Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joewilbertson

Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer?

Obviously it is hazardous for your PC since mining requires power and vitality. The more you utilize your PC for mining the more it will be harmed and in time it will quit working.

I think mining with your PC is a bad idea. It wears your PC down causing it to lessen its life span. It also causes a high electricity bill. I recommend getting a mining equipment if your going to opt for mining.

Mining itself is bad already, what more can it do to your pc. It can overheat you pc then be broken later. Too much electricity were being wasted. All you earnings will only be use to pay bills.

Mining with your PC is not good because it may lessen you PCs life span and it may also over heat your PC because in mining, it needs to be operated 24/7. 

Yes, of course.Bitcoin mining requires a computer, but not your home-use computer.This will damage your device.Because it's a tough job, you have to use a lot more I would never recommend bitcoin mining.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, Joewilbertson said:
Yes, you will most certainly overheat your computer.

Causing irreversible damage to your hardware. There is no point in mining bitcoin with your home computer. To mine bitcoin you need an ASIC machine.

You are right. And mining is no more the work of CPU, it is now the work of ASIC. Mining with CPU is not profitable at all.

Causing irreversible damage to your hardware. There is no point in mining bitcoin with your home computer. To mine bitcoin you need an ASIC machine.

You are very right. To mine bitcoin, ASICs are the best hardware for it.

Its mostly the heat...if it is running quite hot, which most laptops tend to do, it IS damaging the CPU. Try a good cooling mat if you really want to do it. Also, using 2 of 4 cores WILL run cooler than using all 4. But I guess I could repeat everyone else' advice: "Mining is no longer profitable on the CPU, don't do it.

For finely bitcoin mining purchase a antminer hardware for your computer and configure it. It will provide good performance of mining.

5 hours ago, Ufra said:

For finely bitcoin mining purchase a antminer hardware for your computer and configure it. It will provide good performance of mining.

Can you tell us more about antminer?

Is it an ASIC?

Is it a software?

I will like to k ow about it.

Yes, you are sure to overheat your computer. Bitcoin mining now uses ASIC. If you try to use a standard graphics processor, your computer will be paralyzed and your energy bill will skyrocket. Excessive heat can also shorten the life of your machine.

Absolutely yes. Bitcoin exploration is without a doubt unhealthy for home pc. The application overheat much of our home pc. The application debts much of our source of electricity at the same time. It is especially destructive designed for computing devices. Not necessarily financially rewarding. It will be really fritter away of your. We've got to discontinue the application without having it to help you costs you anything much of our home pc.

If you exploit it in any way, you will be asked that it is harmful to your computer. If your computer runs continuously, it will be harmful if you do not rest.

Well it is, if you are mining with your computer your pc should be open 24/7 so with that you can really damage your personal computer, maybe some of the parts might get start to burn, then it will cause to explode. 

Well it is, if you are mining with your computer your pc should be open 24/7 so with that you can really damage your personal computer, maybe some of the parts might get start to burn, then it will cause to explode. 

Certainly. Purchase a "mining rig" to be able to excavation, and also you may let rigs so that you can excavation by using. Bing and you will then find several choices out there.

Mining bitcoin using your computer is not good for your computer. It can over heat your computer, it can lessen your computers life span and it can also crash down your computer.

MiNing bitcoin needs more high end computer and ofcourse good GPU,  this is not true that mining cause overhiting your computer,  maybe If you use low specs computrr

Of course bitcoin mining is very bad for our computers. Because the computer must continue to work every day. And of course the temperature of the computer will rise and cause damage.

CPU mining is old fashion and not generating again. You can still use it to mine monero because they want it to be like that. But, you can not use it to mine most coin. ASICs are the latest hardware used for the mining and it is expensive.

The short answer is: yes, you can. Just install a miner where you can choose how much CPU or GPU power to use, and you won’t overheat. However, mining Bitcoin with a computer is not the right choice if you want to make money.

Bitcoin mining is really bad for your computer, it can really damage your computer parts, or at worse you need to buy new because it was really damage. so all those coins you mine will just end up for your computer expenses.

Bitcoin mining isn't critical for your computer, but there's one individual gadget that you must maybe consider, what time early your Bitcoin mining journey: The route eats a share of computing entitlement

Naturally it can be unsafe for ones laptop or computer since exploration calls for electrical power along with electricity. Greater you have your laptop or computer pertaining to exploration greater it's going to be harmed along with soon enough it is going to leave the workplace