When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -1 2
  • +1 16
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

21 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week. That need a very huge amount of investment. It is possible by trading but there will be high risk. It may happen you earn 1 btc this week but lose 2 the next week. Because there will be a high risk involved we must take very much calculative decision by analysing everything not skipping a single one and then should try. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 4

It's possible if you really have a big chunk of money invested. But for the regular crypto people like me it may take ages to get 1 BTC.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:06 PM, Satya31 said:

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week. That need a very huge amount of investment. It is possible by trading but there will be high risk. It may happen you earn 1 btc this week but lose 2 the next week. Because there will be a high risk involved we must take very much calculative decision by analysing everything not skipping a single one and then should try. 

Yes it is hard to earn 1 btc per week and i agree with you. You need a huge amount of investment and assets, i also suggest that don't put all your eggs in one basket because we can't know the move of bitcoin, may be you lose all your money or make it double. Play it safe and don't rush things especially when it has a high risk of losing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

It's very difficult to earn 1 btc in a week mate.Even if we tripled our jobs to be here is not that easy.Only high valued investors might can earn that amount because they have huge capital for investments.Investors were risktakers and I think they are just the person having the ability to earn Bitcoin.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I don't know when i make this amount weekly. When i will make that portfolio i will do everything. because that amount is very high than my earning. I am working day by day for this. Hope i will make my portfolio like this very soon.

• +1 3

On 12/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

earn one bitcoin per week? i think thats not even close to happening for me because my portfolio is a lot less than that but i hope in the future i will be able to earn such money.

• +1 1

I think there is no possibility for little fishes that we can make 1 btc per week. Its only possible for big or medium whales. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Sorry mate but I don't think I can earn 1 btc per week. If I calculate 1 btc equal to 7000$ then I have to earn 1000$ daily. But it is very difficult to earn so much. If I can earn daily 100$ bitcoin it will enough for me.

• +1 1

Every week 1 BTC is a very difficult thing I feel requires hard work.  But if I have a good computer and my best VGA for mining, I think it could happen 1 BTC for weekly

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/16/2019 at 3:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

I tried to try that. the step that I am trying to do is run a short-term trade, maybe through this way I will get 1 btc per week. I know it's hard and maybe it will be very difficult, even more so I'm still learning about trading.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't have an idea how to make 1 bitcoin per week. Do you have it yourself? maybe you can share a little with me how you plan. Because for me it's a little difficult.

• +1 1

Trading is only way to make you earn 1 bitcoin per week if you have big capital for like 10 bitcoins for trading, but it is risky to put a big amount of bitcoin in the exchange. Well if you willing to take the risk.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

It is almost impossible to earn 1 BTC in a week unless you have an extremely large amount of investment! 1 BTC = $7100 right now. Earning $7100 every week means earning about $28K every month! That's the amount of money only rich people can earn per month. You must have at least $100K investment to earn one BTC per week. Even one BTC per month is still more than most people's monthly salary. The average person in US will earn about $5K per month!

Only in rare cases (like price rise after bitcoin halving) you will be able to earn one BTC in such a short time. You had better lower your expectations or if you really want to earn like that, you should invest heavily to get some expensive mining hardware to mine bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

Today, 1 bitcoin is very difficult to mine, if there are no tools, this is a deposit of 10 bitcoins or more. With this, and opportunities are rising. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

this must be a joke lol i dont think its possible to make 1Btc weekly the way new cryptocurrencies are getting in business day by day the competition is getting high and also it will increase the scams 1Btc in a week we can do it only in dreams 😂

• +1 1

It is almost impossible but you need a very high amount of investment for that. More investment more gain and finally more bitcoins. Thats the thing really work.

for earn 1Btc in a week give me two or three generations would be fine do you really think its that easy lol cryto world have better future but they are full of scams thats why i dnt think its easy to make it happen when you are stuck around scams 

• Useful or interesting 4

I think at the time i'm able to earn 7000 usd weekly bitcoin will already be sold at 100k so yo see there is not hope to even be able to make I btc a day. 

On 16.12.2019 at 12:41, Lubruselu said:

For me, such a large sum in such a short time. I work on different cryptocurrencies. In any case, in total, so much will not come out of me. But I am glad that there is.

• +2 1

Its so hard to earn 1btc in just a week,especially if its from from faucets or apps that gave free btc,in trading maybe we can but we need to invest also big amount if money first to get big profits.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

I think it will be hard to earn 1 BTC per week. You need more time and hardwork to earn that kind of money. It will be a tough one but worth when you get 1 BTC.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

sounds almost impossible, investment or trading is also almost impossible to make 1 bitcoin profit every week. 1 bitcoin pure profit from minning is also almost impossible.

• +1 1
  • +3 1