Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I agree with you very much, there is not even anything that makes you rich in a short time. Any work you want to do needs patience and perseverance in the beginning and when you succeed in it you will start to reap a lot of profits, early surrender will only lead to failure.

You can also give up much more thing about this site because BTC is used as a visual program in this site and you can easily achieve your goals through their side because there are many people who are very confused to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better for be put to any site.

We must give this site a little of our time in order to search for useful information, extract it and publish it to spread the benefit, and not just refine what we have preserved by heart..We really need to develop and renew our information and not just think about how we will get rich very quick .. and the world of cryptocurrencies takes a little time and effort from us and everything will go well.

Well, when you heard of people who leave or give up on cryptocurrecy, it not just what they want, probably they must have faced a difficulties that makes them to lose interest in cryptocurrecy, but still yet, they should look at the brigher side of things and reignite there interest in it, because this is not the time to give up on cryptocurrecy.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is my beggining of journey in the world 🌎 of cryptocurrency for that reason I will never give up untill I achieve my aim in the his field and due to that was why I now work in this forum so that I can have good background about cryptocurrencies.

There is no shortcut in cryptocurrency you must have patience and good skills  if you want to earn good amount of money when we enter in cryptocurrency world we think that we are earn huge amount of money and change our life it is not a true Crypto market is very risky and volatile if we cannot use it properly we lose our money

Profit and loss are common in a business, as well as the cryptocurrency business, of all the many cryptocurrency coins, surely they all have the potential to provide benefits, but, on the other hand, investment needs time to grow, like bitcoin which takes years to reached its heyday, and when we decide to invest in new coins, we must realize that bitcoin investors first experienced the same thing. 

I am not giving up despite the dropping price because I believe prices will rise again,What would make me give up is if the bounty campaign deteriorates to the point that it can no longer be used to obtain useful incentives.

• +1 1

I think giving up is sometimes a decision to make when you are tired from sc8for example, or you don't have enough experience in this field especially trading, but I encourage everyone to learn and try.

I am not give up in crypto market i make loss so much in it but i know that this business will give me profit like same and i saw so many peoples online that they make good money in the crypto market and they make huge profit in the market. Crypto is the best market in the world.

• +3 1

Sometimes you can give up because you can't achieve your goals for the day with your daily posts. In addition, the lack of positive evaluations, perhaps you thought that you were going to get things quickly, but this is a continuous process that requires learning, especially if you want to venture into this digitized world of business, these factors, like others, can be discouraging. It is good to ask yourself, what am I here for and what do I want to achieve?

The idea of getting rich quick is completely wrong because I know that anything good to get it must be exhausted to reach, and this is the case for investing in the field of cryptography. We must take a lot of steps to make a successful investment and this will not be enough.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Maher59 said:

We as crypto holder or investors should not except too high or get rich quick  ,because if i does not become reality we will become discourage. And the the important thing is to keep emotions and not greedy in trading, enjoy every trade profit even if its small. It 

@Maher59 That's right Maher,success is not getting rich, but making profits that allow us to improve our economy, maybe I have 5 years in the world of cryptocurrencies and I have not gotten rich, but I have earned enough to stay alive and buying what I can, so I have been successful, failure is giving up, that is bad, so we must be clear that we have to work hard to earn what we want, greetings.

I never give up while trading because I know the value of cryptocurrency trading the more days I spend in crypto the more I love it

I will not let this nonsense affect my work in CryptoTool, and I will not give up my dream just because it did not come true in a certain time, if I want to become rich then a job does not make me so in 5 years or less, If we are starting from scratch, we need years to get rich and achieve our goal, we must realize this so that we do not give up.

If who reffing you told you that you will be rich in Crypto currency they lie to you it's not working that way bro you can still work on it not to be rich but because you love the idea and the technology behind this and sure you will succeed.

• +2 1

Crypto is good opportunity for us. So dont give up. Keep struggling. Dont lose hope. Have patience. Look  Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing intersest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto has promising future. So keep going . 

• +1 1

In order to be able to achieve success in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must have a lot of patience and perseverance.  You cannot get rich through trading unless you have sufficient knowledge.  Focus must be on knowledge, not money first.  Knowledge is the basis of success.  You can earn big money through trading if you have the knowledge.

I have faces significant amounts on cryptocurrencies due to airdrop and bounty. And I still participate in such companies. And trading for me just everyday profit and I know that the trades do not get rich. But is very little income thats manageable

• +1 1

Often people give up cryptocurrencies when they do not understand how they work and therefore they lose or can't make a profit from it, so they give up. 

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, entering this field, although it is a newborn, will make you earn more money, but you must be careful and follow the rules for this site and explore more things that drive you to achieve success and the most important thing is patience to rise more.

• +2 1

Those that give up in crypto might have gone through a huge loss or a scam and sometimes you can't really blame them because it might even make you totally liquidated. This is why you'll need to try to take your time to make the best decisions you can make

Gold is never a bad option although looking at the charts I think silver will give better results in the future, with respect to Bitcoin the time to buy is today, let's take into account all the growth it has and will have over time, it is an opportunity that we must begin to take advantage of today to be able to go to the next level.

• +3 1

There is no man that using bitcoin make them quickly rich. I think you misunderstood the meaning of cryptocurrency. Like the other works, you need to work hard and have more patience when you are in crypto industry.

• +3 1