Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 10
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You argue, I think to myself, that cryptos should not be thought of as such, cryptos need to be understood first, research and analysis on crypto will only be successful.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Sometimes people give up on something because they are not enjoying it, not seeing a good future on it and also they can not really understand it. It's like in crypto, if that person doesn't earn that much or he just keep on losing his/her money, probably he/she is just going to give up.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Crypto is not that easy as peoples thinks about it it need professional experience time and commitment it is not for you to become rich over night it need time and interest people usually give up when they see lose as they are thinking to become rich overnight while joining crypto

• +1 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

You should not invest or even trade when you don';t know the real score or condition in Cryptocurrency, it's not a get rich quick, sometimes it takes a lot of time for the price to move but it's all worth it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes don't give up on doing all this. cryptorency exists as a change for the future, so chase it, don't stop. the mind that often says it fails is people who don't dare to try.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think giving up is sometimes a decision to make when you are tired from sc8for example, or you don't have enough experience in this field especially trading, but I encourage everyone to learn and try

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My thought, I am a bit lit up, head, I wouldn't never give up if for the Egyptocurrenc industry. As this caused its was the system  Give up its no solution.its future economic system.. if hive up mean we give up too be better life

• +1 1

Yes! this is a marathon , not a dshort race, you have to know how to manage not only money but in patience.

sometimes expectations are very high and this causes disappointment but perseveres.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

12 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

yea i agree with you a lot of us got in crypto because they saw videos of people getting rich in one year but now some people been in crypto for two years and they are not as rich as they thought they will be so some people actually gave up and sold out.

• +1 1

Well, money is not easy to earn in real life, you need to give an effort to get some money, being scammed is not a reason to stop earning money here in crypto world, this is just a lesson mate you have many times to try some airdrops here, crypto is always for you.

No why would i give up in cryptocurrencies. Todays digital currencies will be more valuable in future. Bitcoin, litecoin, etherium price will go on increasing.I recommend you to invest on cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

You should not invest or even trade when you don';t know the real score or condition in Cryptocurrency, it's not a get rich quick, sometimes it takes a lot of time for the price to move but it's all worth it.

I also when i'm beginning in crypto I was just thinking things are very easily in cryptocurrencies trading, I was think that I can double my cryptocurrencies everyday by mining

• +1 1

I give up trading with shitcoins, because I always losing money with it, but I don't give up in  trading. I just keep continue trading with trusted coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Earn money and crypto is like winning the lottery. Many people try, but not many succeed. And when there is no success it is difficult to find motivation. I personally believe that the future is in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Well beyond this I in the world of cryptocurrency did not graduate from me here a little but it was very helpful in my daily life.

• +1 1

I never give up crypto. Because there is no way to become a rich man within a very short time. This can't be happen without luck. I strongly believe that if you want success in crypto you must give your time to it. As much time as you can give. And the investment which you are gonna make. 

• +1 1

Sometime there are people who are wanting to have fast money and they seem to be impatient about it, no doubt they would usually result to giving up and result to loss instead. 

• +1 2

If who reffing you told you that you will be rich in Crypto currency they lie to you it's not working that way bro you can still work on it not to be rich but because you love the idea and the technology behind this and sure you will succeed

• +1 1

I am not give in crypto currency, because crypto currency makes my life very easier. It is my part of life and everyday i use it. So i don't give up with crypto currency.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Around the cryptocurrency there is air of light money and fast enrichment. I think the main reason for this myth was the sudden growth of bitcoin in

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

We as crypto holders or investors should not expect too high or get rich quick, because if it does not become reality we will become discouraged. And the important thing is to keep emotions and not greedy in trading. enjoy every trade profit even if it's small.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

We are here in crypto world to earn money not to get rich! Getting rich is a totally different story especially if we talk about getting rich quickly. The problem is that many people join crypto with wrong visions in mind and when they see the truth is different they lose hope and give up but they are wrong. When I first joined crypro, I didn't expect to earn 10 BTC after one month! I was satisfied with my $1 profit after one week! Every day in crypto market, there are many various earning potentials that are left to be discovered by traders. Those who discover more will earn more. It is this diversity that makes crypto market special. Two years is a lot of time. It is impossible to earn nothing after 2 years of trading. Even if you just buy low and sell high (which is the easiest method), you will still earn something.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1