Why government can not ban Bitcoin - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Why government can not ban Bitcoin

Yes people just spread fake news around so bitcoin price will drop for them to buy it, but there are a lot of politicans and governments officials that have invest heavily into bitcoin and they will do everything in their power for bitcoin to succeed.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:05 AM, Kingjames said:

I have been seeing so many post about government planning to ban Bitcoin, that is not true because many politician invest a lot of money in Bitcoin and even many unemployed citizens are surviving with the help of crypto, so how can government ban what they are benefitting from?

There isn't any thing that make bitcoin illegal, so why countries want to ban it ? Bitcoin is the future to all people and if some countries don't allow to use it . It is not mean that bitcoin is illegal. 

Of what I understand, there is no possible way to do that. There is no possibility to even include a middle man in bitcoin transactions, it is strictly a peer to peer transactions and the transactions is supported and verified by miners, if the governments were pro active they could have reserved the position of miners for itself, and accepted the bitcoin in its present form, but then we know they are all idiots running the government. 

It's not like they can't but it's harder to control them or to ban them. Because people will always find ways to use them or to own them.

It's 'Not Possible' for the United States to Ban Bitcoin

“The government can't stop — the United States Supreme Court has already opined on this. You can't prevent people from holding ones and zeros on a device in their pocket" https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/07/02/the-overlooked-reason-the-united-states-would-struggle-to-ban-bitcoin/

So far, it's still impossible to entirely ban bitcoin and other crypto, they could only restricting the use of them.

If you want to fight or destroy Bitcoin, turn off the Internet One way to stop it.  In my opinion, no one will be mistaken for bitcoin and people will actively use it in the future

Edited by KURTAULI

On 10/9/2019 at 6:58 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think because cryptocurrency is the future. This predicts significant changes for the better in many areas.
That's why the government doesn't ban Bitcoin.
In my opinion... )

Crypto is the world future and the peoples will know about it and they know better that the crypto market is the business and in future the world will use it and so many peoples will make so much high transactions and they buy the good coins.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

Governments might try to ban Bitcoin, but they know that the only way to do so, would be to block access to the internet for their whole population. This won't help their economy at all so they don't even try. There is no way to block a worldwide decentralized network as there is no centralized server to shut down and end with it. 

I do not think that they can ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they cannot control it, cryptocurrencies are based on freedom, privacy and anonymity, and they will not be able to block it.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think if they can do that ! they will do that ! but they cant ! because BTC is for all ! not for one country ! this is the benefit of BTC 

1 minute ago, yupi84goro said:

I agree with your opinion, actually the government can do that. But because it considers many reasons. Finally, the government knows there are benefits that can be generated from bitcoin. So the government can't ban bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not only related to a few countries, but all countries in the world.

Thank you for supporting me brother ! and you said the truth ! good luck bro and I wish you all the best 

On 10/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, liquiditex said:

Because it is the decentralized economic.

It is a decentralized currency and no one will ban it because peoples will send this money from one country to another country easily and they make good amount of money through this business, Crypto market is the great and best market in the world.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

there are a lot of governments against bitcoin and this crypto project! there are a lot of people allover the world have bitcoins and they wouldn't accept to lose their money in a while!

I also own a certain number of coins from the new wrx coin and I store them to make a profit from them because they are the pillars of the future and they are bullish

On 10/9/2019 at 5:40 AM, Wifey1976 said:

There are simply people who are constantly dissatisfied ... for example, despite the fact that I sometimes lose money on my investments, I never get upset. I know that I will earn in cryptocurrency anyway. We are here, which means we are all already winning. You just need to look for really promising projects that can bring you profit. For example, like a coin YUSRA GLOBAL (Site

So many peoples will loss their money and thats the main reason that they hate the market of the crypto becasue they see the other peoples and they think that they make also good money in the market like the other but they invest their money at the wrong time and they make loss.

Originally Bitcoins are decentralized, they are not subject to the government and cannot control them, nor can they prohibit them

For now bitcoin tends to fluctuate and is still at risk of being different from forex investments, this is why the government still has not fully agreed on bitcoin investment. I don't think that's a problem and for now bitcoin trading anyone can do it so the government can't ban crypto investors or traders.

Government has been tiresome to forbid bitcoin as well as crypto currencies for existence now. Other than actually, they will by no means be able to power cut impressive as decentralized as bitcoin. One technique or a different crypto will find its way and is at this point to stay for high-quality. 

The government can ban Bitcoin from their country B but they cannot stop the use of Bitcoin The government and any company could not control Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin for us is very tie and useful.

Government couldn't stop the use of Bitcoin 100% but bro listen if Crypto is illegal by your constitution and your ISP is looking on you as suspects you could be caught easily and you need to pay fine. But Bitcoin is great technology of humans and it shouldn't be ban or restricted.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Governments always try to fight digital currencies and refuse to deal with them because they fear for their economy and their local currency, but they cannot apply that. They only try to impose some restrictions and limit the use of encryption, but they are not able to ban it permanently.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

I strongly believe so many politician invest their money in crypto currency, so they can't do crypto banned they just crypto banned in their country, because when they ban crypto they loss their money they can't take this step and crypto is decentralized no one control crypto so any country government not banned crypto.

I don't know if there are sanctions in every country if bitcoin is prohibited in that country. During this time I did not find the government where I live banned bitcoin, because bitcoin is not illegal. Which is where everyone can contribute to bitcoin.

I also don't have any knowledge that why government impose restrictions in Bitcoin but as an Indian user today we are very happy that our Supreme Court has remove the ban from the cryptocurrencies now every Indian will feel more easy and will be able to maximize the profit and their earnings from cryptocurrency.

Government are looking the interest of their citizens and that make it difficult to decide whether to banned cryptocurrency or not and this aspect of the blockchain technology is also useful

A government can ban bitcoin in their own country's jurisdiction, as banning it will make any activity of bitcoin a crime but what might hinder the government to not ban is the internet, as basically bitcoin is on the net. And so user would be doing this more as illegal when it's comes to their country

Even if they ban it, they will use it, the law they will pass will be a mere formality for them that they will not observe. (they will not give up this anonymity)