Top Signs You Are In a "Good Place Financially" - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stanDboss

Top Signs You Are In a "Good Place Financially"

1. You have savings

2. You don't any have debt

3. You don't have to count the days until your next payday

4. Getting through a month without having to dip into savings

5. Your mortgage is paid off 6. Having a "rainy day" fund

7. You can buy what you want without worrying

8. Being able to afford house maintenance if it's needed (for example fixing the shower ASAP if it breaks)

9. Having more than £500 disposable income a month

10. Being able to treat yourself every now and then

11. Knowing how to budget each month

12. You have a good credit score

13. Being able to eat out if you feel like it without it having to be a special occasion

14. You make sensible spending choices

15. You go on more than one holiday a year

16. You're confident about your future

17. Being able to go on a last minute holiday without feeling guilty

18. You have the ability to make wise decisions about money and spending

19. Owning more than one property

20. You make good financial decisions without needing advice

21. You don't argue over money with loved ones

22. Not having to look at the price of clothes when shopping

23. Having multiple investments

LIFEHACK.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

This is good. I have all these conditions. That’s why I am in the right place for me. I can buy what I want and go on vacation at the time I want. This makes me free.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

Not all listed should be the signs, those are all material things and I still believe as long as you are happy and contented then you're financials are strong enough to sustain your needs.

• +1 1

I have few of those features, I have like 10 of that which means i still have some problem to solve

• -2 1
  • -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:25 AM, stanDboss said:

I think that 7 is only for a few people, as even a millionaire won't be able to buy whatever he wants without worrying. Perhaps affordable only for the 1% of the 1% of the population.

Also I disagree with 7 as well. They are not asking, but they always know how much their clothes worth. 

I have debts but they are less than what people owes me, i have savings and i have a job full time in crypto.

These all are signs of rich people. At the momemt I am quite away from them but hopefully I would get all these signs with the help of crypto. As per my experience who do not have debt and he can fulfill his daily needs then he is well as financially.

• +1 1

Well, what is meant by this topic, is it a display of most people's desires or dreams, I do not think achieving these desires will be difficult if the person has a good management of the resources that he has.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the newcomer's here to be used and follow it and also it may be help the members here to be a successful in terms in money.

Edited by Mcd0d0
  • +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:25 AM, stanDboss said:

1. You have savings

Check

2. You don't any have debt

Check

3. You don't have to count the days until your next payday

Check

4. Getting through a month without having to dip into savings

Check

5. Your mortgage is paid off 6. Having a "rainy day" fund

Check

Check, within reason

8. Being able to afford house maintenance if it's needed (for example fixing the shower ASAP if it breaks)

Check

9. Having more than £500 disposable income a month

Check, but with food prices here, 500 pounds is hardly enough.

10. Being able to treat yourself every now and then

Check

11. Knowing how to budget each month

Check

12. You have a good credit score

Check

13. Being able to eat out if you feel like it without it having to be a special occasion

Check

14. You make sensible spending choices

😛😛😛 Certainly not!

15. You go on more than one holiday a year

Check (but all within Europe)

16. You're confident about your future

Check

17. Being able to go on a last minute holiday without feeling guilty

Certainly not, my boss would kill me

18. You have the ability to make wise decisions about money and spending

Check, according to me 😉

19. Owning more than one property

Nope

20. You make good financial decisions without needing advice

Depends whether you ask me or my wife ...

21. You don't argue over money with loved ones

Check

Check, within reason

23. Having multiple investments

Check

I don't think you should take this list too seriously though ...

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

You need to achieve your goals in order to be independent in money and your goals. In order to do this, you need capital and for it to work for you.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Batoul al eman said:

These items are great in real life, but most of these items do not indicate that a person is successful in his life.

Absolutely agree ... you can have a million in the bank, and still be unhappy. Success depends on other things, most of which have little to do with money. I think Maslov's pyramid is still valid 🙂

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes, these signs indicate that you have a Good Place Financially
And you must evolve over time to improve your financial situation

Life is great and enjoy it

Still I have a long way to reach a lot of your signs, but of course with effort and good job we will get more experience on this cryptocurrency adventure, and then why no we can build our base financial. for the bright future.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the points you are talking about do not have more than 10% of the entire population of the world, these things cannot be easily achieved but at the same time if we look at the lowest group in the world which is 5% they live in luxury, maybe I read one time that 96 % Of the world's wealth is owned by only 4% of people.

this is a good list to indicate that you are in a good financial position, but i think that some people may misconstrued this to mean that the person is wealthy or rich, and this is not the case. to be a good financial position means that you are able to sustain your lifestyle and you are not in any debt. I think that this is very important. For me, the two factors that show you are in a good financial position, is if you do not have any debt and if you have sufficient earnings and saving that allow you to live your daily life without strain.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I personally think that these are very important points to have a financial solvency hope one day I can mark all those points with a green

Some of the items I have. For me, it is important that there is always capital on the stock exchange for trading. And profit and loss on trading is a normal phenomenon. The main thing is that the investment capital does not decrease.

These signs are just abstract as not every successful person want to complete each of them, as well as the poor ones would not learn anything from it, so just think how you live and make a conclusion.

• Useful or interesting 1

These are important key points that differ from one person to another, but for me the most important thing is that the person does not have any debts and that the person has good savings of money, with these amounts of money you can achieve and buy anything we want and we will not be short of any other things because we will be able to buy everything

On 12/19/2019 at 9:50 AM, kimberly24 said:

Not all listed should be the signs, those are all material things and I still believe as long as you are happy and contented then you're financials are strong enough to sustain your needs.

Yes, you are right because happiness in life is very important, but at the same time money is also important to achieve that happiness.

Wow, thank you bro for this information! It seems to me that this style and level of your life can have a good impact on the future and your development! You can follow life hacks to advance in life, and achieve a lot!

• +1 1

I am in the crypto world for my secondary income sources. Except a few points, almost all points are relatable in my case but I still do think like I am financially stabilized person. I am always searching the new ways to earn more or achieve more. I think this is an endless cycle of desires. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

I have completed some of them in your list, but money without joy its nothing! Its good to have wife/husband or any other person to share with him/her your happiness for having good success. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The most important points in my opinions is you don't have debt. Peoples with financial crisis has a lot of debt most of the times.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |