When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Have you thought about the fact that one bitcoin is right now 9400$ and that's impossible to earn in one week unless you have 100 times that amount in capital

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

i think this is not possible to me for making 1 btc per week. i am a daily trader and i am making profit daily but my earning is not much.

I personally think that earning 1 btc per week would be impossible unless you already have a huge capital which is more than 1 btc in where you can easily day trade these and earn. 

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Tashfia said:

You can earn 1btc if you work hard. You will see that bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Work hard you can get a good profit.  

For me i do not see how hard i work to earn that much, there is no way.

2 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

If you could earn 1 Bitcoin a week, it would be great to get. I think it will not possible to earn 1 bitcoin daily. This is very impossible work.

It is impossible to get 1 bitcoin per week. This is illogical

On 2/2/2020 at 1:08 PM, Rayna sajib said:

I think when i work hard in cryptocurrenci and big invest my time than i will able  to earn 1 btc weekly. I think crypto is very best for outsourcing. Thank you .

You will have to work hard and invest large amount with that you will be able to have your amount

If you invest in bitcoin then you can earn 1bitcoin. Actually cryptotalk is the best way to earn bitcoin. Here if you work then you can get a good profit

So far only become freelancer and miner can get 1 btc/ week, in other method I doubt that. Freelancer meaning you offer services into other and paying with btc, such as system programmer, logo designer and on line stuff middleman. For miner I think we all agree, as long we have electricity supply and rig, 1 btc/ week is possible. 

• +1 1

1 bitcoin per week for me is still a dream that wishing to be true. its hard to earn as i don't have big amount of money to invest to it.to earn big we need to invest big also.

In fact I am completely new to this crypto world.  So personally I thought I'd get a bitcoin weekly after a lot of experience.  Now I am gathering knowledge about it.  But if anyone knows better then I hope to let you know.

• +1 1

As the time is passing bitcoin prices are going high and also it is slipping from our hands too, our hands means whom are small scale earner or trader. But this not means that we can not do this or we will not have opportunities in future, definitely we will have greater opportunities in life.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Even in trading, if you want to earn 1 Bitcoin weekly you need to have a lot of money involved in your trading and you must have a very high profits weekly, It's possible, but it's very hard to achieve that level of earning. So you have a lot of money, then trade them and let's see whether you could earn 1 bitcoin each week or lose all of them.

well in my cause it's very heart to earn 1 BTC in week. because i work hear in my free time.if i need to complete that achievement then i have to work hear in full time.also 1 BTC coine i big amount for earning.for earning that i have to invest my money but in this time i am not ready for that.but i have to try my best how much i can earn in a week.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Just through trading we can earn good amount of BTC and we make good amount of money through this becasue if you trade in the market and you have almost 100 BTC than you start trading on it than you make 2 to 3 BTC in just a single day.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Shohel said:

I think that would not be able to earn 1 bitcoin per day.  This is not possible

It is possible, nothing is impossible bin this world it will require a lot of money to do that

• Useful or interesting 1

As far as I am concern I won't be able to earn 1 btc in a week because I am a student and don't having that much amount of money but I am sure I will be earning a good money from crypto in future. 

It is not easy task to make 1 BTC on daily base but it is not possible .It can achieve through constant hard work and dedication.All we have to do is working regularly .

Well when that time reaches I will be fully prepare cause I have been working so hard toward a goal like this in cryptocurrency and I know earning a amount like that will happen and soon.

To earn 1 btc per week at this moment is just a dream.bitcoin price is too expensive now and if you only have small capital is not possible to earn that unless.your very lucky to hit jackpot on lottery or win on gambling.

1 bitcoin per week? 

I think this is very hard to earn because of expensive price of bitcoin and no one give this for short period of work.  

I think we will earn this when we have a good job. 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:02 PM, laska smrtici said:

The only way to earn this amount in the form of a week is to have your own platform or a very large capital that earns you this percentage through trading

Just through trading we can make good amount of money in the crypto market becasue i am a trader and i make good money in the crypto market just becasue of trading and i know if we have good capital than we make huge money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think investment is the right answer, we only need to pick the right coin and use accumulate interest to make 1 btc/ week. This method need huge money and can be done in up trend with medium time period. More profit you want meaning you'll face higher risk, the question is can you handle it?

I think people who produce 1 BTC a week are too busy answering your questions. But you might be able to get it by trading. Of course, you must have a minimum capital of 100 BTC to get your imagination.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It's nice to think in terms of round numbers, but percent is more likely:  whatever you start with, you can make X percent increase per day/week/month/year.  E.g. some active traders aim for 1% a day, so multiply that out to find out how much you need to invest (and also be a solid trader) to get your desired return.