Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

No, I am very happy in the world of cryptocurrencies and with this forum. When we study the market well, understand its fluctuations, and realize the history and future of each currency, we will make profits from the investment and do not have to blame ourselves.

• +5 1

On 12/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

Hello friend, loses derive from trading is inevitable, as much as one desire to always make profit the thought of losing should be in ones mind, however losing shouldn't signify the end. It implies that something could be done better and there's room for improvement.

• Useful or interesting 1

No I have never blamed myself for joining this platform. Instead I have got many useful services and stratigies to got success and earn enough to met my desires. If you work hard and With full focus you can find many opportunities in crypto. Also it's Moto is to serve the users with best features. Personally I find it very good and skill gaining platform.

There may be many people like this but I think without blaming myself and not analyzing it enough, the market for currency needs to understand that it will be profitable rather than harmful.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I have blamed myself for joining crypto world because I haven't lost anything in the crypto world. Moreover I am very thankful to this forum because I am earning and learning also from this forum. I think crypto trade us very profitable but we should have enough knowledge to gain the profit from the crypto trade. 

I think you don't blame yourself to joining the cryptotalk forum. I think this forum is the best for learning and earning. I earned money from this forum. I learn more knowledge about crypto currency. I didn't blame myself and have confident. 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:29 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think that friends are learned from mistakes, therefore, you have to know how to handle the matter, so it is not anyone's fault but yourself for starting without much knowledge, but in the same way, every mistake leaves your learning, therefore you always have to see the good side of things so as not to get depressed.

The crypto is the best platform of earning money and success. I am feel very happy to work on this platform. I have earned more than what i have invested in the field and for that reason I don't think i anyone should regret joining crypto. 

No no i dont blame myself crypto is the right place for earning and learning crytotalk provide many oppurtunity for us and we get many advantages here we learn and earn both at the same time short time no physical activites is involved here many member loss his money in trading they loss his money due to poor experience

I blame myself for being late in joining this world. I heard about Bitcoin 3 years ago, mining and trading as well, but I did not care much now. I am working hard to make up for the valuable knowledge and money that I get here.

Well, I read about people who were scammed from there cryptocurrecies and still not get them back till now, but to me it's ok, because it just a risk of life, I mean what if the investment did work? , Would they still blame crypto? No, so let them just try another place.

There is no need to blame yourself for joining late in cryptocurrency field. If you join this field and wait for more than three to four years you can also feel yourself lucky because the use of cryptocurrency is increased every day in whole world. If you choose good stable and reliable cryptocurrencies for long term holding you will get maximum profit after few years

I have joined here this year. But I am very happy to join cryptotalk.  I have not lost any money so far but from here I am getting a lot of btc from which I can earn a lot of money.

• +3 1

I was blaming myself for that couple months ago but i recover my loss, but i also realized i can always lose my money in crypto world because it's highly volatil and i don't think i have a proper knowledge about crypto. Many people investing crypto because it's very volatil but after that they're starting to regret like me. I hope we can make nice profits.

To be honest , I have not lost any money till now because I have not invested in crypto or any sort of investment platforms but if I had joined and even if I lost money I would not blame myself I would consider it as a mistake from my side and the next side when I am looking to invest I would try not to make the same mistake again. We must try to learn from the mistakes that we make .Thank you.

Dear friend, why do we blame ourselves for entering cryptocurrencies? If you lose in this field, blame yourself, not on cryptocurrencies, for every matter in which there is profit, there is definitely a loss, so learn well and start earning and if you lose, then your destiny will be loss and return. The reason for not learning well Thank you

I am not blaming myself becasue i am very happy in the crypto market and i earn good money in this market and so many other peoples which know about this market they also love this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think anyone can blame himself for joining cryptotalk because its accompanied with pay and that is why people stay tuned working with crypto

I had the opportunity to fill such a good field so quickly. So I'm just grateful that crypto's so good. Never blamed myself for joining Crypto It has given me so many opportunities for development.

I fought a fight and lost a little money, but we can make up for that, but it takes experience and practice, and this depends on the person and his patience to reach big profits.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

I never felt guilty about joining Crypt.Joining Crypto is in a much better position now because I can earn over a thousand dollars a month from Crypto so my financial situation has changed a lot.

Of course not. This is one of the best things that have happened to me in the past years. Why blame yourself for something like this. You are learning from the future. You have to improve on yourself, not blame yourself

I think that many of the people lose their hope and go into depression due to lose of their money in cryptocurrencies but I never because I didn't lose a lot of my money in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

I never blame myself for joining cryptocurrencies.  I don't regret or blame myself on the contrary. I'm happy here with you in the cryptoworld. 

I just think that it is a matter of time to recover all the lost money, you should always learn from mistakes, so that we can always have much more profit, the more knowledge the easier it is to reduce the loss.

• +2 1