Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -4 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Just now, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I hope that bitcoin exists because of the existence of the fait currency. It the fait currency will not be there there will be no existence of crypto because all people don't accept it till now. And there will be no oscillations in the price. It will be fixed. So it was for fait. And if it only comes to USD then it will effect only the people those use uds as a fait. Not the others. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

In my opinion is i will choose Bitcoin, because Bitcoin have limited supply and transparent for transaction.

Where Bitcoin also have blockchain where that system is not controlled by anyone and also the wallet have strong security can't be hacked easily.

But i bet the government will choose fiat, because fiat have unlimited supply also you can have physical money not like Bitcoin need internet and that is digital currency.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Both of these currencies are useful for me so I don't want any of them to be removed. These two currencies complement each other. Speaking about the present time, you need each of them to earn the other. You buy BTC with USD and then you sell your BTC to get USD again and this cycle continues multiple times to give you profit. Without USD you have no BTC and vice versa.

I am also waiting for days to come that bitcoin will overcome fiat totally and replaces it forever but we are still far from this. I think we should not think about removing any currency, instead we should try to improve the adoption of some currencies.

• +1 1

I think none of these. If we remove USD then we will not be able to sell our bitcoin when it reaches in the highest price.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin? I dont think that will be removed Bitcoin and also I dont think will be removed US Dollar, in the future they will bee both important and one is for physical transaction only and other for digital transaction only.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think people remove usd. Because this time people bear any durden and bank problem. This reason people ignore usd. And accept Bitcoin. This reason people love Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin transaction is very easy. 

I choose Bitcoins of course because of this coin I am here. USD is not my currency but I think this is higher than to our currency but all in all Bitcoin will still be on top.

Most likely, I would withdraw the US dollar and leave Bitcoin. Storing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies is much more profitable than a dollar. The dollar does not matter to rise in price, like bitcoin. Definitely, I will leave bitcoins. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Remove USD. In the first place USD is created out of thin air, there is no basis but the economy score of united states which is manipulated by the authorities. USD is the save haven of  all oligarch which controls the world.
That's whay they are doing everything to stop the people from getting that power trough decentralization.
Where-in no one controls. 

The dollar already exists before the Btc is even an idea! So I don't think the dollar is dependent on Btc but quite the contrary, because Btc is valued. Thanks to the existing currency .and Btc users, they can easily sell it if one day it becomes less profitable even with large losses

• +1 1

Right now bitcoin and usd both are must valuable currency worldwide. If one currency is moved that affect very bad. So we need both currency bitcoin and usd. Both are very nice.

Nothing can be removed from both of currencies because till the removal of fiat usd can not be removed. Bitcoin also have major impact on the world. So it cant be removed also

I think that these money will co-exist for a long time, because every of them has own advantages and disadvantages. Usd is more popular and stable, but Bitcoin has better technology 

• +1 2

I think it doesn't matter. If we remove one of them, that currencies will be replaced. USD is most powerful currency in the world trading. Also bitcoin is the most powerful currency is web-world. They both replaceable. We should remove both of them and find something new, something what will lead us to future world

Well, if the only option is to choose one, only then I'll go for bitcoin, it's more convenient to use, can do transactions using only phone or any device that can connect to the internet, and BTC can even go higher so your owned BTC too.

• +1 1

I think nothing will be removed. Bitcoins and dollar are correlated. How could we exchange our digital money into real cash? Digital cryprocurrencies and nations currencies such as dollars played different roles. They are both important to the Money world! Let's just focus on how we make use of it. They both needed in this world. 

• +1 1

For now, I will removed Bitcoin because not all countries are adopted Bitcoin and the value of Bitcoin is volatile but for the future I will prefer to choose Bitcoin because it has a big potential in the industry to recognize.

• +1 1

At present, Btc is not adopted in all country, so we must need USD. We need to give more time to Bitcoin. so, We should keep both currency dear.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't think they will be deleted. USD is an American currency that is impossible for him to delete and bitcoin is a digital currency that many people use today. I don't think these two coins will be erased.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I do not know, both mean to me personally. Because if the current usd is removed I can't think of how it will affect the world economy. Whereas if bitcoin is removed it is very likely that crypto will experience very difficult conditions given the dominance of the crypto market in the hands of bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

No need to delete anything! In both cases I will lose something! Like most people in the world. but if you need to choose, leave me bitcoin! I see in him more customer care.

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

It is depend for those people using btc and dollar. Because some people usin dollar said the btc is get remove and the other people who use btc is the usd dollar get remove. I think it is impossible if they 2 money are being removed.

I much likely to use bitcoin but here I will choose the bitcoin to be removed because there have only 21 millions bitcoin which will not enough to all people in the whole world