Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

The dollar as of now exists before the Btc is even a thought! So I don't think the dollar is subject to Btc however a remarkable opposite, in light of the fact that Btc is esteemed. On account of the current money .and Btc clients, they can undoubtedly sell it in the event that one day it turns out to be less productive even with enormous misfortunes

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I think USD should be removed because it is not giving a good amount of profit to its users and it has just stopped at a one price just. And bitcoin so the coin which has a very high price in the history and it is increasing day by day. 

I do not eliminate either, because both are useful sometimes the internet can fail and you run out of virtual currencies, and sometimes the cash is fake, that's why we need both types of finances.

For me, I prefer removing the dollar, as I prefer Bitcoin more because of the privacy it provides for us and the degree of its security, but I do not think that cryptocurrencies may completely replace paper money and there is still a long way to go.

I do not expect that the dollar is related to Bitcoin, with the rise in Bitcoin, the dollar is still maintaining its value and its position around the world, so I think that it is difficult to remove the dollar or bitcoin.

• +2 1

At the moment we need the two currencies, we need Bitcoin to invest because of its fluctuating price and the need for the dollar to withdraw our money or to protect our money when market fluctuations are because it is a stable currency, but my answer to your question is that I will prefer Bitcoin because I earn from it unlike the dollar.

• +1 1

I think there is no need to remove any currency like USD and Bitcoin both are very important and both are having their own importance we cannot say that which one Is good because some don't accept bitcoin but many countries do accept it because of its increasing value. 

For me, as a cryptocurrency trader, I do not wish that Bitcoin will disappear, as I am part of my daily life and the work I earn from it.

At the same time, I do not want the US dollar to collapse because the world economy is based on it and it will cause a disaster if it collapses.

I prefer using Bitcoin, trading and investing in this currency and I see that cryptocurrencies will become an alternative to fiat currencies such as dollars, euros, etc. due to their ease of use and reliability.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We all know that USD is a physical currency while crypto is a digital currency. Today USD is the world strong currency in the world and used any where in the world but crypto we use in internet are online use and not use in all world so we need physical currency so I think we need two currency and not remove anyone among the two.

• +2 1

Well this is difficult question, but I will answer it. I choose to remove USD, because I like bitcoin we can earn money of it because of volatility and I can convert it into fiat like our local currency.. so no problem if USD is remove.

• +3 1

In my point of view I'll go with Bitcoin because it has a small supply and transactions are straightforward. 
Whereas Bitcoin has a blockchain, the system is not managed by anyone, and the wallet has strong protection that cannot be easily hacked. 
But I believe the government would prefer fiat because it has an infinite supply and allows you to have physical money, while Bitcoin requires an internet connection and is a digital currency.

Actually, You can't remove both of them even that possible. For me,I will not removed this currency because it's what we need today. But i think in a near future we need Bitcoins than USD. Right now we both need this currency in our daily lives as a payment or buying stuff, it's so important to use both currency.

Although it is difficult to give up the dollar at the present time because it is still in control, I will choose to remove it at the expense of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the future currency that will rid us of the control of banks and taxes, which will enable us to buy any order from anywhere in the world, the world is in continuous development and all  Coin gradually removes the previous currency.

Well, I don't think it could be possible in any country to choose the one currency between Cryptocurrencies and US dollar. Because both have the different values. As we compare them then it is seen that many people have still prefer in USD instead of Bitcoin because the USD is a physical existence, and the Bitcoin is digital currency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Both of these currencies have their own importance in their their respective field. But for investment i think bitcoin is the best choice between them. Because its very important for investment and it has many advantages also

• +3 1

I will choose USD to be removed because the way and manner members are benefitting from the Bitcoin no one will love or will want Bitcoin should be out of the coins or digital currency exchange because their are alot of profit attached to it.

As we all know about the reputation of bitcoin and as well as doller. So doller is too much behind bitcoin so I will prefer to choose bitcoin.. It's getting reputation all over the world day by day very fast and there are chances that it will be currency of future.. Everyone is getting benefits from this currency so I will prefer this.. The thing which is benefiting me a lot of new things why I will not choose him...If we talk about the price then 1 bitcoin is equal to 20000 US dollers... So we can see the big difference here in prices and also in reputation as well. 

Currently USD is the basic need of the world to trade globally. But Bitcoin or crypto currencies have not a value yet to be eliminate usd at all. And I think USA will not allow any currency to overcome there currency until they themselves want to replace usd with crypto currencies. Other than if all world countries agreed to work in crypto currencies then they can get win crypto currencies over usd.

This comparison is not fair because USD is national currency of United States and on other hand bitcoin develop itself so strong that its become like impossible to take it down. So do comparison between bitcion and altcoins.

If is to removed any one of them please removed bitcoin them even the person that want to know which coin is to be removed, the person that advice that and it happen and any other people that are participants in the bitcoin investment and others will know what to do.

According to my point of view the bitcoin will removed although it has great popularity but it is not acceptable in most county while usd is accepted in the whole word