Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

hey Satoshi if you're reading this I want to thank you from core of my heart. you did a very good job man. I hope you are well. we all should use your invention in good way. thank you again.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

I really very thankful for the creator of the bitcoin market to satoshi because by using this market I am earnings from crypto talk so if this is not for us then no income for us. 

gratitude should always be with the creators of Blocckhain and cryptocurrency technology. some support also might indirectly join the cryptocurrency market with trading, even though my initial goal was profit.

9 hours ago, fatima123 said:

I really very thankful for the creator of the bitcoin market to satoshi because by using this market I am earnings from crypto talk so if this is not for us then no income for us. 

Lol! Do you thinks thats cryptotalk was launched in order for people to earn? Cryptotalk is specially for people thats using cryptocurrencies to discussing different things

I am also very grateful to him because here there was a very extraordinary revolution by changing tax havens towards a prosperous society, not the people above who are under oppression with the current financial system.

I am also grateful for the services of Satoshi Nakamoto who has made digital coins like bitcoin coins

On 12/15/2019 at 7:40 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

One of the biggest invention of humans in 21 century is obviously Crypto and Bitcoin, thanks Nakamota for providing this huge opportunity to enjoy the profit and whole new way of payment transaction and Earnings

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, gordoncrypto said:

I'd like to think that the original Satoshi is still alive and able to communicate through some of his connections with the original coders, but it is really hard to know if he is even around.

I also think that he is alive but he does not want to revel his information to the world. but if we need Satoshi in future for any problem I hope he will help us and will solve our problem like a hero.

Satoshi nakamoto creator and inventor of Bitcoin is not only an inspiration but also men of his word after inventing Bitcoin in 2009 suddenly he disappeared no one knows that where is satoshi nakamoto that's why everyone says that satoshi nakamoto is ghost.

If you want to make more money you must work in cryptocurrency. Because the crypto currency will be paid 30,000 per day. One part of Bitcoin is Satoshi

I am very thankful to him for bringing such a beautiful cryptocurrency system in our digital transaction market , i hope he shows his real face.

Satosi Nakamoto, who does not know him. He is the creator of Bitcoin and we are very grateful to him for bringing us this useful thing. Since he disappeared, people have always wondered about his whereabouts. But we always appreciate what he makes.

Really, he has done a great job. I would like to thanks him ,due to his invention we are able to earn something. At the moment I was free and now I am earning from crypto while sitting at home. Thanks satoshi nakamoto you are legend for new generations.

The feed back I would like to give to Satoshi nakamoto is that a fully heartfully thanks for inventing such a coin like bitcoin. Cause it is one of the best coins of all time. 

We can gain experience and master the ability to choose what is good or bad. Fund an apprenticeship requirement. He's giving us that too. Santosh Nakamoto provides a beginner with everything he needs. There we can occupy knowledge. We can gain experience

He helped out a lot of people by introducing this currency. People who lose their bank accounts now have another recourse.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

27 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

I think there is a lot of good that works well in certain position there is a lot of people out here that cannot even see, Nakamoto is always there I dont know why people confuse this kind, the best things of this forum  is to really identify the good effort to look for Nakamoto its really important to really identify the right ideas that work well for us all.

We really appreciated of satoshi nakamoto by discovered and creating the bitcoin for us, but we'll be more appreciated if he will revile himself for us

i also think btc is the most profitable coin in the market and anyone can make much profit from it. satosi nakamoto did the best for us.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't have much knowledge about crypto. But I know little about bitcoin. Because it's most popular and valuable coin in the world. My feedback is that the transaction of bitcoin shouldn't be anonymous

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

What I would like to say to him is a very big thank you for inventing this great technology. The ability to sit at home and earn money is just gold.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

This character has always brought about a collection of legendary tales around it and created a set of controversy that will remain over time

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

I will gave favor of much for making such  a great market because now a days almost millions of people working on this market and earning constantly profit from this market. 

we every one of express thanks Satoshi Nakamoto as with the innovation of Bitcoin, it helps make somewhere your home a proportion in economic matters or other things.

We can all choose between good and bad.  So an education fund is needed.  He is giving us this too.  If anyone wants to catch it, you should arrange the correct package.  I think Satoshi Nakamoto needs everything we need to learn because we can learn there.