Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

You can never even think that doge will outperform bitcoin from any side whether in trading volume or anything else that's impossible

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, apealing said:

it is proper that this coin can't be higher than bitcoin and in order to no longer manifest. doge is a great forex but bitcoin is its basis

You mean bitcoin is basically a basis for all coins, does that mean not just doge but no other coin could ever surpass bitcoin?

For this time this is quite impossible because of the popularity of Bitcoin. But maybe in the future we don't know. Future is full of chances and we can consider this one.

14 hours ago, Readmm said:

Personally, I completely agree with this, it is very unlikely to happen, at least the dogs have been at their level in price for several years and there are no serious prerequisites for growth.

Even in my wildest dreams it won't happen at all, dogecoin is too sluggish and not ready to increase in price, I don't really know what dogecoin is targeting in the future

Yes i am agree with you  doge can never  overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is more popular and easy to transact  

This is impossible
It does not occur to me that any currency can take a bitcoin order, so how can this coin be Dogecoin?

I agree with you on this issue that it is also obvious, I do not know the reason for the delay of this coin in catching up with the bitcoin currency. She appeared a long time ago, and it is a little complicated because most of the currencies that have been publicized are in constant growth

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

14 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Anything truly could happen in crypto, but under normal circumstances it would never happen. If Bitcoin Core were attacked, or congestion caused something severe, while Doge continued its every day popularity, it could overtake.

We can't even dream that dogecoin will overtake bitcoin, we should have compare bitcoin with other more potential coins we have in cryptocurrency not with dogecoin

I don't know that much about doge coin because I have not used it before but what I'm pretty much sure is that it can not over take bitcoin in it's life time of existence,never.

That will make Dogecoin not special where the supply and demand maybe more high their supply. It also make the Dogecoin price will not going up really high. Also volume Dogecoin have much weight to make the price move from one satoshi to ten satoshi.Dogecoin is not performing very well. So i think it's impossible to beat bitcoin by dogecoin.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

I think that will be impossible because bitcoin is still standing on the top and cant go down because majority of the people are still using bitcoin and I think that they will not go down easily because of the emergence of dogecoin. I think that they will still hold their grounds. 

You are right, my friend. It is impossible for this currency or any other currency to exceed the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin currency will remain the best and most expensive currency among all digital currencies.

Right there is nothing chance that we think that doge coin beat bitcoin and any other top level coins such as xrp, eth and eos coins. So be in fact doge coin only double in price if bitcoin pumps nor more then that and therefore it is very surprised if doge after ten years reached to 1$.

This is totally impossible. The price of dogecoin is not even worth of 1$ There is yet not possibility to reach at t one dollar for doge. The price of the bitcoin is almost around 8k usd. That means this is not possible ever for doge. The other currencies haven't got any value around the price of btc. Because each coin differs a lot price than btc. Second highest is around 200usd. And that is eth. So these are only dreams to overtake btc. 

3 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I  think doge coin will not beat Bitcoin at the top because Bitcoin holds still the majority of the investment and may people are still trusting Bitcoin wherever the price is low or when it is high. I think that Bitcoin can hold its place in number one spot.

We don't have any coin that can compete with bitcoin and be successfully, dogecoin is even an underdog which has not be able to move a good range since Inception

I think that this prediction is true. I don't think that dogecoin will ever be able to overtake bitcoin, especially if you look at the large difference that there is between their two prices. I think that the chances of dogecoin overtaking bitcoin is next to impossible and should such a situation occur, that there will be a lot of people that would be rich in dogecoin. But, as you know, the price of dogecoin has been pretty stable and therefore i think that your prediction is right,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is impossible. Dogecoin is a currency of entertainment. It has an annual inflation rate of maybe 5%, that is, it increases every year, which means that its price will decrease often, while Bitcoin is digital gold in short.

There is absolutely no chance that dogecoin as a funny cryptocurrency could overtake bitcoin which is the first one crypto and the most powerful right now, there are too many differences between them.

Yes, I agree that the Dogecoin coin will never rise in price, but I think that it can reach the price of $ 10 if people become interested in it.

is a cryptocurency that has not managed to grow enough to be considered within the top of the best currencies to invest and achieve high profits however many use it to exchange for other currencies when its price goes up.

yes you are right and i agree with you. dogecoin was made as a joke but now its one of the top coins in market but it will never take btc's place also dogecoin has infinity supply!

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

Yes, I agree to you. Well, as of now, we can see the bigger price gap between bitcoin and doge. That's why I agree to you that doge can't never overtake bitcoin in price and even in all aspects. Bitcoin is very way to far ahead to Doge, in price, volume, supply and the demand of it.

I don't think that dogecoin is going to take over Bitcoin it's unbelievable to predict that. I think the Bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency for coming 5 years. There must be a big Revolution to overtake Bitcoin

Dogecoin are best coins who are investing for small amount of money as it is cheap. Reaching up to bitcoin will be so hard as the supply of the dogecoin is unlimited where bitcoin is limited which makes the coin valuable.