Bitcoin is $100000 will cryptotalk pay us 1000 satoshis per post? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin is $100000 will cryptotalk pay us 1000 satoshis per post?

What's do you think if the bitcoin price pump massively suddenly to $100000! Do you think cryptotalk will continue to pay us 1000 satoshis per post or how much will get paid?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1

That will probably be too expensive for them and they might lower the reward. Even faucets have to lower their rewards so that they can stay in operation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

33 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if the bitcoin price pump massively suddenly to $100000! Do you think cryptotalk will continue to pay us 1000 satoshis per post or how much will get paid?

I think if that's will be happened at this time the cryptotalk forum must update the payout rate from 1000 satoshis to 100 satoshis per post

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well, i think yes because in that value of 1 bitcoin, 1000 satoshi have an nice value for us to get some big profit of it, if bitcoin reached that price and this forum is existting, i will quit for my schooling because you are now getting a high profit so why we need to study for money? This is profitable and many people will be happy.

If something like this would be costly for the cryptotalk company, then maybe Satoshi could reduce the amount, but it would be entirely dependent on the cryptotalk company, the decision they would take, it seems to me that they would reduce the amount of Satoshi.

Bitcoin *won't* suddenly jump to $100,000, so the question is a moot one, but I bet you that yobit would continue to pay 1000 sats/post.  They earn tons of bitcoin with their exchange, so they can afford it.  On the other hand, a lot of signature campaigns on bitcointalk do lower their rates when bitcoin goes up substanially.  Yobit never did that, though, and they had a campaign running from 2015 to 2017 if I remember correctly.

I think if the price of bitcoin rise, I think the payment will stay the same because it doesn't have to do with it. Even the price of bitcoin drops for about a week or month ago, they didn't change the payment it still stays at 1000 satoshi per post.

I don't think and this is almost impossible, I mean no can hold this kind of payment even the most richest forums, they will reduce the amount of for sure, but the price you mentioned is far from happening too

If a price like that means it is very profitable for us, why not a price that reaches $ 100,000 is a fantastic price. and whether we will still be paid 1000 per post, I think there are changes increasing or decreasing but I really hope to go up.

I don't think they will pay us 1,000 satoshi's per post if the Bitcoin value will pump to $100000. They will lower the post value(satoshi) that will balance in the market to still alive in the industry.

Yes why not?  Because it has become a policy in the cryptocurrenc 1000 social forum it is a website currenc not fiat currenc they have considered this before. This is also a lesson for us about profit of crypto.  That's the purpose of crypto.  This is decentralization kkmitment .hope so it my opinion 

There is a lot of site where you can earn from crypto. Yobit is a popular exchange who launch a new earning site called cryptotalk where we can earn bitcoin by commenting on post.

i think the forum campaign has already been going on for too long now because this is now about to be 3 months of payment which is why i think they will stop it at the end of this year, its been good and fun tho.

14 hours ago, rjroshan said:

They have $100000000 to pay all thire members to 1000 satoshi for every single post

Really! They have $100,000,000 to use to pay their users? How did you know that issue. If that's is the really issues that's will bo so good

No, for sure the yobit will bankrupt if they do that.. I'm sure that they will adjust the payment if that happens. $100,000 is huge you know.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very interesting question, and as for if Bitcoin grows and reaches the mark of $ 100,000, I think the forum will pay. 

14 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I think if that's will be happened at this time the cryptotalk forum must update the payout rate from 1000 satoshis to 100 satoshis per post

Maybe that's can be true what's you are talking about, because I've heard someone said that's there have only $100 millions to pay their users

If Bitcoin goes up to $ 100,000, then the reward that we have already received will also increase. I think that no one will be offended if, after a rise in price, the reward for fasting drops to 100 Satoshi. All the same, it will be generous.

When btc will mark 100000$ that will be probably too expensive for them and I think they might be decrease the reward but not sure may be not change policy cryptotalk. 

16 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Yes they still pay us with 1000 per post but once they updated the payment value I think from 1000 it will go down to 100 satoshis.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

it depending on the admin who will take decision if bitcoin reach 100K. but honestly it should be quite expensive for them to pay 1000 satoshi for every single post when bitcoin hits more than 100K. but they may continue that reward because it helps yobit and many users such as learning purpose and so many thinks people learning from here.

19 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Probably yes as it is a very good project and reliable project the admin having the sufficient funds to pay the community. So if the admin save the funds as bitcoin it may pay the same in that situation also. I hope that will not effect the reward amount. As the admin also get simultaneously reacher. 

100k usd this price level is Very high for bitcoin. This level not tuch to easy for bitcoin.  This  Mount is Very over price. This level tuching for bitcoin huge time.  So, please Don't think easil.          

Well, I think cryptotalks must comply with the rules they made even though the price of bitcoin is down.  1000 satoshi perposts are very light for them, hopefully they last a long time.

Is impossible I think when Bitcoin rise 100000 US Dollar maybe cryptotalk will not pay for posting here or maybe they will reduce the amount to equivalent 2 or 3 dollars per post like now.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif