80% of Colombians are ready to invest in cryptocurrencies - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

80% of Colombians are ready to invest in cryptocurrencies

Paxful is an electronic marketplace with payment in Bitcoins, so it is not surprising that most of its customers are aware of digital currencies. It was reported that more than half of the respondents between the ages of 25 and 40 have already had a deal with cryptocurrencies and have invested in them.

Where, Bitcoin became the most popular: 79% of respondents invested in the first cryptocurrency. Furthermore, Colombians also invest in Bytecoin (more than 5%) and Ethereum (less than 3%). Furthermore, research has shown that 59% of respondents are interested in cryptocurrencies and plan to improve their knowledge in this area.

“The increase in the use of digital currencies is probably related to the fact that the young generations communicate closely with each other over the Internet. They are constantly looking for new opportunities, which allow them not only to have regular access to their assets, but also to give them the freedom to carry out transactions around the world” The researchers stressed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Today many people want to invest in cryptomenedes, because that is what is giving the most results. I think this will not only be in Colombia but globally 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto-currencies are the future in the world economy, they are the opportunity to be able to overthrow the centralization of banks and governments in the economy, I Belice that the world is heading towards that north, the exchange of cryptomoney will slowly overthrow the banking monopoly

• +2 1

I think that crypo assets offer a very important possibility of protection against inflation in countries, in Argentina it is much more noticeable, but there is always some level of inflation that affects the currencies of local governments, they are a safe place compared to most of FIAT currencies, especially in poor regions such as Latin America

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Over the years, cryptocurrencies have grown to be more admired and widely accepted by many from all over the continent,  I feel that one of the reasons why the Colombia wants to invest into cryptocurrencies could be;  as a result of the comfortability that comes with trading with ease, Colombians loves investing with little amount, so as to generate a larger income from it, Colombians are looking out for new growth in the cryptocurrency world. 

Colombia is a country that welcomes good ideas and blockchain driven projects, this would help them in supporting the growth of recovering their economy. Cryptocurrencies are widely accepted by many and alot of people are ready to fully invest and take part in it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think day by day more people interesting to cryptocurrency from others countries, and is possible because of the pandemic COVID-19 has it an effect about that. Because with the lockdown many persons have discovered cryptocurrency for the first time, and they have found it interesting and profitable.  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

80% is such a very impressive number, if halve of these numbers can be gotten from other regions of the world them I believe cryptocurrencies will be the next economic frontiers of the world 

Really

Most of the people are interesting to invest in crypto world not at all colombian but globaly.Thats platform is very helpful for user during panedamic situation their investment at btc is also saved,you can withdraw amount when you want.It is better chance for crypto to become popular all over world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Cryptos has gone globally, many people wants to invest in cryptos and looking for that opportunity, many wants to learn how to trade, because they know many people are making it big by investing their funds in cryptocurrency. Soon 80% of each country will adopt crypto.

I don't know how strong the Colombian economy is. However, cryptocurrencies will be important not only for Colombia, but for all countries, especially in this epidemic period. Of course, some more time is needed for countries to formally recognize cryptocurrencies. Because the number of people currently using crypto money is estimated to be only around 100,000,000 in the world today.
In the following years, I expect many people to start using cryptocurrencies due to the increase and expansion of the usage areas of crypto coins. States will start to recognize cryptocurrencies legally in the face of this development.

Hello friend, if I recommend the PAXFUL platform to buy BTC from Colombia because it is one of the few that allows to buy in a transparent way and with the P2P system where everything depends on you and the conditions of the merchant that is selling, it is a pity that the platform is not available for all Latin America because it has eliminated some countries where it was used very often.

The truth is that % is very good with respect to a country. It is a fact that the cryptomonies are a fact of the present, it is necessary to know how to take advantage of them and more in these moments. However, with the proper education we can achieve many things. In reality, Colombia will benefit greatly from cryptomonies, since this will also have a mental impact on society.

• +2 1

You have told a lot of interesting news.I'm glad to know that 80% of Colombians are investing in cryptocurrencies.This is a positive step for cryptocurrency.It shows something that cryptocurrency is a save forum for investment and also a profit box. In this way, many people will invest in cryptocurrency and the popularity of cryptocurrency will increase.Best of luck for cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

now the people are making investments in cryptocurrency that is why a lot of people in every country want to make investment in Bitcoin particularly

• +3 1

On 10/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, tobiasisanjuan said:

Paxful is an electronic marketplace with payment in Bitcoins, so it is not surprising that most of its customers are aware of digital currencies. It was reported that more than half of the respondents between the ages of 25 and 40 have already had a deal with cryptocurrencies and have invested in them.

Where, Bitcoin became the most popular: 79% of respondents invested in the first cryptocurrency. Furthermore, Colombians also invest in Bytecoin (more than 5%) and Ethereum (less than 3%). Furthermore, research has shown that 59% of respondents are interested in cryptocurrencies and plan to improve their knowledge in this area.

“The increase in the use of digital currencies is probably related to the fact that the young generations communicate closely with each other over the Internet. They are constantly looking for new opportunities, which allow them not only to have regular access to their assets, but also to give them the freedom to carry out transactions around the world” The researchers stressed.

Oo i am glad to know that there is a market place like this in world.And cryto currency has gaining importance day by day thats termendous I think there will be a time when we all leave hectic bank tranfers and start storing money in our wallets.

I am so much happy to see great number of people of Colombia wants to invest in crypto currency 

I want to te you all members that crypto currencies are best to invest money in this time 

It is golden time to invest in crypto currencies 

You know that In future crypto currencies will achieve more success 

Their prices and value will be increased 

Its good decision from. Them to invest in crypto currency 

May be Columbia working and invest here more. But there are alos manu country people who are invest here huge amount of money. Because of it is trusted site. Invest here is profitable. So people are in interest to investment here. Day by day amount will increase.