Request exchange scripts update - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ufra

Request exchange scripts update

That could be the service section I found on the forum, you can post your work there and also have some to buy.

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be nice to update the exchange scripts
On this forum it will be greatly beneficial to the members as well as more benefit can be achieved through it

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes I agree with you mate that exchange forums are really a good site for business for the owners but for a website like crypto talk where a person gets paid for each and every post they comment payment directly goes to the linked yobit account where exchange is available. and there are many options in whichever digital currency want to change your payment you can and each and every information is available.

Yes that is true.. nowadays it is very useful things that we can exchange thr coins what we have..it is good for all those who want to exchange the currency and use it his easy way..

I believe lots of peoples earning from Cryptocurrency exchange but we can also say it trading and in this forum trading section is available. In this section we already discussed about trading. In Crypto world Crypto exchange script is available.

• +5 1

There is already a section that cares about these details about cryptocurrency exchange information
There are recommendations for each currency and the appropriate opportunities to enter into the investment. If you want to do the exchange of currencies, there is a yobit platform, as this forum is directly linked to it. There is no need for that, just as the supervisors have plans for all of that.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me, the currency in the field of trading at this time is very beautiful because it provides us with a great opportunity at this time to buy currencies that are low and invaluable prices we store and sell for other currencies when prices rise and the yobit platform is one of the best exchange sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making an exchange sounds like it is a relatively simple job, however this can actually be much more complex, and in order for people to trust your site you must then be registered in order to show that you are legit. I think that making a section for this in the future could be a good idea for the moderators here, however i am not sure how much attention that section would get and how helpful people would be able to be, as you would need a lot of knowledge to create your own exchange.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is very good to have such a section in the forum and quite frankly, this forum lacks many of the sections that must be added because we also need a special section for news and also we need sections in the languages of the world

Yes present time exchange owners earn good amount of money by using of fees, when we withdrawal  any amount of coins we need to pay some fees to do this process, but crypto talk and yobit exchange pays money in this forum, I think they can't earn money from this campaign.

Thank you my friend for this suggestion, and we have in a forum CryptoTalk a section dedicated to trading cryptocurrencies and there are many people who profit from this field and I hope those who have experience in trading to give us their ideas and help us in learning

Maybe your idea is ideal for other website, Cryptotalk, is a forum as a method of communication, and the creation of this forum is a strategy created by Yobit website exchange to attract more users to their platform, if Yobit close will not get paid doing post here.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/16/2019 at 10:04 AM, Ufra said:

Nowadays cryptocurrency exchanges are a great earning option. Every exchange owner can make it's own fees of his exchange that can a great chance to earn for owner. I think that the cryptotalk should make a section that contains to make cryptocurrency exchange scripts for helping in making of cryptocurrency exchange.

That's what i want too. They should put a section about crypto currency exchange specifically about yobit exchange because this exchange is binded in cryptotalk which mean they must create section for it to easily understand by the new members in cryptotalk. 

• +3 1

There are many videos on youtube that can help you to create your own exchange and earn many from collecting fee. But you will need money because there are things like domain name,m hosting packages and paying the developers.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It won't make a whole lot of sense if something like that happens since we are paid to our Yobit accounts which exchange is what Yobit is all about. Except there are plans to move it from Yobit to here directly. 

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is true, but what you are talking about requires time, effort and a lot of money, but it is definitely a great idea. Everyone who has big capital has to think about it, as it is a way to earn money without risk.

You are right  there are number  newbies  who don't  know  how to exchange and don't  have enough  knowledge about  that . There should  be proper section  In cryptotalk. 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, dinabolt said:

I think you want at the wrong forum, for script like that you should talk in private conversation with professional financial. This forum discuss about general thing in crypto world and your suggestion too far, please think again.

Yes this issue should be talked in a private conversation and I agree that exchanges are a great way of earning but it comes with high risks of facing hack attacks.

Encuentro su sugerencia, sobre los guiones, interesante y eso me llama la atención ya que no tenía idea del uso de estos, para crear y facilitar el intercambio de criptomonedas en intercambios.

You are right that my friend trading is a great opportunity to earn money and this forum is a great opportunity to learn trading and the yobit platform is a good opportunity to learn trading and earn from it

Bro why should we need the exchange scripts? If you want to make your own exchange you can hire professional and lot of works have to be done or if you want to sell your scripts you can do it on marketplace section.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Personally I think it would be great for forum moderators to create a new section for cryptocurrency trading where we can upload data guides to start trading

Tik Tok is a platform where we can discuss and the reward for it is given inubit and already we can exchange their with any coins so I don't think that here this should add any currency exchange platform

On 12/16/2019 at 5:04 AM, Ufra said:

Nowadays cryptocurrency exchanges are a great earning option. Every exchange owner can make it's own fees of his exchange that can a great chance to earn for owner. I think that the cryptotalk should make a section that contains to make cryptocurrency exchange scripts for helping in making of cryptocurrency exchange.

I'm not agreeing with your idea because everyone here is interested to have their own exchange, but they can't own the exchanges because, imagine if all here we own exchanges, so how can we get the customers to our exchanges while everyone have own exchanges.

• +1 1

There is no script for this exchanger on this forum and I don't think it will be added because the command will not need it

Life is great and enjoy it