Mark Yusko: Bitcoin Can Reach US $ 500 Thousand in 2030 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
M auzi falevi

Mark Yusko: Bitcoin Can Reach US $ 500 Thousand in 2030

Predictions about the rise in the price of Bitcoin in the future endlessly ringing.The latest prediction came from one of the founders of Morgan Creek Capital Management, Mark Yusko.  He said, Bitcoin could penetrate US $ 500 thousand (Rp6.9 billion) in 2030, whose valuation would be equivalent to gold.

"Between 2019 and 2021, the possibility of Bitcoin reaching US $ 100,000 per BTC.  Then in 2025, it could be US $ 250 thousand and in 2030 it would reach US $ 400 thousand or US $ 500 thousand.  At that time the value of Bitcoin was equivalent to gold, "said Yusko who admitted he had doubts about Bitcoin.

Yusko's view is not without foundation.  He saw that there was an imbalance of wealth in the world, because the elite were very greedy to enrich themselves.  For him, Bitcoin technologically provides added value to anyone, including those not in the elite, to be prosperous.

"Look at the latest report from Deutsche Bank.  They consider that fiat money (money issued by the state), will increasingly burden the country and the world in the coming years.  Many people will look for alternative assets, such as Bitcoin whose supply is very scarce, "said Yusko.

btcnaik1.jpg

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

This very bold prediction from this man, because no one can know what is the price of tomorrow and this guy predicted for 30 years from now, I can't say anything specific about bitcoin price 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ofcourse bitcoin price raise in future smoothly... But I think 500k not possible just bcoz of many positive and negetive news directly and indirectly effect on bitcoin price. According to my knowledge in 2030 btc definietly 100k cross but not mark on 500k. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is underestimated today because its price is very small compared to 2030. It is necessary to overcome time and then Bitcoin will grow. 

If The price of bitcoin really reaches in 500k usd then i will not compare it with gold. I will compare bitcoin with diamond then!

Bengali?

View this Topic

That's a very fantastic prediction where prices can reach like that in 2030. We really hope for that now, yes we can see the future the price seems to be what.

Many people think Bitcoin price is rech 500k usd in 2030 .but my research this Bitcoin price is 70k-100k in 2030. But this is the right time to buy bitcoin. So we can need to buy bitcoin this time.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Ardian1206 said:

Well, looking for predictions for the next 30 years is impossible for me. This is not very appropriate. This is just a guessing lie in my opinion.  hopefully we are not easy to believe.  best regards.

Every prediction is just a guess with practical tools like chart reading and so on but you are right everyone should not believe easily to someones prediction because it might not happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has been the top-performing currency in the world in six of the past seven years, climbing from zero to a new high value of about $7000.

But the cryptocurrency isn't anywhere close to its potential, according to Jeremy Liew, the first investor in Snapchat, and Peter Smith, the CEO and cofounder of Blockchain.

In a presentation sent to Business Insider, the duo laid out their case for bitcoin exploding to $500,000 by 2030.

Their argument is based on increased interest in bitcoin, thanks to:

Bitcoin-based remittances

Remittance transfers, or electronic money transfers to foreign countries, have almost doubled over the past 15 years to 0.76% of gross world product, data from the World Bank shows.

"Expats sending money home have found in bitcoin an inexpensive alternative, and we assume that the percentage of bitcoin-based remittances will sharply increase with greater bitcoin awareness," the two said.

Uncertainty

Liew and Smith said increased political uncertainty in the UK, US, and developing nations would help elevate the level of interest in bitcoin.

"We believe bitcoin awareness, high liquidity, ease of transport, and continued market outperformance as geopolitical risks mount will make bitcoin a strong contender for investment at a consumer and investor level," the two said.

• Useful or interesting 2

Again with price extraterrestrial!!! right now there are many people who are suffered with Bitcoin price price down down and there not anybody who can predict us the price of Bitcoin maybe in one hour but this Dear fix the real price in 2030! Wow!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The idea of distributing wealth fairly is a virtuous idea but it is fictitious in terms of application in reality, and also I think that the rise in the price of bitcoin to half a million dollars is difficult to obtain. But who knows there are a lot of things that are hard to believe but they happen.

It can very well do that, but it will need serious investing from a lot of people, and there has to be a complete collapse of world economy. Highly improbable, I guess not. Its only a matter of change of events. A single war between US and Iran, and the whole scene changes.

I think thats going too far, but you will never know what happens around here, there are so many things that are already happening in this market there were known to be believed they will get to that position but to the least , it might get there , there are so many ways to which one can be able to handle this market right, and thats going with demand and supply of the coins.

Bitcoin or crypto currency not predictable.maybe crypto currency banned worldwide till 2030.i not trusting on prediction.i hope bitcoin cross 500k$

2030 is ten years from now. that means we will at least have two halvings in that period. One in May this year and another in the years to come. If Bitcoin breaks new highs in May the 500,000 range is not impossible.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I agree with this prediction and I give it 80% to complete, but not to hope that much because sometimes anything can be happened in the market and change everything

On 12/15/2019 at 8:54 PM, M auzi falevi said:

Predictions about the rise in the price of Bitcoin in the future endlessly ringing.The latest prediction came from one of the founders of Morgan Creek Capital Management, Mark Yusko.  He said, Bitcoin could penetrate US $ 500 thousand (Rp6.9 billion) in 2030, whose valuation would be equivalent to gold.

"Between 2019 and 2021, the possibility of Bitcoin reaching US $ 100,000 per BTC.  Then in 2025, it could be US $ 250 thousand and in 2030 it would reach US $ 400 thousand or US $ 500 thousand.  At that time the value of Bitcoin was equivalent to gold, "said Yusko who admitted he had doubts about Bitcoin.

Yusko's view is not without foundation.  He saw that there was an imbalance of wealth in the world, because the elite were very greedy to enrich themselves.  For him, Bitcoin technologically provides added value to anyone, including those not in the elite, to be prosperous.

"Look at the latest report from Deutsche Bank.  They consider that fiat money (money issued by the state), will increasingly burden the country and the world in the coming years.  Many people will look for alternative assets, such as Bitcoin whose supply is very scarce, "said Yusko.

btcnaik1.jpg

I think nothing is impossible on crypto market. Anytime anything can be happen. If we saw the past history then we can analyse the crypto future.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The majority expect Bitcoin to increase significantly in the coming years, there are those who are expected to reach $ 50K during the year 2020, and there are those who are expected to reach $ 500K during the year 2030.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

If you are thingking negative way you will be fall into negative.i always think that the bitcoin price will always go high and i always think it positive so with what youre prediction i think you must start thingking positive bro just a piece of advice

It would mean a lot to me if BTC rises that high but I guess that won't be happening if crypto isn't embraced by the crowd. I think governments are currently looking for ways to prevent this by introducing their own e-currencies.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Prediction of bitcoin good for new investor because if he invest today and hold bitcoins long time and wait the 2030 year then he earn more profit because now bitcoins prices is 9800 dollar. If prediction prove truth then investor earn thousand dollar as profit. 

No doubt that price of bitcoins goes up and here we cannot predict accurate idea of price.

I don't think it is possible for the bitcoin to reach $ 500,000, but it is possible that it will reach $ 20,000 from $ 60,000. This is an excellent price.

These are expectations that may happen or may not and the price may reach higher than expected. The cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile market and contains many surprises.

Some of this, in which some analyst just do this of thinking that a potential range and stock of a coin would normally go and improve as per time also go,as basically the analyst have a huge year and just making a note of the Bitcoin having to reach on the mark of $50000 as the value of the bitcoin is kind of sick to be living on such margins of value expectations with out concrete stance