Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

It's possible for doge to overtake bitcoin but as you said it's a dream because the way bitcoin value is increasing daily I don't think any coin can over take it for now but no one can predict unless it's happens in reality

I agree with you that DOGE will never overtake bitcoin's price mainly because many people don't even use DOGE and it is a currency that is not well known in and out of the crypto world.

I believe that you are right, although everything can happen, we must know that the most valuable cryptos such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and pokadot have a lot of volume and interest from many investors, which is why their price increases, dogecoin would have to improve a lot in their technology to rise in value enormously.

Yes, my friend of course you are right and your words are true and free of mistakes, the bitcoin currency what makes it high value is that it has a limited number, and this either increases its value, unlike daghi it is not limited in number so the price will never be affected. 

• +3 1

I do not think that the Doji can resist the king of cryptocurrencies and the strongest because it does not have the elements of strength yet and has not become strong users such as Bitcoin, so I do not think that the Doji will become stronger than Bitcoin in the future

Doge coin is a very good coins. But is not certain for dogecoin to overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is the greatest and no crypto project yet to be equivalent to bitcoin. 

Of course, there is no room for comparison. No cryptocurrency will not outperform Bitcoin because of its longevity and due to the decentralization it enjoys as well.

• +3 1

Dear we know that everything is possible if we wants to do or nothing impossible in the world. If bitcoin reach at this stage then doge coin also can reach at this stage. As Bitcoin pump the doge coin can also pump. So according to my opinion it's possible.

Doge coin will never be able to overtake bitcoin because the demand for bitcoin is much higher now.Bitcoin is currently priced above $30,000.If the demand for Dogecoin increases and the supply increases slowly, dogecoin will not be able to catch bitcoin.

Friend, it is good to dream hahaha, but calm there are several reasons why it is impossible, since Dogecoin (DOGE), has an unlimited volume of cryptocurrencies in circulation, which means that there are more and more cryptocurrencies, instead Bitcoin (BTC) It has a limited supply and also its value is more than $ 30,000.

It is not possible, Dogecoin having an unlimited supply will be impossible to reach a much higher value, the maximum that would be estimated is 1 dollar, while Bitcoin already exceeds 15,000 dollars and its supply to have a limit, and have a lot popularity makes it perfect for its value to keep increasing

Bitcoin is the no.1 coin and will always be so at least in our life time. There is no possibility of any coin, including doge to replace its place. For one Dogecoins are in abundant supply. Secondly everybody wants to have a bitcoin. So the demand for bitcoin outstrips its supply by a large margin.

Several years have passed since the launch of Dogecoin and so far it has not reached the price that was planned and for this reason I see that it is impossible to exceed this coin Bitcoin or even Ethereum The currency arrangement will remain the same for several years to come

Yes, I don't think Doge will ever copy the price of bitcoin, that's impossible. The price of the doge is too low and as a new coin, it is very unlikely that this will happen. Because the doge has an unlimited number while bitcoin has a limited amount, the doge of investor confidence is still low when compared to the belief in Bitcoin as a very profitable investment.

I think that the possibility of any currency outperforming Bitcoin is one of the seventh impossibleings, as it is controlling and number one, and if you mentioned a currency other than the doji, there may be an opportunity

There's no chance that doge coin can overtake bitcoin , even if elon musk shill that coin all the time. Bitcoin is more popular and many corporate firms starting to invest bitcoin. Those firms will never invest dogecoin. I think there isn't any coin who can steal bitcoin throne , expect etherium. I beileve etherium will became more valueble in the future.

I don't think it's impossible as any cryptocurrency with lots of investors could take the top spot in the rankings, but not many investors would want to invest in this cryptocurrency as whales are fighting to acquire the most bitcoin today, but If it had an increase in volume and demand, the DOGE could rise in the cryptocurrency classification.

Not zero%, there are still chances, if you have heard about something in crypto called burning of a coin supply. I doge ever decides that then somehow some way with a lot of time given it is possible.

It is impossible for Doji to outperform Bitcoin because it is a bad currency and does not have a good project that helps it grow.

For me, I do not like investing in such currencies. We must focus on cryptocurrencies that have promising projects.

• +2 1

It is impossible for this to happen. I do not trust this currency at all, even after the billionaire’s famous words about it that it has no significance at all and will not reach anything.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right this is not possible to doge coin is overtake on the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is high in the cryptocurrency market and one thing more I want to tell you that the price will go high more in future

Yes, you are right, it is far from that, no currency can even come close to Bitcoin, you can consider that Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies, you can associate the doge with Litecoin and Ethereum, but Bitcoin is higher than that

Dogecoin, although it was launched more than 7 years ago, its price has not reached 1 dollar yet, it is an unstable currency and certainly will not reach the level of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Yes, I agree with that statement, the Doge coin will never be able to overtake Bitcoin's current price or rating. It was a dream that wouldn't come true, Doge's low price made everyone think the same as me. Investors' trust in Doge is also not as high as their confidence in Bitcoin, while Doge's price is influenced by the ups and downs of the Bitcoin price.

Though there could be no end to possibilities in the world of digital currencies, but I totally do not believe that dogecoin will ever overtake BTC in terms of price and popularity, even if that would happen, then it will not investors to stop using Bitcoin for dogecoin for almost 20 years or even more before dogecoin can get closer to Bitcoin.