Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

On 12/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, Angel Medina said:

Every day when I go to sleep I have this dream, but statistics indicate that this is as unlikely as winning the lottery, even less likely I think. However, the word `` never '' does not usually use it, at first nobody would say that bitcoin would become what it is today, that there would be thousands of sites to study and deal with strategies to mine bitcoin, bestial promotions, thousands of people have become a millionaire thanks to bitcoin at the beginning nobody would say this. So what is my recommendation, at least have a Dogecoin stored in your wallet, even if only as a souvenir, the puppy is also very beautiful 🙂

Yes this is a true that no one can take the  in the crypto world. Because bitcoin is worldwide using. It has more popularity  than anything yet.

7 hours ago, addou said:

If Doge outperforms Btc doubtlessly the greenback might be without any assess and useless! You'll foresee for other coins like Ethereum but in no way Doge or Xrp when you consider that these coins will not surpass 1 greenback in my conclusion.

Comparing Doge and BTC is not fair at all. Even Ethereum with much larger capitalization and more volume than Doge, has not been able to beat bitcoin. How do you expect a weaker coin like Doge can compete with BTC? The day Doge can overtake bitcoin, the whole crypto world will collapse because if bitcoin becomes so weak, it is a threat for all the market. The answer is 0% definitely. Doge should be compared with coins like TRX and WAVES not bitcoin.

I strongly agree, even doge is still rated 32 and still far from the top 10 at coinmarketcap.com, besides the price is still $ 0.002 is also far from Bitcoin. in my opinion doge can penetrate the top 10 alone has become a very extraordinary thing.

I think doge can't overtake bitcoin, btc is the top most cryptocurrency and the father of all crypto even if doge might increase in price, it still can't reach the or overtake btc. 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

I agree with you doge cannot beat the beat there is no chance. But good news for doge holding doge coin jumped from 27 satoshi to 33 satoshi in one or two days  .

Of course, it is not possible to think even by comparing the bitcoin currency with the Dogecoin currency, but we can expect the price of each one separately according to the capabilities, project, date and volume of trading each of them, and for me I prefer these two currencies and I like dealing with the Dogecoin as its price is low and the commission for converting it is low and any little rise in Their price means a lot of profit because you can buy a lot from them.

Best regards

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

100% agree but if we will be talking about the future like 100 years from now then maybe I will give doge coin a little percent that it can actually overtake bitcoin as we cannot tell what will happen in the future. 

But right now up to 10-20 year, there is no chance for doge to overtake bitcoin in rank and in it's price. 

That is really impossible and really need to burn maybe 1/3 of the supply of doge coin it is not really that it will rise the price if there is no so much buyer like everyone in this world want to buy that coin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

7 minutes ago, Onik said:

there is no way doge coin can over take bitcoin, bitcoin is the father of all coin, there will be no possible way that any other crypto currency will be used more than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and i think no one is able to overtake the bitcoin price.

Right, I  agree with you, it is impossible for doge coin to overtake bitcoin.. you know ethereum is no. 2 in the top cryptocurrency but it can not overtake bitcoin, how much more in doge coin?, Bitcoin is really the king of cryptos. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually, I also think like you. Dogecoin is good but it cannot surpass bitcoin. 10 years or 50 years from now, the value of it is better still can not surpass bitcoin.

Welcome with me
Dogecoin, with its current technical and technical data, can never revolutionize its field. Its large volume will not help it even raise its price to a large level, let alone bypassing bitcoin.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think that also but I don't know why really I like dogecoin I agree with you it doesn't rise any more although it has value in the crypto market and replacing in many investments sites 

nil is unattainable in crypto world. Who canister exclaim bitcoin dump continiously and doge pump extra than our imagination. so, it may possible

Yes there is no capacity in doge coin to cross over from bitcoin price even after hundreds years later it's not possible because it's price is so low still on 0.0023$ after many years from its launching.

13 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, you completely disagree with Doug's currency, which is very normal. There is not much support for it. There are more candidates for Bitcoin competition

Dog coin will become the most important currency in 2020 and bitcoin will remain the group leader. Thank you

2 minutes ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah mate it’s really impossible but doge coin is most promising coin of crypto market.i think end of 2020 doge coin per 1k price will be 15$+   

Wow. That's a prediction I've never heard. Based on what do you think Dogecoin will grow that much ? It has been declining for a long time and the project isn't worked on. There are hardly any updates and such.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

At the present it look like only joke that dogecoin can take the place of bitcoin ever. because dogecoin price not really going up. Even it has lost his position from last few months in crypto market.

That's true dogecoin shows strength but only in numbers of dogecoin it will never be increase the price even 1,000 satoshi its only playing in 30-90 satoshis per dogecoin so sad.even this coins is really popular.

If you have been a blind investor in Days Coin, then sure enough you will be so frustrated that you will be confused about whether you hold the currency or sell it. General Chat Chat LoungBut the thing is, it's better to trade them for better well coins, some people are reluctant to say it, but thank you for taking the time to tell the truth...

On 12/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

This could not be happened even in a 100 or 200 years. Because the values of bitcoin is highest value in the crypto world and in the original world it is growing too much fast now. Even a good valued alt coins can not defeat the bitcoin as well. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes I totally agree that doge coins can not overtake Bitcoin because of Bitcoins popularity and the faith among its uses bitcoin will always have a great users with it investing in it and also many users are there who trade with it so price of Bitcoins main fluctuates for or some reasons but it will be a stable coin in future.

Edited by Ayush Singh

On 12/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

well is not that hard to say that. we all agree that doge will never surpass bitcoin for just one reason.

bitcoin has a limited supply, and it is also pretty low, and dogecoin has an unlimited supply. so if you just some basic of economy you know that doge can't beat the bitcoin price

In my opinion, for the past years before rising of bitcoin, It was a goal or aim like a dream for bitcoin to reach even 1$ or more so now  there is a chance for doge to enter the race between crypto currencies to become the best with the help of market exchanging conditions. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

I think dogecoin won't cross bitcoin. Because it's project not strong like bitcoin. Also it's have a huge amount of supply. This coin will need maximum market volume to make competition between bitcoin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA