Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer? - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joewilbertson

Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer?

On 10/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, Joewilbertson said:
Yes, you will most certainly overheat your computer.

Causing irreversible damage to your hardware. There is no point in mining bitcoin with your home computer. To mine bitcoin you need an ASIC machine.

Bitcoin mining not profitable for computer and mobile user because this types of mining reward too much low which are very waste of time. That's why now a days many big mining company mining with ASIC machine.           

bitcoin mining is not bad for computer but the main purpose of mining bitcoin is that earn revenue from mining but the mining speed of any computer is very very less that we can not cover our computer electricity cost with this mining.

to mine bitcoin you have the correct equipment without equipment you can earn. have a computer is a best option. but its harmful for a simple computer. so you have to chose a correct computer to mine

mining BTC using your cpu or gpu is no longer profitable anymore. In the end you will see waster electricity and overheat your unit. If you really decide to mine bitcoin then buy some mining rigs such as antminer machines. If you have good money then  you can create your own mining rig and then try it because more profitable than gpu

• Useful or interesting 1

On 16.02.2020 at 00:46, alaslalmor said:

4 Answers. It is possible to damage your computer by mining in the following ways: the computer will degrade more, as it is used more (you will have to replace it sooner than normally) the computer will overheat and some components will fail because of that (if for example, the computer is dusty.

that's why individuals make certain mining equipment. in the event that you employ your computer to mine BTC, it'll harm your computer just to induce a small sum of BTC. it'll be okay in case you fair utilize your computer to wagered POS coins.

14 hours ago, fghij12 said:

In my opinion, mining is definitely bad for our computer. Because computers are good for everyone and bad for mining

Mining uses special hardware and layout so it will not break your hardware. The only thing that will break your hardware is the heat generated. That is why you need an open case for better air circulation or use a special case with lots of fans. 

You should improve your post because that is a useless post. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

The only heat that will break your hardware is heat.  This is why you need an open case or a special case with many fans to get better air circulation.

Your post should be extended because it is an OK post so it will take you about 60 years to return the currencies you have applied to buy your laptop.

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market. Bitcoin mining is not bad. But you have to invest a lot of money for it.

I think computer is the best device for mining.  Mobile phones are not suitable for mining as Basically most of the mining sites are fake.

Yah sure if we use the computer power for mining it is really bad idea because it can over hit the computer and can be destroyed without gained any profit

Sure it is very bad for your computer, because you cannot buy the computer with $1000 in order to mine crypto's, which will not give you profit never

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For me, mining bitcoin using a PC is not good. Because my PC becomes slow and gets hot fast. However, maybe it will not happen on the type of high-spec pc.

However, when compared to trading, I choose trading than mining.

On 18.02.2020 at 07:28, roundtecvio said:

But I form of listened that Bitcoin fell extraordinarily lots in cost, which severa are disturbed via this. And but I take delivery of that his route at the minute certainly can pay for all the squander highly nicely, it's miles the taken a toll of energy and of direction the computer itself. And at the off risk that you mine Bitcoin, at that factor in any case, with the cash you earned, you'll modify additives and certainly get cash from teiyu.

On my intellect yes, but in the event that mining 24/7.

If you are using your personal "CPU" to mine bitcoin then yes, it can be bad for your computer because the CPU can overheat and get broken.

However, if you are using an ASIC or a specifically designed bitcoin mining machine, then NO, it will not be bad at all.

a machine that works constantly. overheating. While doing another process or downloading an app, it will be heavy. this will be a problem for you

btc mining was making good profit at first. At this time, however, both the profit is low and the life of computers is shorter.

Right now Bitcoin mining isn`t profitable. Moreover, lifetime of your graphic card will be greatly deducted because it works 24/7

Well it depends if your computer does not have any kind of video cards then there is a change it can make your computer slower however if you have the right equipment for mining i think mining is okay.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:03 PM, Joewilbertson said:
Yes, you will most certainly overheat your computer.

Causing irreversible damage to your hardware. There is no point in mining bitcoin with your home computer. To mine bitcoin you need an ASIC machine.

This is a fact and only those who do not know will mine with computer, Bitcoin mining is now Asic mining you can mine other coins but not Bitcoin, better mine other coins then trade it to Bitcoin for better profit, that's how you can use your computer to mine.

That's right, my friend. It is very bad for computers and mobile devices. Everyone wants to work in the mining field. They have to buy special devices for this matter.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Off course it is use computer resources and consume electrisity and harmon devices of computer by makes them work all times so not prefer to mine with it

Indeed, if you want to save your Personal Computer just don't use your computer for mining it could burn up. Don't risk with your pc, and you will not lost burn comp.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик