthusiast part of the things I do is to educate people about the opportunities that are available when they begin to see cryptocurrencies from a positive mindset 

• +1 1

Okay, the fact that we could earn here on crypto talk is already a big evidence to see that crypto currency is not a scam. I thought so too, at first I was hesitant since it was not really known and that it is just fraud, but this past few months I've been here? Proved me wrong.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

There is a difference between altcoins and Bitcoin: Some of the alternative currencies whose projects plunder people's money, and the movements that we see in their chart revolve around pumping liquidity to raise the currency and attract many investors to place purchase orders, then we see a large emptying of them that brings us back in most cases to levels below what we were in. But Bitcoin is another thing whose advantages cannot be described because it is so many and its future is now beginning to me and the next will be much better.

This is a controversial question because what to mean about the crypt currency. Online exchangers, tokens unknown to anyone or suspicious exchanges? Of course, as everywhere else it is necessary to know and check the information for authenticity in order not to be deceived.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:02 AM, Satya31 said:

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam. 

Yes I also dont believe that cryptocurrency is a scam. I am a huge beneficiary of cryptocurrency and I can invest my whole asset in cryptocurrency because it's not a scam. I will advice even my enemy to invest in cryptocurrency. 

Well, from my opinion which I got from an experience of one week to be here. So I have fount this thing that there is no chance of scamming in Cryptocurrency. As everyone here talk about Cryptocurrency positively which I saw here, that wouldn't be think to be considered the Cryptocurrency as a spam. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Crypto currencies in itself is not a scam but there are many ways that you can get scammed through it. You need to be vigilant and also research on stuffs that are not legit. It is only through research that you can figure out that such and such platform is a scam.

Actually there are scam temps, and in fact there are currencies of utmost importance and technology, and the matter here depends on the level of understanding and the level of experience of the person. There are people with limited thinking who do not trust the world of crypto as a result of their unwillingness to understand or believe that a hypothetical cryptocurrency has a price value such as the price of bitcoin and there are people who understood that this field He is able to achieve dreams if they work hard and are aware of us doing so the difference here is the person himself.

• +1 1

I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a scam. I believe in the gain or loss during the trading or investment of crypto currency, but I do not accept that cryptocurrency is scam. There are many people who have not any little information about crypto currency and they invest in it, thus they have to suffer loss. And then they say that cryptocurrency is scam. The gain or loss during the trading or investment of crypto currency is due to our own, thus we should not go to any other responsible agreement. So we should not say that cryptocurrency is scam. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Maybe it could sound a little trite, but the first time I saw btc information was in my traditional job but as I had already entered the curiosity for online business. and I thought it was something interesting but I'm more than sure that there will be people who still consider it today I already have some satoshis and I would like to be able to hold as much as possible to make the most profit

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Crypto currency is a big business and this is not a scam becasue i am also use the coins and make the buy and sell the coins from one wallet to another and i also make good amount of withdraw, so this is not a fake business it s real business.

• +1 1

BetFury