Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

Bitcoin will dominate in the future, end the dollar’s hegemony, and become a global reserve currency.

• -2 1

USD should be removed if the feds keep printing it without any legit backing, while btc has limited supply and is being mined

In my opinion neither of the two currencies should be eliminated, the dollar and any other fiat currency should exist, I think that if those currencies are eliminated, the cryptocurrencies would be eliminated along with them, because they would not have a referential value in the market of the finance.

In my opinion, both should be maintained, since physical money reaches everyone and there are still many people who do not know about cryptocurrencies and also not everyone has the technology to pay or use electronic currencies, since you have to have an electronic device and have internet, it may be that in the future developed countries will be able to possess bitcoin, but underdeveloped countries that are still behind in terms of technological advances, only a few would use bitcoin or any electronic currency as a means of payment

I could not eliminate either, I think USD and Bitcoin are very useful and both can be used to generate profit.

• -2 1

well i do not like this type of vote because for sure investors need both currencies  every currency has it own personalty and the way of usage

it will still takes years till ppl will forget usd and such stuff since every compares btc price still to dollars "10k-13k" they are calling on that as long as that is still a thing usd wont get removed as currency but also it might just adapt later on the stage but lets see where we go

Good time, my friend, for me, I will choose to remove Bitcoin because it is a decentralized currency that is not guaranteed by anyone, and this could expose me to bankruptcy at any moment in the event of its collapse, or I will suffer a loss if its price drops

USD and BTC both are good currencies but the most effective and great currency is just the BTC becasue its price is going to be high so much fast in the market and this will touch the 200,000$ in future and i hope in the market soon it touch the more high than the 200,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my personal opinion, I do not want to remove either of them, that owning dollars gives an overwhelming happiness, but owning bitcoins will also give great happiness because it will turn into dollars and I think that the relationship between them will last for a long time

On 12/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

My dear what is these questions you are have I ma really confusing me with all the random thing that you are come to say, any way you are not make any mean here. We are have to choose between two currency? Where have you see this?

Edited by Mella
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is no need for any coin to be removed and Bitcoin cannot replace the US dollar since the economy is not based on a deflating token that requires saving. If you don't know anything about economics you can think it can happen.

• +1 1

Bitcoin without USD is nothing because we cannot pay our utility expenses directly from crypto. Everyone trades USD with Bitcoin and pays his expenses so USD is so far more important till crypto legalize all over the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

There is no connection and one is not fighting the other. Bitcoin was created to cover the problems of the USD but there is no possibility bitcoin will take over and the dollar will disappear or be abandoned, it is this simple and you make not a good case at all as you haven't even had an argument in your post.

• +1 1

You are not using usd since you are obviously not an american. Have you asked the americans if they want to remove the dollar and use bitcoin? These are the ones that you should ask.

• +1 1

I would choose Bitcoin without even looking. The dollar is just losing the price and it is also making problems to our currencies too and the euro is following. I don't think that any fiat will survive the way the countries run their currencies and I expect Bitcoin to be thriving.

• +1 2

I dont think there is any one will be true to go with it, the right idea is to work as hard and put together everything that we have to really be sure of a lot of thing that we have to work and put together everything that we see around, and the same bitcoin that usd is to really be sure that works well for the well thing that we have to really keep on working and putting everything in the right perspective

• +2 1

I don't want a coin to be removed. I like Bitcoin above all but the dollar has a purpose too and it is more important right now. I hope that Bitcoin will become the global currency and the rest will be under it and used locally for limited purposes.

Bitcoin is more like an asset right now as when transactions are increased fees are scaling higher and it can't be used for every day transactions like shopping groceries but it is seen more like a long term investment asset. I don't know if it will succeed without the money aspect but we will see.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't know why should a currency be removed and also removed from where? Removed from circulation? Like abandon Bitcoin or abandon the dollar? I don't understand you at all. Try to make a question that we can answer and not rubbish, also try to make an example or expand your argument. What is the point of this question?

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

The BTC is best payment for trading where USD is gonna decline and BTC can be use as payment for all commodities. The crypto is future where USD is past and world is becoming more adoptive of digital currency. The obvious choice will be BTC for crypto user and for common user USD. Where it's not good to remove permanently one from equation we need balance and good replacement of USD against BTC. Which will give more chance of earning like forex pair EURO/USD. 

• +3 1

I cannot choose either because both are important, they complement each other.
I am a believer that Bitcoin is a revolution and has a journey ahead, but let's think if we eliminate USD, how are you going to know its value? How do you profit?
I think we all want a bitcoin as a store of value and to avoid inflation. The only hypothetical option is that the monetary system will be changed, in that case we would no longer have the dollar as a reference.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

These currencies are too important considering the two phases either USD for fiat world or Bitcoin for Crypto world. Only to accept the fact that one may supresse other in nearest future.

Bitcoin can be an alternative for Dollar in our financial activities. In the future it may be much easier to use Bitcoin instead of Fiat. Dollar cannot be used for local purchases around the world outside of US but you can transfer Bitcoin to any currency. So bitcoin wins here.

If we talk about which one to remove from the two, I think nothing will be removed, because both have good value. Today bitcoin and USD have many investors and are coins that are in great demand. Removed coins are usually not in high demand.

• +1 1