When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

I think earn 1 BTC is very difficult. If you invest in Bitcoin then you can get 1 BTC. Now Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

To earn about 1 btc every week is one of the best way to earn and become rich, but am not sure of it , its going to work in so many ways to whci people must be able to make a little, but the only way it can happen is when you trade and earn about 1 btc from the highest investment say a 1 million dollar investment

• +1 1

I have no plans to get 1 bitcoin in 1 week. Actually I thought about it but it was really difficult so I plan to have 1 bitcoin for 1 year, it's funny right?

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Earning the whole btc per week is a dream which is extremely difficult to get fulfilled. Instead of thinking in this manner one should focus on smaller steps.

I don't think I will ever or at least in the near future be able to earn a bitcoin per week, let's say that between trading, mining, bounty and other activities I expect to be able to earn a bitcoin in 4 or 5 months...

On 1/28/2020 at 3:14 AM, Crypto555 said:

It's extremely hard to earn 1btc per week because you would need to have some kind of business open in order to make that much bitcoin every single week. Because that's 32.000$ per month 

Not even a person that's working in a big company earns that much money in a single month. I know someone who works at Google and he earns only a couple thousand dollars a month. That's still a lot of money but not 1 bitcoin 

• +1 1

I think earning 1btc weekly is not impossible, if one wants to earn 1btc weekly than one have to put great effort to earn more to meet the goal. 

It is very complex to earn 1 btc for each week. That necessitate a exceptionally enormous sum of investment. It is likely by trading but nearby will be anticyclone risk. It may take place you earn 1 btc this week but give somebody the slip 2 the after that week. for the reason that nearby will be a penetrating jeopardy tangled we duty take away awfully a good deal calculative result by analysing all not skipping a record one and next must try.

• +2 1

The lone line of attack to earn this sum in the outward appearance of a week is to come up with your identifiable platform or a self-same chubby hub that earns you this percentage through trading

To earn one 1BTC  per week online, is not possible buddy. Do you know the worth of one 1 BTC now, I don't think that will be possible for now.

If you can invest 100 btc i think you can earn 1 btc weekly. So you have enough bitcoin to invest in crypto market and to earn 1btc.

Even if you have a large fund to invest, there is no guarantee that you can earn 1 bitcoin a week consistently. You can earn that amount in a week but there will also be times when you can lose more than that. No one can predict how the market reacts consistently so dont get your hopes up.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I learned there are no impossible with cryptocurrency, you can mack even more        1 btc a week but you need a big capital and and reliable strategys that is it. 

21 minutes ago, Limon258099 said:

The only way to make this money in the form of a week is to have your own platform or a very large amount of capital that will earn you this percentage through

You are right, but how do i get that much capital, t is hard to even start to imagine it.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

well i think this will never happen, at least to me. 1 btc per week is like 1300/1400$ per day and with a normal job you can earn in a month on average.

maybe only early bitcoin adopters or rich people can do that, even more that 1 btc

• +1 1

For earn 1 btc on one week it is soo difficult if you want to earn 1 btc on only one week you need to invest very high amount on the crypto market may be 5 btc .

it is very difficult to make 1btc per week.i have no plan about it.i want to make 1btc day by day which i do not know what days need to make 1btc.if you have any plan.you can share with us,

Think to earn 1btc weekly I Ned at least investment of about $7000+ at once & a lot of trading experience. So we have to make a move.

Earning 1 bitcoin weekly? Well, Soon, that's what I want to happen, to earning 1 bitcoin weekly very soon. But even big traders may or may not make that much in just a week. But I'm sure there are some who can make more that just 1 bitcoin in a week. But it's not easy, I give you that. Even making a bit of 0,1 bitcoin in a week is kinda hard. 

• +1 1

I think it was very tough earn btc in 1 week you need to work hard and need to invest money but still tough.   

The way new crypto currencies  are getting in business day by day the competition is getting high.Only high valued investors might can earn that amount because they have huge capital for investments.Investors were risk takers and I think they are just the person having the ability to earn Bitcoin.this must be a joke lol i don’t  think its possible to make 1Btc weekly..

• +1 1

This is very big amount and I am sure here on this forum no one able to have this amount in a week because if he can earn this then he don't like to wast his time for few thousand satoshies this amount is possible in trading its also need some good amount ot have in you wallet because its nearly 10000$ or 1600$ daily its surely very big not for us here on this forum.

• +1 1

I think that it will not be very soon , I think that it will be at least 6-7 years when I will have the capital to trade large amounts.

Generating 1 BTC in one week, I feel it's very impossible, even to dream is not allowed. What method do you use to earn this income?

10 minutes ago, nelofar said:

if you invest more then it is easy for you little amount of investment never give 1 btc in one week it takes a 1 month for earning if rich onces invest more amount then they will get reward from it 

It really needs a big investment in order to reach 1 bitcoin but earning 1 bitcoin per week seems it is impossible. I think if he is good in trading then I guess he can earn 1 bitcoin weekly.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day