Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO

Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better?

27 minutes ago, Heidelberg77 said:

@Alexbhatti Since, I am new on the field of cryptocurrencies, I still feel there are lot risks in investing in Bitcoins. And to my prior knowledge I think investing in the business is more profitable and convenient in either way, just because second part is more based on real-life scenario and investing with fiats are yet easy, and even we can get loans from the banks, and start our business with fiat currencies, and as I am concerned we cannot take loans in Bitcoins, and even the price of the bitcoins are volatile and it will bring the in-consistency in the overall investments.

@Heidelberg77 well, it could be right in some ways you have discussed.but I must tell you that it doesn't remain difficult to exchange your Bitcoins to Fiat money. And it is also my opinion that fluctuations in price of Bitcoin would be make better in our profit where we will not need to take loans. Trading in Bitcoin might be said independently and home base job where you don't need to build offices, management and other basic needs for business.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Personally, i prefer to invest in a business as my main job. Not all people in my country believes bitcoin, but they believe in business because its legalized by the government. I invest in bitcoin but as my extra income, but business is my main source of income.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

investing in a business or bitcoin?

I would invest in both because they are very good option today to generate income business will always be in the background depends on how you want to achieve that and bitcoin is a very good way to do it because it is in a great time of profitability so I recommend both without any doubt I personally have my business and I have coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This publication is very good and very detailed, but in my opinion, both things are good.  If you want to invest on the safe side, you should generally stay away from bitcoins and cryptocurrencies because they have a great risk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The global financial system is threatened by the new digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, after it became receiving increased interest from investors and speculators around the world, and millions of individuals poured billions of dollars into it in the hope of getting rich quickly within a short period.

• +2 2

investing into a buisness is very risky, and it require many hard skills like managing and leading and advertising. but investing in BTC needs less skils and experiance.

investing into a buisness is very risky, and it require many hard skills like managing and leading and advertising. but investing in BTC needs less skils and experiance.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

• +1 1
  • +3 1

in this covid pandemic situation bitcoin and other cryptocoins are a better option i guess because you can earn income on your home pasively.

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Investing is good in all its forms, and every person should search for what is comfortable for him and what he desires the most and loves to work with it.
 It is a good idea to allocate a portion of our profits to the long-term investment of Bitcoin, as after a year or two, it will yield good profits

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It depends to a lot of things if you can manage a business and economy has a good situation in your country probably starting a business is better idea in other way investing in crypto also to start a business you need a lot of money but in crypto you can invest how much you want.

• +3 1

It vary person to person. According to my opinion,  i prefer to invest half on bitcoin and half on trade.  Everyone know that bitcoins price are up and down continuously.  If you can buy bitcoin when it is low price  and sell when high price it will be profitable for you without  hard working. 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:55 AM, DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO said:

A business or? It is not uncommon for Bitcoin to be presented as an alternative that solves everything. In fact, the approach is very simple. The universal adoption of Bitcoin will solve all the problems of the world economy. And it will do wonders for our pocketbook. I am referring to the utopian thinking of “Bitcoin fix that” and “a Bitcoin is a Bitcoin”. I am not talking about Bitcoin here as an investment with great potential. What is being considered here is something much more radical. It is to completely change the world political, economic and financial system. But what do we do in the meantime? How do we pay the bills?

This is the difference between Wall Street and Bitcoin. The crypto community is obviously much more ideological than any other market. Of course, there is no official creed or list of principles, but there is clearly a narrative. The intervention of the government in the economy is constantly rejected and a kind of return to a hard currency system is promoted. Apparently the Bitcoin pattern. That is, the separation between the economy and the state. This new world is based on libertarian ideas and a free market fundamentalism. In other words, a kind of techno-anarcho-capitalist revolution.

Keep reading:

Now all this is valid. But, within the crypto community, there is also a second group of people who consider themselves more investors than revolutionaries. I would venture to say that they are the silent majority. That group cares more about the present than the future utopia. They are more concerned about their pocketbook than the crash. And that group thirsts for financial sanity.

Suppose we have $ 10,000 in it. What should we do? Start a business or buy Bitcoin? Many people enter the crypto space out of curiosity. However, crypto is not very easy to digest. Newbies live in constant confusion. And many are intimidated by so much conflicting information. The whole thing seems like a big cult. They all speak the same. They all repeat the same anti-establishment propaganda promoting the Bitcoin utopia. And in the meantime, new investors don't understand what's going on.

The most curious thing is that in the Bitcoin utopia, apparently, nobody is going to work. Everyone talks about savings and a hard currency. The important thing is that the currency does not lose its value so that we can all save. And what about business? And work?

The Latin American businessman is no fool. Most entrepreneurs first heard of Bitcoin in 2017. It all comes down to the following. In 2017, Bitcoin was at $ 20K and it has been 3 years. Now it's $ 10k. In Latin America, an entrepreneur with a work ethic and some capital in 3 years achieves better returns than -50%. In short, the violent fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin do not give much confidence to the average businessman.

Despite the underdevelopment of Latin American economies, it is still possible to do business in the region that offers excellent returns. In fact, it could be said that due to the immaturity of the markets in it is possible to obtain higher profit margins than in the United States or in. That seems like a contradiction, but it is easily demonstrable. In Caracas, Bogotá or Lima, it is possible to find a business that offers more than 30% profit. For example, anyone can import a product from the US and sell it at a hefty profit. In the United States or in Europe, this is not so simple.

Keep reading:

Let me share an anecdote with you. A friend (Venezuelan) bought $ 10,000 worth of Bitcoin at $ 13,000 per unit in early 2018. Time passed and the price of Bitcoin was painfully dropping. Anyway, he waited very patiently for a while. However, there came a time when he could not take it anymore and sold assuming a loss of 75% of his investment.

My friend is a merchant. I, of course, recommended that he not sell. In addition, I explained my vision as a long-term investor. However, he presented his argument to me. "Gustavo, I need that money to do business." "In a few months I can recover what I lost and do more." "Why sit and wait?" "I can work with that money"

After our conversation, my friend did indeed sell all of his Bitcoin. Then he used that money to import hoses from China that he found at Ali Baba at a discount. Within a few weeks, the hoses arrived at the port and then he offered them to all the hardware stores and related stores in the city. After a couple of months, he sold everything. And did a second import. This time bigger. And he returned with his sales campaign. The business was all successful.

In less than 6 months, he recovered his investment and made a huge profit. In fact, he made up for what he lost with his sale of Bitcoin. Now he has several cars for sale. Sure, he's still in the hose business, but now he's also importing bicycles. After almost three years, Bitcoin is still below $ 13k (the price it paid in 2018). He certainly sold his bitcoins prematurely, but now he has a thriving business.

Bitcoin is an excellent investment asset. But we cannot forget that we must also do business. There is no substitute for hard work. "Bitcoin fix that" we should change it to "Hard Work fix that". Hard work is the solution. And that is essential. We must understand the difference between the transfer of wealth and the creation of wealth. A speculative asset like Bitcoin or he revolves around the transfer of wealth. There is no creation.

Keep reading:

Wealth transfer is not bad. It is perfectly valid to have gold or Bitcoin. But we cannot forget to create wealth. That is, we can invest in Bitcoin, but we cannot stop working. The sensible thing to do is a dual system. In other words, you have to have a business that generates capital. And then part of that capital can be placed in Bitcoin. Hard work and investment.

Wealth creation must come first. Then we can think about transferring wealth. Production comes before investment. It is not about being cynical about life. But ideology is a danger to the pocketbook. If we fully accept what many utopian bitcoiners tell us, we could do a lot of financial nonsense. Romanticizing Bitcoin is a very common failure in this space. Very often, falling in love clouds our reason. In this sense, you have to be a bit skeptical of the official narrative.

Our priority must be: taking care of our money. In financial matters, you have to think as an investor, not as a politician. That is, we must objectively study the risks, alternatives, and opportunities of our investments. We must always make the most sensible, practical and realistic decision.

@DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO You have shared a very good information with us. Investment is a very beneficial thing whether we do it in bitcoin or we do it in real business. Whether we invest in a bitcoin or we do business investment in, both are very beneficial for us. There are many people who like to invest in bitcoins, and there are many people who like to do business management much better. Investing in both bitcoin and business is beneficial for us and it is also not a disadvantage for us to comment on any of these.

There are some people who prefer to invest in Bitcoin. As you know bitcoin is a virtual currency and its price fluctuates with very fast. This is the special thing that its price fluctuates very fast and what is the reason for this benefit for these people. If the price is low then people invest in it and then when its price increases then people sell it, yes they are able to make a lot of profit. 

And there are many people who think that investing in business is better. Actually, these people have little information and knowledge about working online and cryptocurrency. And these people have little interest in online trading and they understand that perhaps they can do a lot more for themselves in business. So these people do not try to learn any kind of online trading, instead they invest in business and understand that perhaps business will prove to be the most beneficial for them. 

In my opinion, investment in bitcoin is better than investment in business. Because by investing in this bitcoin, we can get rich here in a very short time. But while the other only if we talk about business, we can be rich there too but for that we will need a lot of time. That's why I prefer investing more bitcoin than business. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin has been accepted by many people around the world. The number of people adopting Bitcoin is increasing day by day. This increases its value. I think Bitcoin will continue to remain valuable. Considering that we will be using digital currencies in the future, Bitcoin will be the most valuable of them. People will not give up Bitcoin. It will be as valuable as gold or even diamonds in the future. So investing in Bitcoin means investing in the future. So I would rather invest in Bitcoin than invest in any business.

hello every one,

i prefer business investment because i do not well know about the knowledge of crypto currency.bitcoin investment risk because the bitcoin price ups and down if the price down i get loss.

I Don't know about bitcoin. And  i Don't know about how it works. But i have some idea in THIS bitcoin. Its like a coin it convert in money and doller. Some people loves it.. When i know and learn  all information. I hope i interest in THIS 

It is an investment opportunity, which is a risk because the market is volatile in price rises or falls. I do not consider myself an expert in cryptocurrencies but I recommend you understand the concept of blockchain both in its operation and processes, and then look for experts to know when we can invest and then risk a small percentage of your investment.

Success is not measured by choice. Comprehensive strategy and planning are necessary to bring out the desired outcomes. Investing in a business is far better than bitcoin because businesses are run by having great knowledge of the market as bitcoin is just the game of luck because of the rise fall of bitcoin.

It depends on the business you do and it all depends on your capabilities and your specific field of knowledge.
Investing in time takes luck and the truth is that anyone can make huge profits by investing in cryptocurrencies.

I think one should also look in terms of other criteria. Because there are other aspects we should look at when it comes to investing only in the business or just in Bitcoin.

So, what is the general profile of cryptocurrency users? Do women or men prefer Bitcoin the most? Are young people investing in cryptocurrencies or are they ancient lands? The published statistics clearly show us the structure of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

In the article shared by the Cryptodaily site on June 5, a review article was prepared for the profile of cryptocurrency users. The news site, which brought together the statistics published to date, shed light on who uses more cryptocurrencies.

Are women or men using more Bitcoin?
According to Google Analytics statistics published by Coin Dance, 87.72 percent of Bitcoin users are men. The rate of women using Bitcoin is only 12.28 percent.

According to CoinMarketCap data, the number of women who are interested in the cryptocurrency world is increasing.

Age distribution
According to the CryptoDaily site, the majority of cryptocurrency users are between 25 and 34 years old. Users in this age group make up 46 percent of the cryptocurrency community. The second age group that uses cryptocurrency the most, with 27 percent, is between 35-44. Users between the ages of 45-54 and those aged 18-24 make up 10 percent of the total ecosystem. While the age range of 55-64 is calculated as 4 percent, cryptocurrency users over the age of 65 are only 2 percent.

In business you can grow the money with your hard work and dedication as you can grow your business as much as you want but in btc your money will grow according the market and is limited.

I think investing in bitcoin is more profitable. Because at present the price of bitcoin is increasing. That's why I think it will be a right choice. 

• +2 1

Nothing can be said on a subject here. Both can be a very good source of income if you know the details. Business is a very good medium and Bitcoin can be a very good quality site if you have the right knowledge. I think it is very difficult to say only on one subject and you should take this decision