When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

I never thought about it as 1btc per week is too much if you have no solid background or project to launch. You can earn it in trading if you are a professional trader with a huge amount of investment money but if you are only investing your money and holding it then 1 btc per week is very difficult to achieve. 

• +1 1

It is impossible  to earn 1 btc in one week only because  it is a large amount especially if you don't  have big capital for investing.  I think much better is to work hard in crypto and not expecting too much to avoid disappointing and frustration. 

i think so it is really hard to earn 1 btc in one week because you should invest a lot and there is no confirmation means to say it is quite risky ..........................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

It is very difficult what you are aiming now, because btc is volatile and you need to work hard for that maybe doing bounty, trading, service and etc. It his not possible to earn 1 btc per week. It is possible if you will win a contest and that amount you aim is the price. It takes a lot of time and hard work to earn 1 btc.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

In this time 1 BTC is huge. Because it's price now $10k. And in a week $10000 USD money is huge for me. I don't have confident about it. But will try to do it. Because I have to learn about crypto more.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

For me it sounds impossible that it will never happen in real life because this amount is really huge to earn it every week or seven days .it’s just my mind can’t accept it .

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

To collect this amount of profit you have to own more than 50 bitcoins, and then you can collect much more than that and assure you that

If I had 50 bitcoins, I would have done everything I love in my life, I would have been one of the happiest people on earth

Earning one bitcoin per week is something that is actually rare. You will need to have quality skills and real luck to be able to create something really unique that many people will use. Only this way you will be able to create this high income for you.

I really see the impossibility of Earning 1bitcoin weekly , that's a whole lot

I don't think there's any platform that can give such not even for promo. I'm not being pessimistic but I think its not possible

1 bitcoin per week is more like a dream. It's so hard to earn that amount. I mean you need to wait for years to be able to have that 1 btc. You can't just have it in a week. It's impossible

I see that utopia that you are considering very difficult. I believe that the only way is to have a minimum of 50 btc to be able to generate 1 btc weekly and risk risking half of your capital.

Just now, lyndsay said:

for you to earn 1 btc per week, you will need mining rigs and huge investment to earn it. If you are trading crypto, you need a lot of luck to earn it in just one week.

Mining was profitable years ago when the BTC was around cents but now the situation has changed a lot. For the first year, BTC miners don't expect the full return in annual profit, they look for other mine able alt coins.

I will spend up to 3 years in my place without earning 1 BTC, 1 bitcoin in my country is huge amount of money, 1 btc can buy house car, get marriage with it, I never dream of having 1btc.

12 minutes ago, med84 said:

I don't think it's easy to do that you need a lot of investment ...

Don't set it in your mind that you can not pull it  off, i too have the same feeling, but i just focus and putting it into a try.

I think its very hard to earn 1 bit now ! but in the past it was very easy to earn 1 BTC per weak ! but now  you can only earn 0.001 BTC per weak maximum !

This is totally unbelievable dream of you because not possible in reality of life. You said one btc mean 9800$ just in one week. Everyone know this not going to happen. 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:02 PM, laska smrtici said:

The only way to earn this amount in the form of a week is to have your own platform or a very large capital that earns you this percentage through trading

I totally agree with you you are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as yours it is only possible if you have your own forum or you are mining your own coins otherwise it is not possible.

I really hope that day comes, because when you look at it this way there are so many people who are making money but the right idea is to make sure that you get about  1 btc every week , how am not sure but I know its going to work perfectly for me

On 12/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

my dream show me that because i always think of bitcoin but in the real life it is really difficult to make this easy every week...

I think it is impossible to earn one btc weekly because the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile, and it might change by time to time, you need a long way before you can earn like that, you must have experienced a lot before it can happen.

It will be so easy for you if you invest huge amountof money in different sites

Also you have to work hard so that you can earn btc in week easily  

It is hard to win 1 bitcoin these days, there is no activity, crusade, or in any event, exchanging can acquire 1 bitcoin every week. Perhaps for a year somebody can gain 1 bitcoin yet now, contingent upon the state of bitcoin, nobody can win 1 bitcoin every week.

1 bitcoin is really a big number. If I start trading but I think it will be not possible. That's why it is totally impossible.

We can earn 1 btc eaisly by the orfirm a good work and carry a good bussiness  and ee can earn eaisly  many miny by tge way and can make btc and we know that the webwebsite are bbest for btc