When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Earning 1 BTC per week will be very huge amount of money you have to invest a lot to get 1 BTC per week. It would take the whole day to earn 5k satoshi per day. So I don't have any hope to earn 1 BTC per week.

When i have a huge amount of bitcoin about 50 biycoin, so maybe i will be able to earn about one btc weekly.. But this is really impossible i guess.. I even don't have half of bitcoin.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:24 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I think that this amount can be earned if you already have at least 5-10 bitcoins and you can negotiate with the whales to raise the price of bitcoin. 

10 Bitcoins do not mean anything to the whales. They own thousands of Bitcoins and wouldn't even consider adding someone to their plans with such a small amount. If they do something like that probably they would try to trap him by letting him go long and dump price afterwards.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

I think everybody planned to earn more money in just single amount of time even me. Once i grasp all of its basics and tips of other users i would like to invest my earnings here in cryptotalk to something legit and trusted. But the higher your step on gaining money the more it will become risky since scams are all over the web andy you must be careful for it because your earnings are at stake. You could earn money by investing and 1 BTC per week is no joke in terms of how would you achieve it, it takes a lot investment and earning that is very satisfying. 

• +2 1

As unrealistic as it sounds, we can't definitely rule it over. It might be possible but with a large amount of investment or maybe it is also possible through leverage trading but surely it is risky. Whales however can make a lot more than that with few market manipulations.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don’t think it is possible to earn weekly BTC. But if I earn I will keep it for investment If the price goes up then I will get double profit However, now that the market situation is much worse it is very difficult to earn BTC.

• +2 1

It is not just easy as that it is impossible to earn 1 btc weekly unless you are trading big amount you can earn 1 btc in a week. But i you work hard it is not impossible that you can earn and save 1btc.

Edited by Jaysen0104
  • +2 1

I think this is a large amount that I will not be able to earn on a weekly basis, but I expect to earn 1 training annually, starting next year.

1 BTC is a huge amount of money.Right now  1BTC  is almost equal to 9500$.To earn this kind of huge amount weekly,first of all you will need to start will a huge capital and then you will need to give your full effort in your work.Every decision should be take after lot of analysis.After working in  such way,one day you may become successful.

• +5 1

On 6/10/2020 at 5:05 PM, Raqeebzy said:

As unrealistic as it sounds, we can't definitely rule it over. It might be possible but with a large amount of investment or maybe it is also possible through leverage trading but surely it is risky. Whales however can make a lot more than that with few market manipulations.

To put it simply, whales can create conditions of panic sell and profit buy buying a low. They know that this will be the low as they will support it so much that it won't go lower. They have accumulated a lot lately and perhaps they might turn bearish soon.

• +2 1

I think it is quite impossible to earn 1 btc per week because job is insufficient at present.Besides you need a vast amount to invest for this.You have to do countless hardwork to achieve it.  

Sometimes if you are luckly you can earn 1 bitcoin very easily through the yobit exchange, for example the Yoda airdrop people were earned more than 0.1 bitcoins. 

At first btc is not like any other ordinary currency. Its a huge amount. And earn 1btc in just is a week its sounds like impossible. But best of luck if you earn.

I never thought about earning one bitcoin because its very hard. I think the easiest method is to start a crypto project and promote it with large power, after sometimes you will earn a lot of bitcoins with it if it will be trusted.

Edited by Tunuu
I corrected a wrong word

It is almost impossible to earn bitcoin in a week.  But if you can invest a lot of money, you will be able to earn 1 btc per week . So it is clear that if you cannot invest enough money, you will not be able to earn.  

My friend, this is illogical, you can't earn 1 bitcoin in one week! Unless you have a large amount of money that you can trade with or invest in Bitcoin and this is only available at crypto whales

• +2 1

I hope it will not possible easily.. because btc is most valuable currency,,,,,,

to earn 1 btc per week.... it will be need to invest a large number.... and it will be huge risky for you also.... so i think not should be greedy ...... go step by step

• -2 1

The difference is great between the answer of the person who has big capital and who is trying to collect some currencies from the airdrops to start trading them
According to the trading volume, profit and loss are

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Are you serious? Individually, I do not believe anyone here can earn a passive earnings of 1 BITCOIN everyweek. That is huge lol. But that is not imposible as long as you own a very successful large business or you have a job that can have that huge amount of salary for a week. lol buddy. 

I just can't imaging earning a bitcoin a week. 1 bitcoin is a large amount to earn in a week. If you are a big time crypto users, maybe this is possible but if we are just like a normal user in Crypto, its impossible. But who knows? Who can tell? We don't know, sooner or later in future if a luck hit us, we might earn that coin every single day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

is possible by trading but there will be high risk. a year someone can earn 1 bitcoin but now, depending on the condition of bitcoin also suggest that don't put all your eggs in one basket because we can't know the move of bitcoin,

I think this won't be possible unless you have a huge numbers of bitcoins and investing or trading with them to make such huge profit or in case bitcoin price dropped a lot then it will be easier for people to make and earn more bitcoins

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Well this is a complex task for whom earning is dependently coming from various Crypto campaigns or even a trader whose capital is still infinitesimal. But for a whale and someone who has large amount of capital can possibly make 1 BTC daily or on weekly basis.

• +1 1

I don't see this happening now, with the cost of bitcoin , I don't see the miracle that someone can do to get a Bitcoin for free or online in a week, if this is possible I think the whole world word engage in it 

Earning 1 bitcoin per week in my opinion is impossible, the income in trading is uncertain and heavily influenced by the market, it is better to trade ETH because you can earn 1ETH per week if you have big enough capital, in my opinion that is the best option.

• +1 1