Bitcoin price to hit 7500 to 8k by tommorrow 16 Dec, 2019 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin price to hit 7500 to 8k by tommorrow 16 Dec, 2019

most of my prediction are not based on reading charts they always work and it is all based on experience, look at the rice of bitcoin now, it even dropped to 7040 but could not go down to 6k, meaning there is some force if not a whale who is supporting bitcoin at 7k, and now that force might have got something to move the price of bitcoin up to 7500 to 8k to stay safe from 6k.

Another factor is that there are already greens on most of the top coins.spacer.pngspacer.png

2010762494_Screenshot_2019-12-15CryptoComparecom-Livecryptocurrencypricestradesvolumesforumswalletsminingequipmenta....thumb.png.cb0a5c61e4362508ead829427dd5e6b2.png

So my prediction by tomorrow if not day after we might witness the price of bitcoin above 7500.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So my prediction by tomorrow if not day after we might witness the price of bitcoin above 7500.

It is only one more day to come if Bitcoin does not hit 7.5k your prediction has failed, do you still have hope?

currently the price of bitcoin now is $7,085.. Seems you have failed to predict, but there is a  chance to increase bitcoin at $7500 in this month.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

It is only one more day to come if Bitcoin does not hit 7.5k your prediction has failed, do you still have hope?

I will not be a man and I will be a fake if I take back my word, so I will stick to it and I hope that my prediction will hit.

Op, it looks like your prediction didn't come true, but don't feel bad because most predictions are rarely accurate and if they are, it's because of pure luck.

And honestly I would have thought you'd be correct on this one.  I wasn't expecting bitcoin to fall below $7000 and figured the next stop would be $8000 or even higher.  Oh well.

It's touching $6,8k same was some prediction before, It's will remain same stagnant or maybe fall to $6,5 for next few days, If you want get some bitcoin it's good timing to get some before christmas and bitcoin halving on mid year later, Hurry up!

I don't think so, and honestly I'm waiting for the worst in this month, because the price now is in 6800 dollars, so I suggest to not wait for good results in this month, maybe until the next year 

Ha... $ 7,000 couldn't stand it, I'm counting on $ 6,000 this week? or 6300. It's testing for the second time.
By the end of the year the price will go down, I'm sure.
Why would anyone buy BTC now?

In crypto currency like bitcoin we can pridict only but we are not sure that this can happen tomorrow it will up also and it can be down also it all up to you that what you what to do because lose is your and profits is also yours 

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I will not be a man and I will be a fake if I take back my word, so I will stick to it and I hope that my prediction will hit.

I appreciate your standings, but your protection has failed as Bitcoin is now running down and currently at 6700.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I appreciate your standings, but your protection has failed as Bitcoin is now running down and currently at 6700.

Okay my prediction juts failed, and what is happening now is exactly what i though would happen, bitcoin was struggling at 7100k up and down, and It was likely to soon go up in a bulling way or go down in a bulling way, I just chose the up trend but this is not an excuse.

I don't think so, and honestly I'm waiting for the worst in this month, because the price now is in 6,851.79 dollars, so I suggest to not wait for good results in this month, maybe until the next year.

Anything might happen but I don't predict BTC price to go back to $7500 let alone $8K! At least I hope the terrible situation of the last December doesn't repeat again because $6K or $7K is still way more than $3K to $3.5K. Dump market may be good for buying and holding but if you work to get crypto, you will earn much less if you get paid the same amount as before. The best thing to do in this situation is to stop converting crypto to fiat because the exchange rates are terrible now. Hold anything you have and let's see what will happen after Christmas. The upcoming bull run may not start in the early months of 2020 too and when we talk about next year bull run, it may be two or three months later.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Okay my prediction juts failed, and what is happening now is exactly what i though would happen, bitcoin was struggling at 7100k up and down, and It was likely to soon go up in a bulling way or go down in a bulling way, I just chose the up trend but this is not an excuse.

it was not too bad but a failure is a failure, and you just failed, if you were to make a trade you juts got a loss there.

13 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

it was not too bad but a failure is a failure, and you just failed, if you were to make a trade you juts got a loss there.

yes I accept that I have failed, But if it was a trade then it is not be a total loss, i will have to be patient to get back my value or even profit.

15 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

I have not seen this type of prediction before. So, if it happens, I will respect you and any of your upcoming predictions.

Well it did not happen, but the odds was down or up and I chose Up for that I failed.

It seems that something went wrong and the price of bitcoin fell. It really upset me. I was hoping that the price will reach 8500 by the New Year.

currently price has come down to 6700 dollars.your prediction has gone false.but i am still positive that it can touch 6500 dollars and revert back.let us see what happens.it is going to be very crucial week for bitcoin price.

18 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Anything might happen but I don't predict BTC price to go back to $7500 let alone $8K! At least I hope the terrible situation of the last December doesn't repeat again because $6K or $7K is still way more than $3K to $3.5K. Dump market may be good for buying and holding but if you work to get crypto, you will earn much less if you get paid the same amount as before. The best thing to do in this situation is to stop converting crypto to fiat because the exchange rates are terrible now. Hold anything you have and let's see what will happen after Christmas. The upcoming bull run may not start in the early months of 2020 too and when we talk about next year bull run, it may be two or three months later.

You have a great explanation about bitcoin's price. I am having a hard time to predict Bitcoin price and with this it enlightened me. I hope bull run comes in the 1st quarter of year 2020. I also believe bitcoin price will not fall to $7500.

22 hours ago, Diggy said:

Maybe they mistakenly wright this or he did not read well the content. 

It is obvious that he understood it well and red it well, he just had it wrong while typing. it happens.

By the way, I want to postpone this prediction to 2 more days from now, it could happen then.

19 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

The truth is, it I her had to analyze and predict cryptocurrency Market prices. So, you do not tai, I could happen to anybody.

The cryptocurrency prices are hard to analyze, they are extremely unpredictable, especially this time it was 50 50 that it could go up or lower soon and fast and it did in low.

Bitcoin is running good now it is latest price is 8135 $ i think it

is already hit 8k who you wish before and will more increas in short

Time

3 hours ago, Ume Habiba said:

Your post is a bit outdated and if you look at the value now, the value is very high and the cost is increasing very much. Near to 10000$

True, change of events is a  change of price, change of indicators, resistance and support. And new we are talking about bitcoin reaching 12k.

Bitcoin has risen above 7,500 usd, even has penetrated the area of 10,000 usd. after this a lot of support will be formed, such as the 9500 usd and 8600 usd area.

and this topic I was forced to lock, because it was not in accordance with the conditions of today's bitcoin which had already penetrated the 7.500 usd area.