What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

Now a days we are very happy or excited with crypto currency but we dont know any others are here that are extra excited than crypto.

But i think crypto currency will stay to a long time.

14 hours ago, Riponroy420 said:

A lot of things are happening, we didn't even think of cryptocurrency once, we got crypto currency today, there may be alternatives to cryptocurrency in the future, but I doubt whether it will be as popular as crypto currency.

A great deal of things are going on we didnt even consider cryptographic money once we got digital currency today there might be options in contrast to cryptographic money later on yet I question whether it will be as mainstream as cryptographic money

You asked what next after cryptocurrency cum but after what we do our own Kolkata, we meet our everyday needs. A crypto currency is a page that adds to our knowledge. In such a situation, many benefits can be achieved if we use it properly Cryptocurrency is a lot of money for us, it also costs us money. 

No one predict the crypto currency future accurately bu seeing the previous progress in that field of earning so the next of crypto currency is looking good.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

No i think crypto currencies is the only thing which will be use for trading for ever. I don't think there will be anything like crypto currencies.. 

Crypto currency is a very good website Please Consists our takes about 3 to 4 hours. After doing what kindly, we refuse and start our work everyday Cryptocurrency is giving us many benefits This is how we are making money There is no need to do anything to earn after the crypto 

What will come after cryptocurrency, all I can say is that a new type of currency is created in accordance with its era and is better than crypto later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's hard to say right now. It should take a long time for us to see how much cryptocurrency is embedded in the financial system. In the meantime, Fiat will always be on the market.

I dont what is the next after the cryptocurrency, but I know that we have two worlds, the real world with his fiat money and we have a digital world with his cryptocurrency, so the next is possible fiat money will invent anything better cryptocurrency is possible. Because right now cryptocurrency is better fiat money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It will be hard for anyone to create something like bitcoin or more than bitcoin after it disappear. But we don't know what will happen because we are talking of a future life, where no anybody who has reaches there yet.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When every country will accept Crypto then all Crypto will be centralised because people can't submit there identity for security. After some days Crypto will be legally accepted all the countriesgood luck...

Hello my dear friend. I don't think if anyone can predict the future. All i know that is cryptocurrency is going to stay with us for a long time. So we actually can't say what's Next after the cryptocurrency. 

In short, we do not know, before the Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto and the beginning of the era of cryptocurrencies we did not know anything or think that crypto will exist one day, and perhaps in the future it will be other new technologies.

We know the technology is advancing but we have not thought of alternatives way to make a good development of cryptocurrency, but surely there will be innovation of new technology in the future

It could be as the world evolves, maybe something new and better will be discovered, but what is certain is that cryptography is the economic future, when the resources to create paper money run out, even in the current crisis I see markets receiving payments from  Cryptocurrencies, with it, new adaptation creations will come to make the crypto world more accessible.

1 hour ago, Nicer216 said:

I have no idea what will be after crypto,because in my opinion crypto will be always actually and a lot of humans anyway will working in this area

well said, we didn't even know there would be crypto or digital money, how can we know there would be something else, we can only guess.

25 minutes ago, Jake2 said:

Cryptocurrencies will outperform any currency and make crypto easy online. maybe something new and good will be discovered, but is sure that cryptography will be the economic future, when the money-making resources are exhausted, even in the current crisis I see the market accepting payments from cryptocurrency, creating new adaptations with it? Come to make the crypto world more accessible.  

but we should ask yourself, what would happen to our crypto investments when crypto is been ditched?

Only a person coming from the future will be able to answer this question. We do not know yet what will happen in the world because of the blockchain in the future, so there is no need to anticipate events.

There could  be another  options in future  other than  crypto currencies. May be it can take place  of crypto  currencies  or may be importance  of crypto currencies could be stable. 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

I think it ends there. There are two types of currencies, fiat and crypto. What can get next? I don't think there will be anything next. If anything new comes up, it will be added to these two kinds of currencies. 

I think another great technology wiull be come in the world to replace the cryptocurrency otherwise I have seen any alternative of the cryptocurrency and the Blockchain technology. So many great innovations are on the way to give the best services for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

This can be possible because currently already three online financial markets are working forex, stock market and crypto currencies market. In future any other markets can take into financial markets. Because this is era of digital technology. 

, We will use it as a fiat money and soon it will be a physical currency, I hоpe to accept it to be economically successful in our sоciety. Well, there will be no more arrangement with cryptocurrencies because this is our futurе

On 1/27/2020 at 11:14 PM, AmjadBydn said:

For sure there will be something that works and we dont know anything yet after cryotocurrency then we should calm and see if another currency type in invented 

we do not know some thing but after cryptocurrencies then we have to calm and see if some other currency type is invented

This technology still under update if it didn't reach it maximum level they will not came with another way of trading or other technology we need to have a full device to make another better than it.