Do you think Life without tech was better or no - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nour11

Do you think Life without tech was better or no

Hey I just wanted to know your opinion on tech do you think Life with tech is good or bad and why for me I see that life with tech better cause now earth is like a room you can contact anyone

• Useful or interesting 1

We were born in a time when technology already existed since we have reason, it exists and has been advancing so we do not know what it is to live without it!
I see my grandmother, she does not have a telephone, she does not use a computer, she only half watches television and does manual things and I wonder, will she be bored?
but the answer is simple she was born in another time!
they do not believe?

Life with technology is currently better, the world informs itself much faster, and people do not live uninformed, counting only on the newspapers and television of their country. It has also been very useful in quarantine for different work from home

From my point of view, life would have been better without technology, not the family used to meet with each other, they talk to each other, love each other, but now everyone is engaged in Facebook and secret communication and the family does not meet with each other

Technology or advancement cannot be stopped, it is part of envolving and improving thit the information that is gathered in the life time of humans, in my humble opinion the advances are necessary but that is not why we have to forget our past thinking only in the future and without giving importance to the present, most say that the technology is bad, bit it is not totally true, because for me it depends on the person who uses that technology, as i read in previous answers they say that the technology separates because before they met at the table as a family to talk and other things, but that depends on each one, not because i have the best cell phone in the world i have to use it all the time regardless of the environment and wahat surrounds me, it all depends on the use, i am thefather of 2 children and i taught them the values that today i see that they are being lost for me that ir what thet lack and it makes life more difficult the value of values nad principles of peaople, not the technology, i repeat is junst my opinion.

If we had no access to technology, we’d not exist, not for very long.I think there is good and bad in everything, we dont want to go to ice age to get to its advantage, I think we should learn the better way of managing our time with family and take benefit of technology.

As with most things in life, technology has its good points and its bad points.
In its good things we can highlight that technology has simplified the way we communicate since we can talk to someone who is far away in real time and in a very simple way either through our cell phone or computer.
The negative of technology is that many people have disconnected from the planet we live on, from nature, from spirituality, from family and it has disconnected us from the really important things by being in video games or browsing social networks.

In my opinion, for those of us who know and depend on technology every day it would be unthinkable to be able to live without it, however there are still many corners in the world where there is no technology and life continues the same.

Sometimes I think of a life without technology in order to relax and relax. Although it has a structure that attracts people, I think technology is exhausting.

An old life without technology has many advantages, the most important of which is family closeness, but it cannot be denied the importance of modern technology in facilitating many of our lives and making them better, both of which have benefits and also disadvantages

They are indispensable in any field, and the reason is because this modern technology is linked to the smallest daily accomplishments in an individual's life. Human life today is easy and easy, but just imagine what it was like.

Honestly, 

Now technology is growing very fast,.

But i really want to come back time when i was little.
Cause i really remember the life in the past.

It's very peaceful

Of course, it is better with the presence of the Internet, because one of the advantages of the Internet is that it enables a person to obtain a lot of information on the Internet easily, through search engines that connect the person to the information he needs.

Too much technology is really harmful
but there are good sites that, when used in moderation, contribute to the benefit of people and allow us to learn new information.
Children between the ages of 5-18 need to get acquainted with technology.
But if this is exaggerated, it can have bad consequences and damage human life. It is not that easy to get rid of it and it can be addictive.

There is no such thing as good technology or bad technology. It is only important how and for what purposes technology is used. Today, technology is a must in order to be able to use one more resources due to the increasing population of the world. However, while producing and using technology, care should be taken not to harm natural life and nature. Therefore, for good purposes, it is necessary to accept the reality of technology.

Certainly, life without technology would be more difficult, we came to the technological world. But of course, there is a beauty when there is no technology. But I give an example when there is no technology, even when I forget my mobile phone at home, it is very difficult not to be able to contact anyone. At the moment, communication is the most important need for us to carry out our lives. As a result, I couldn't do without technology.

• -1 1

According to my opinion life without teaching is not good if you not teach you can't learn so teaching is the best path from where you can learn much better and become a successful person .so according to my opinion the life without teaching is not a good life.

Yes, my friend, life with technology is of course better because through it you can get to know the cities around you, their customs and traditions without leaving the house, and you can learn many useful things for life. Technology has become the nerve of life that you cannot live without

Yes its a good question. I think life is the name to learn and teach. People learn a lot of things in an formal way so we try to adopt good things from people by watching them. Life without teaching is not good.  Technology is too useful for us. There is no such thing better without technology. 

The technology will be not that bad just because it effects negatively on society. In one hand it works as helper device in our daily life it turns it easy, in other hand, it changes all our behavior to act differently which can be not good for some of us it led to be obsessed always with it. So if we know how to deal with it for benefits and gain knowledge 

I do not think that this question can be answered with yes or no, it is all that technology has contributed to facilitating many things, such as communication from long distances and distance education, and technology has disadvantages, as it almost eliminates social life