Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Doge to overtake bitcoin this is 0% to dream!

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

It is very difficult and there are projects that arm them to destroy the btc or overcome it in any case but it is almost impossible because it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and the most used and doge coin if you check its volume and demand you will notice that it will never catch up with btc

• Useful or interesting 1

Naturally it is possible every thing can be happened in crypto industry,doge can jump in coming days and bitcoin may be have chance to go down,the crypto industry is working more best to improve coins and it is also dependent on the thing how many people prefer the which coin.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Am I right to predict that's doge coin will never come up to overtake the bitcoin in price also with rank. Are you agreeing with that's  prediction?

Doge coin is good n every point of view but it can't be cross the BTC because BTC is used widely, has high price, high volume, high investment and much more.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We cannot predict that much for hundred percent because we cannot never know in the future maybe investors will decide to be investing mostly in doge coin.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes this is reality, in fact it is not pnly doge but all altcoins can never surpass bitcoin in terms of value and market share. Bitcoin is the gold standard of cryptocurrency where all other coins are paired against.

No cryptocurrency will ever beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first currency and is almost the basis of crypto.
The doge might go up, but it won't even reach the Ethereum price, I think.

• +1 1

We all know that won't happen and will never happen. Even in dreams, it will not happen. But we see recent performance of doge quite good, the coin has been doing good right from time, it is avenue to make money but with patience.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the no.1 coin and will always be so at least in our life time. There is no possibility of any coin, including doge to replace its place. For one Dogecoins are in abundant supply. Secondly everybody wants to have a bitcoin. So the demand for bitcoin outstrips its supply by a large margin.

Doge coins is a good coins in cryptoworld, but can't be compared with the bitcoin, there are some better coins like the ether and litecoins and even yo token which have more good features and market value than dogecoin to compete with bitcoin. 

I don't think it's an important thing to consider because no one makes such predictions regarding dogecoin and BTC. Both have their own demand and price. They must not be compared.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is his business, and the dog is my brother's work, and the differences are enormous, and it takes many years to advance its project and convince traders and investors of it and keep them away from Bitcoin, as I think it is practically impossible.

You are right. It is impossible for this currency or any other currency to exceed the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin currency will remain the best and most expensive currency among all digital currencies.

Unfortunately it is true, it is almost impossible that the capitalization of Doge exceeds that of Bitcoin, since it is currently far away and, moreover, does not have the same characteristics as btc.
Added to this, there is also the fact that Doge was born thanks to the meme, so it was never a serious project that sought to become the largest cryptocurrency.
Even so, I think that Doge is a very useful cryptocurrency to carry out transactions with low commissions.

Of course I agree with you friend, it will never happen for so many reasons that I won’t even give a name.Because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and the number of users is increasing more than before, it will increase the number of future users.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum . drear what are you talking about , do you know he great difference between doggie and Bitcoin in the first place ? Bitcoin is the queen of all other cryptocurrencies and as far as i know it is impossible for any other coin to beat it 

• +3 1

Yes it's a dream, Doge won't be able to overtake the bitcoin price, that's a dream. In terms of price, the difference is huge, Doge's unlimited supply makes this coin a very cheap one on the market. Very different from bitcoin which is limited in number, which is only around 21 million. In terms of technology, bitcoin is definitely better than Doge.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think this is a dream that the dog’s currency cannot rise even to half a dollar. It's almost impossible. It is a currency that does not contain the ingredients of digital currencies.

• +4 1

Yes  I agree with you doge never overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is most popular currency. It use in many countries as a online currency. It's trading volume is very high then the doge coin. Doge is a new coin. 

On 12/16/2019 at 4:44 AM, Lubruselu said:

I have read that this is one of elon musk's favorite cryptocurrencies, so it can bring surprises but of course I do not mean to say that it will surpass BTC, I think it requires a lot of money to achieve it.

What is the future of any thing we can't imagine but if we noticed at this time and by seeing the status if bitcoin then maybe it is only dream for doge coin to reaching at bitcoin level but maybe it will reach at that level or maybe it will cross that's price we can't surely can say about anything it the all discuss that's the user discuss here is only imagine. 

Dogecoin still remains a relatively unknown cryptocurrency to many people. This project was never set out to have groundbreaking technology on Blockchain or to do something new and sophisticated, it is simply a simple cryptocurrency platform.
Dogecoin was never created in order to become the most valuable cryptocurrency out there.

Exactly the same is a good prediction to say that dogecoin will never exceed btc, because btc is one of the main cryptocurrencies in the world and it is a very good thing for everyone because this will be the one that will make cryptocurrencies be used all over the world.

• +1 1

Make no mistake, it is difficult for any project to surpass the btc because this cryptocurrency is a marvel in addition to being a pioneer in everything, every day it is more popular that is why it is difficult for one to surpass the btc.

• +5 1

My dear friend, it is very difficult for the Dogecoin to cross over the Bitcoin currency despite the great similarity that connects them. Both are major currencies that all other currencies traded for conversion between them. Each of them has its own system, but it is linked to the end of the central blockchain system. Thank you very much.

Edited by abohasnn9

This prediction is reasonable, but the doge currency has a promising future and a good project. Even Elon Musk once referred to it as his favorite cryptocurrency. Expect its price to rise a lot this year.