Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 4

I have never blamed myself by joining crypto. It gave me many opportunities for development, so I`m only grateful that I had chance to meet such good sphere like crypto so early 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 2

There may be many people like this, but I think it is necessary to understand the market for coins without blaming yourself and analyzing it well enough so that it will not be harmful, but rather profitable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

So far so good for me, I don't blame myself for joining this world because until i can say that I'm almost satisfied with my crypto life and everything is going well 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes there are some people who are like that. they feel like a failure and blame the crypto when the mistake he himself created. failure begins with their fear and they are easily fooled.

Losing is something of most normal thing in this crypto -trading, the main mistakes that can be made when it starts in trade, is does not have a limit for losses.

Sometimes hodl is a good way to rest from trade. Remember that the crypto world offers many ways to win, not only with buying and selling.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yep, if a individual invest in a scam sites then surely he should be blamed himself. In this modern era hackers, stealers,scammers are ready to steal your money but protecting and investing in write sector is a big deal.

No need to blame myself because joined cryptocurrenc for my loss . Just take lesson from the mistakes i had did. But i would not doi g things like that too put all my money at cryptocurrenc.whatever it is sorry for whos loss dont blaming your self just be wise othertime. Every1 doing mistaken

Well, im not blaming my self here in crypto because as of now, i didn't lose money yet and also if i lose some money, i will blame my self because tha is my fault and that is the lesson for me that i will secure my coins to hackers and scammers.

Ii think normally people will never blame themselves for anything they usually find someone or something to blame, especially their hosts in this world.

Blame?! I always admire myself for joining both this great forum and crypto world and I regret why I joined crypto late. If I had joined 2 years ago, I could earn a big profit when bitcoin price reached $20K temporarily. But I'm still satisfied with my earnings and are trying to make progress faster.

Even if someone has lost money in crypto he/she should not leave it. Any failure is an experience and we should take lesson from it. Whenever you failed in your trading, you should go back and analyze the reasons of your failure and try not to repeat them again. Success most of the times comes after failure. If anyone has lost very big money, I think he/she should blame himself/herself not the cryptocurrency because if you are not familiar with market trends and price patterns, you don't have to invest in anything.

• +2 1

Yes, I had this feeling, but when I met the forum, I lost this feeling, and there was hope for the future. As for whether there is hope, then yes, my goals have come true. 

• +1 1

I'm so happy I joined crypto and some amount of money to pay may bill and may other expenses i never blame may self  in may openion crypto is  future crypto will make our life a lot easier 

I don't blame myself for been in crypto, i feel happy that i am here and am getting some money from crypto

If you bought really high and haven't recovered you shouldn't blame cryptocurrencies for this. If prices went up 100.000% in a few months and someone still bought at that high how can he not blame himself? 

My advice is if you invest you should be ready to lose all your money as this is a very volatile market and especially altcoins were you don't exactly know what is going on behind the scenes.

With Bitcoin it is all easier as you can buy and hold right now and enjoy profits in afew years without having much to concern.

• +5 1

No why you blame yourself by joining crypto currency yes you would do but why when you will in lose in crypto currency markets and why will not blame if you had profit in the crypto market 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

If you are sorride that you are currently loving money from investing on cryptocurrency , don't worry your not alone !! Sometimes prices can go down even 90 % and then with time you can even sell with a great appreciation in price. Just relax time will reward you 

Nope. But I think they are not blaming theirselves by joining. Crypto was really beneficial. And what makes them regret is that they lost all the moneys because they are not careful and wise not about joining in crypto

• +5 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

No. I dont. I have lost lot of money in crypto currencies. But also i have recovered it from crypto. Bit when i lost my money at that time i did not blame myself and have confident that i can recover

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I never regret my decision to join crypto world, even I'm not expert but crypto help me survive. First time trading and fail I always blame market for my mistakes, that's funny. But now try to accept reality and fix my mistakes. Crypto is good choice for income and stay is realistic option.